Start eating vegetables (mostly broccoli) for breakfast

>start eating vegetables (mostly broccoli) for breakfast
>full the entire day
>bodyfat melting off

What is this? Did I just hack fatloss? What the fuck. It seems if you eat micro-nutrient dense food for breakfast, your body wont crave anything during the day, this shit is amazing.

Attached: 303260230-60-236.jpg (4288x2848, 1.82M)

All you're doing is filling up with fiber and a few micronutrients and not 'breaking your fast' which is the point of """breakfast""". FFS at least mix in some protein.

why is it so important to eat protein in the morning
enlighten me

Fuck off thinly veiled vegan shill

>expects to be spoon-fed
fuck off faggot

Attached: the-sticky-motherfucker-did-you-read-it.jpg (298x303, 14K)

i was wondering if you werent full of bullshit
looks like you are
nutrient timing is 100% broscience and it doesnt matter when you eat your protein
pretty sure its also not addressed in the sticky but thats not the point

Nah there's something about veggies that satiates the hunger. Its not just fiber, or volume. If it was fiber I wouldn't be able to spam digestives bisccuts, and if i was volume I wouldn't be able to eat tons of junk food.

Just a small portion (100-200g of veggies) does something to put off that "hunger" feeling that I have when Im not eating veggies, its like the body is getting the nutrients it needs, therefore it does not crave more food, just like when you eat tons of junk and feel like more, because there minimal nutrition in it, so you never feel full from it. When you eat highly nutritious foods you feel full from it, regardless of its volume or macros/overall calories.

You are just basically doing intermittent fasting

>micro nutrient dense
>broccoli
user, I have bad news for you.

broccoli is the most micro-nutrient dense green vegetable on the planet

fibre and protein dont spike your insulin. when you have more insulin you are hungrier

in addition to the bit other people are saying about insulin (some of them are being dicks about it but they're more or less right)

you're basically just conditioning yourself not to want to eat at the start of the day

we have an ego reset that comes with the deeper parts of the sleep cycle and you're working out your digusting / distaste mechanisms instead of rewarding yourself with sugar at the start of every day such that when it comes time to eat, before the urge even comes to your conscious mind, your risk/reward systems are checking and going "nah that course of action leads to shitty results"

this is literally shit you learn in psych 110 if you make it to college you dumbfags

Broccoli has protein

Timing your food is bullshit, all the studies show the effects are either minimal as fuck or literally do not even matter. Also, you're on a fucking fitness board. You made a claim, and when someone questioned it you brushed it off. You look retarded. Don't even post on this board if you're not even going to make funny shitposts.

Brocolli is allowed on keto. If you've been doing this for a few days without carbs you might have started ketosis.

>Timing your food is bullshit, all the studies show the effects are either minimal as fuck or literally do not even matter.

What studies
Post three of them.

Timing is bullshit AS LONG AS THE DIET IS IDENTICAL.
A micro-dense breakfast helps feeling satiated, which helps if you aren't following a diet religiously. Personally, I go with eggs, but broccoli should work too if OP wants a lighter meal.

No, that's wrong.
Timing is as important as what you eat.

(((studies)))
intermittent fasting is free steroids changed my life

Raw broccoli is the best stuff

You are filling yourself with things that have very low calories/volume/weight, meaning you are fuller on few calories. Not rocket science

>user replaces ordinary breakfast foods with a big, fibrous, low-calorie meal
>is less hungry than usual
>loses weight
>this surprises them

I'm not trying to be mean, it's great news, but this isn't exactly revolutionary.

to promote muscle synthesis.
Since you're on a deficit you wanna eat enough protein to prevent as much muscle loss as possible.
You wanna lose fat and keep muscle.

It’s not. You can eat all your protein in one meal if you want. Bro science just shits up this board.

not him
Not really true, macro timing does make a difference, theres plenty of science to back it up.
Question is how much difference does it make for us non professional top level athletes. I personally thing not too much.

Now micronutrient timing on the other hand doesn't matter too much.

Overnight you use your glycogen stores. To promote synthesis in muscle turnover you either want some carbs or protein in the morning.

this guy is exaggerating, it doesnt make as much a difference as people here claim, but it does definitely help.

Broccoli is the shit

yeah bro I eat protein once a year