Today was my first leg day at gym and I got stuck at the leg press machine and the instructor had to come and help me...

today was my first leg day at gym and I got stuck at the leg press machine and the instructor had to come and help me because I was bout to be crushed by the weight

there were at least 5 hot girls nearby

I will never lift again

Attached: D66DBF2B-B05B-4D97-9151-A20F064F4C35.jpg (750x956, 1.05M)

first two weeks doing legs is gonna be brutal, but it'll get easier. What's your height and weight?

>I failed
>After learning from my failure I don’t want to try again
You’re a little bitch. Never leave your house again.

Who cares

>I'm so embawassed because I failed I don't want to keep trying harder so I'm never embarassed again
You deserve to never make it.

This is why you don't do leg press and follow an actual program

how did you get stuck at the leg press?

I've failed many lifts on many different occasions. You get up, re load the weights and try again. Stop being a bitch.

No man can go down the path of self improvement without at some point embarrassing himself in front of hot girls. It's one of the dues you pay. If you don't have the will to pay it, then you are damned to mediocrity.

Man, I’m a fat fuck and I don’t give a single shit about what people think at the gym. If they see me get stuck than so be it. At least I’m trying to put in work and grind for my desired body.

Shit like this is what helps me never fail a rep. When I'm on bench I just think about what would happen if the weight gets stuck on my chest because I failed a rep.

I can relate. I asked a girl out and she said no. I’m never doing that again, it’s too humiliating and soul crushing.

Attached: 2B519720-FBA5-4738-94EC-D00CBDD98156.png (650x773, 47K)

Nah my boy. With losses come knowledge. Tighten your game up and crack a bitch

No, it hurts too much.

btw those hot chicks didn't even noticed you even before you failed. Stop blindly putting on weights and try again

You're a fucking pussy you dont deserve the gains.
Go back to your vidya and sedenetary life you virgin fuck loser faggot

In the wise words of shakira
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up. Nobody learns without getting it wrong."

It happens, just remember to go lighter next time.

Attached: cImLxIb.jpg (1221x165, 37K)

Based and motivationpilled

Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get back up

>Bailing on a set
>Getting stuck on a machine
>Failing while working

Embarassing, recoverable, relatable, all part of the journey my guy

>Giving a hit fuck about what 5 rando gym cardio whores think about you
>Deciding to give up on yourself because of other peoples image of you

Unrecoverable and pathetic.

>Leg press
You deserve it for falling for a meme