What's the lowdown on perfect skin ? Spit it out bros

What's the lowdown on perfect skin ? Spit it out bros

Attached: 40824732_303177643747794_8279224563179454464_n.jpg (750x1334, 65K)

Genetics mainly, and not having a shit diet full of garbage.

I remember reading some stuff about a certain vitamin or something that gives you more orange skin naturally tho, also you'd right off moisturiser etc ?

The fuck is wrong with her vagina hand, it's half spatula

Its the vitamin from carrots. It turns your skin orange/yellow (think liver failure, not sexy tan).

Here's my rundown. Improved my skin vastly over the course of the last 2 years.

First and foremost: Sleep & Diet.
Your skin reflects your overall health. If you don't sleep enough and eat like shit, your skin will get worse. Cutting milk and cheese out of my diet completely was the first big step to improvement. I still eat cottage cheese and I'm sure it also impacts it negatively, just haven't found a way of replacing it properly with something else. I usually always had pimples that I would try to squeeze out with my fingers, often causing a bigger infection and swelling. Get one of those steel tools for squeezing blackheads and use those on pimples as well. 6 months after cutting milk and cheese I very rarely see pimples on my body, though I still get single ones that need poppin (mostly due to the other diary products I'm sure of that).

Second of all: Less showering, no bathing and no beauty products (especially soap!).
Whenever there are pictures from hippie outdoor gatherings I was always intrigued by how all the dreadlock chicks had impeccable skin. Turns out they have a more natural approach to hygiene and it doesn't mess with their skin. I replaced soap with a cleansing bar and that already made a big difference. Soap is mostly designed to get heavy stains out of your skin, like oils and chemicals. What most people don't know, it fucks up and kills your outer bacterial layer of the skin, the one which regulates what comes in and what comes out of it, thus leading to infections, drying and subsequently to bad skin. Cleansing bars have a pH of 5,5 and thus are less hostile to your skin. As for bathing and showering, water contains chlorine which also kills off the bacterial layer, so excessive showering or bathing will also cause issues. Yes you might feel fresh intially, but if you shower regularly you open yourself up to infections. I mostly wash myself with water at the sink, using the cleansing bar for armpits, wiener and face. Don't overdo it.

Another piece of advice on top of all that. Use medical hygiene articles. I use sebamed products almost exclusively and these seem to be less harmful than the usual chemical bomb you can get from other mainstream companies.

Attached: 1548280488856.jpg (1080x1080, 1.26M)

>gave up dairy/sugar
>dont touch my face
>change pillowcase every other day
>wash my face 3x a day
>take vitamins
>sleep 8 hrs a day
i still have so much acne. it's not fair bros im never gonna make it

Attached: 302453.jpg (225x350, 19K)

There's still something in your diet that might cause issues. Also consider cutting down on the hygiene as I stated above. Washing your face fanatically will make it worse.

it used to be worse when i washed once a day. i have hyperhidrosis so after i work out, my face gets really dirty so i have to obsessively clean it until it's dry. if i dont wash my face, i break out bad the next day

Try quitting all wheat based products as well.

moisturize

Yeah also heard that wheat products are inflammatory

Asian here with nearly perfect skin

Literally buy bottles of korean made skincare shit, slap it on your face every day and you’re halfway there. If it foams you should wash it off . otherwise just leave it.

Acutane?

>sebamed products
Can confirm these are legit. I have psoriasis on one elbow and these really help the itch.

do it for more than a week

>Use a face towel wash this weekly
>Change your sheets
>Use exfoliating scrub on body get those Japanese towels

God tier advice

Genetics mainly. I've always had great skin. I don't even use a pillowcase. I do shower daily and have good hygiene

ive been doing this for months. no change

watch out for stuff like potato chip taste enhancers that shit always fucks me up

>>wash my face 3x a day
You're removing the natural oils in your skin, drying it out. Leave it the fuck alone. Wash it when you shower, that's it. Use a moisturizer and see a dermatologist.

>Cleansing bar

Any recommendations?

your bf's cum you faggot

Use a face wash that doesn't impact the moisture barrier of your skin like the Cera ve moisturizing face wash. But even that's not enough and still dries my face so I use a a literal moisturizer aswell. However I'm on minoxidil so I have to moisturize to avoid damaging my face.

Try Accutane. Sometimes its a chemical imbalance and your skin just produces too much oils. Accutane cleared me up pretty much permanently, I still break out but more like a normal person where it's just a pimple here and there usually caused by direct actions.

will make you want to kill people. was on it 2wice

Yeah brother, It is the toughest pill to swallow but it still may be something in your diet that is upsetting you or it may just take a while for your body to recover from the damage a previous shit diet may have done to you, (possible bad bacteria overgrowth etc).
I may not have had acne, only getting it lightly around sides of chin, but I have had pretty bad seborrheic dermatitis. I tried most things to clear myself from it but what it took to finally bring it down to a point where I can't even notice it these days was my diet.

I don't consume wheat or dairy anymore, minimal sugar outside of what is in fruits. Cut out processed devitalized foods. Honestly the shit in most packaged foods is terrible. You're gonna find it tough to stay away from it, especially if eating out, but you will probably notice how much better you feel off that crap. Though to be noted I have fresh pressed vege juices and probiotics like sauerkraut, kimchi and immunity fuel, these may be helping and I think that should be a key part in your diet regardless if you look like shit.
I don't get the acne around the sides of my chin anymore and the seb derm is for the first time in ages actually almost gone. It did take me about 2-3 years to get this strict with my diet.
Hey man it might be some environmental toxin exposure or just bad genes but idk, I honestly believe a lot of it really does boil down to the dogshit processed food our society forces down our throat at every angle. Fuck the food jew

Attached: 1548763900280.png (1200x1000, 898K)

for me is not masturbating unironically

Attached: 1549605432994.png (1128x1002, 105K)

>>wash my face 3x a day
That is too much.
Also what products are you using?
And what are you using after to add moisture back to your skin?

You forgot one more important thing. Stop being aa underage fucking teen.

Bentonite clay masks mixed with ACV once a week plus daily moisturizing with shea butter or jojoba oil.

relevant for me.. cutting out dairy makes my skin perfect but i always slip up and eat a bowl of ice cream or something then wake up covered in pimples.. FUCK

Wear sunscreen. Sunlight is the single biggest factor.
Why do you think you always see Gook women carrying around parasols at the slightest ray of light?

Attached: sun_dangers-of-tanning-uv-exposure-46-638.jpg (638x479, 103K)

Try to make your own balanced meals from fresh food and avoid eating anything out of a box, particularly foods loaded with preservatives and chemicals you don't recognize. Replace vitamins with real food as much as you can. Drink lots of water to help your body cleanse itself of toxins and a eat more fiber if you aren't shitting regularly because this is really important when it comes to the health of your skin.

this is most likely my best option. im a bit cautious to use it, due to the side effects, but at this point i dont really care. i just want nice skin
i've tried most OTC facewashes and i have clearasil. i have a green tea moisturizer i use afterwards
im 21. ive had this shit since i was 14
i only eat what i cook so i eat pretty healthy, i drink ~2L of water a day, and i eat lots of fiber