Jow Forums how do you do this? Its like his face morphed from a beta cuck to a chad

Jow Forums how do you do this? Its like his face morphed from a beta cuck to a chad.

Attached: brady over the years.png (1098x830, 992K)

Men unironically get better with age. Also less body fat = thinner, more defined face.

Growth hormone

by the look of it, tan + low body fat + neckpill + better haircut

He lost weight, that is what it does to you if you are overweight/obese, it hides your chadness.

surgery

this. i am the fattest i've ever been in my life and it's like i lost a superpower. zero mires from anyone and i used to constantly get told how handsome i was 24/7

then reverse that shit now brother! im rooting for you. unless you are trying to bloatmaxx, a noble pursuit

1.lost fat
2.better haircutt
3.most likely retin a and other anti wrinkle methods
4.living the last twenty years as a multi millionaire is easy living,can afford better nutrition, supplements, longevity methods ect

Androgens and hgh

Also banging a VS model

Getting rich enough to afford image consultants and personal trainers works wonders. Just compare Ronaldo at 18 to Ronaldo at 30, it's night and day.

His vegan diet

literally just lose weight you überfag.

He lost a bit of weight, started working out and obviously did neck exercises, got a tan and a haircut.
It looks a bit like he has a nerd neck though, he should start tucking his chin when doing neck exercises.

Win Superbowl rings, little man.

Holy shit I would pay for a conspiracy theory that superbowl rings contain growth hormones in order to preserve the "status quo" of the "superior teams"

Steroids.

I wouldn't consider shooting up roids to be vegan

I reckon most juice is lab synthesized though

Unironically is it roids?

Your body still changes after you stop growing. Your fat deposits, musculature and even some parts of your bone structure change with time, especially if you have significant increases in test over the years. Men make the most test gains in the mid to late 20s, so the jawline of a 19 year old fresh out of the tail end of puberty can look very different than that of the 29 year old. Not to mention other cosmetic differences that other anons have mentioned

looks best in top right desu

Neckpilled

more like from beta cuck to twink

why does he look so dyel? i though football player are stronk

Attached: Tom Brady.jpg (2000x1333, 541K)

Defensemen are frequently builtfat and receivers get those sprinting type bodies. QBs dont typically rack up running yards, and throwing the ball is more skill than strength