The most underrated machine in the gym

The most underrated machine in the gym.

Attached: C3EF41EA-EB25-41EF-BC1C-2BA18969BB4E.jpg (640x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRNAdQE_ROE
youtu.be/148ek5InChQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leg press is trash, the amount of stress on your lower back, cripple city kid

Attached: 1535450626391.png (374x376, 178K)

Just squat you candy ass

>underrated
I don't think you understand what that word means. I see everyone including their moms using this machine.

Attached: 81QdtDSf5tL._SX355_.jpg (887x762, 100K)

Wait - why does this Roman chair include squat plugs? I thought they were only useful for squats.

But user, what about MUH MANLINESS? I can't prove to the world how MANLY I am unless I perform the most dangerous lifts with the highest loads possible! How am I to ever be able to bang club sloots unless I prove how manly I am?

>he thinks putting 400lbs on a bar across your shoulders doesn't stress your lower back

>drinks the kool-aid unquestioningly

What he really means is that freebar squats are highly overrated, basically an ego lift.

Underage b& like you need to leave Jow Forums immediately.

user I can press 270, but I can only squat 70. Why would I squat when it's less of a work out?

>Jow Forums is serious manly board!!
man 4channel sure aint what is used to be

Attached: 1u.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Nah, they help build up more muscles and enable balance. That's why most people hit higher numbers squatting with a machine, as opposed to free squatting

>posting dildos on a blue board
we don't need your underage b& faggotry around here go back to R E D D I T

there was a brief time nearly 10 years ago where it actually was largely serious. It's another meme machine board though.

That being said, fucking lunks that can hit 400 are just asking to slip a disk

Jesus christ you are DYEL as fuck.

>t. Leglet

Leg presses give you the biggest pump in the quads out of any exercise. Squat doesn't even come close.

>freebar squats are highly overrated
I don't think you understand what overrated means. I see more people doing lunges, calf raises, situps, pushups, curls, and shrugs at the squat rack than actual squats.

But, see, 99.99% of you fuckers don't bother with real muscular endurance work or supporting musculature work you just go do 5x5 and then wonder why it is you stall out in a few months. Lifting is not a one-size-fits-all activity and maybe 0.01% of you are so genetically gifted that you can do it all wrong and still continue to make gains and not get injured. Everyone else needs to be more intelligent about it and basically none of you are.

>gutter mind seeing dildos instead of workout accessories
>redditor screeching about sending his buddies back to his home site
pottery

Attached: 7e03b64586e0f0fbc1df0415d30dec2c.jpg (924x884, 98K)

We're talking about the usual trash-talk that happens on Jow Forums though because at least 99% of Jow Forums posters never have even been inside a gym let alone do squats.

"No!"

are we talking kg here?

Ah yes, the inclined reverse squat machine

This.

5x5 squat doesn't do shit for your quads except stroke your ego.
3x15 leg press to failure destroyed your quads.

Even if its kg those are embarassing numbers

>doesnt do anything except stroke your ego
>leg press destroys your legs
lol what? did you use the bar to do 5x5 or something? also, what about strength? it may not produce the results a bodybuilding routine would produce but a bodybuilding routine doesn't produce what a strength routine does.

Just started my 5x10’s on this bitch....I’m with it but i dread it

>muh bodybuilding training

I'm talking about the most intense leg training possible. Not 5 gay reps.

You'll always be a leglet.

Bump it to 15 reps. It's only getting fun at 10. 12-15 is what makes the set.

ignore this fag, make it 100 reps and take all the steroids you can get your hands on and fucking kill yourself if you can't get that many reps with the machine maxed out, lmao

well in that case, go run 253 miles. The leg press is useless if all you are looking for is perceived intensity. Not only will your legs feel destroyed, so will your insides after this run.

Why didn't you just do 3x15 on squats then?

Yeah, that's why Brian Shaw leg presses because of muh bodybuilding. Noob knowledge is spewing out of your asshole.

>Leg presses give you the biggest pump in the quads out of any exercise
truth, squeeze the quads at the top, short rest periods, paralyzing quad pump

Calf raises in squat rack...goddamnit. Saw someone doing this the other day with no step or anything, so not below flat footed. Seems pointless, and you have to do hundreds of reps to get anything out of it.

Yeah, that's why Brian Shaw avoids squats because of muh bodybuilding. Noob knowledge is spewing out of your asshole.

>Brian Shaw does leg presses only!
youtube.com/watch?v=tRNAdQE_ROE

Squat press > leg press

Attached: DC0F388B-9570-49A1-B5E1-E03A5006BFEB.jpg (864x864, 412K)

I do squats first and leg press last on my leg day and I fit all the accessories in the middle. I can legpress 525lbs for 5 but only squat 275lbs for 5. Is using the leg press fine since I also squat?

are you doing a full range of motion on the leg press?

I'm going as far down as I can, yes.

Different kind of exercise even though it’s both legs. Squat is about bearing weight and moving it up and down using your body to support it, leg press is about pushing weight with your legs.

>muh bodybuilding exercise

youtu.be/148ek5InChQ

Leg press is for faggot ego lifters that cannof squat but feel accomplished by leg pressing 400+lbs which is fucking babby mode.

Leg pressing as anything other than an accessory to squatting is retarded and even then you are arguably just better off doing more squats anyway.

>t. Leglet

Not the same anons but what is the point of this? There are videos of him doing heavy squats as well.

You leg press dude, you're the leglet

Loading weight on the leg press is too much work :D

Wide “stance” leg presses blast your ass harder than anything else this side of prison

>you leg press

That's one reason my quads are bigger than yours.

Second genetics.

Third, I probably work much harder than you.

based and redpilled

I've actually got a fear of those from fit webms. Never go near my max or near lockout either.
Rather do squats

Used it for few month. Useless. Squats way to go.

Squats don't isolate the quads as much as leg press.

Full ROM on the leg press is right at the bottom where the weight stack clanks on the base.

>just squat and end up crippled like Ronnie Coleman