You have five (5) seconds to convince me why a full body is the best routine and lay out a 3-4 day a week full body...

you have five (5) seconds to convince me why a full body is the best routine and lay out a 3-4 day a week full body routine ITT

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcr4aVLHaXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO?

xAxBxAx
xBxAxBx

A
squat 3x5
bench 3x5
cleans 3x5

B
squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
deadlift 1x5

don't forget GOMAD.

Why would anybody do anything for you?

Be a man and figure it out for yourself

>or just read the sticky

Attached: starting-strength-basic-barbell-training-mark-rippetoe-4084981.png (500x689, 156K)

Why the everloving fuck would anyone give a shit what you think? Do you need someone to lay things out for you because you’re used to it after still living with your mom and being a fat fuck?

Eaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Attached: 8DDF3C0A-F609-4959-9986-1B4EC370B0DD.png (519x537, 302K)

Something something overtaxing CNS something time in gym to reach volume something something I do what I want.

I'm going to take a guess and assume OP is a female who couldn't be bothered to read sticky and is literally only here to seek validation in continuing with whichever bullshit woman meme exercises she's doing.

- You will not get a toned body walking on the treadmill for 30 mins.
- You will not get a squat booty doing quarter reps holding a 5kg dumbbell.
- You will not get a flat stomach from doing 3 sets of 15 second planks.
- Don't use fucking fingerless gloves either because you want to keep your hands delicate and feminine.

Pick up a fucking barbell
Move
Do something besides binge Netflix, social media, pizza, and stop getting blackout drunk every Friday and Saturday night. If women put half the effort into the gym as they put into faking their appearance with makeup/filters, they wouldn't need to deceive anyone in the first place.

High Frequency= high opportunity for inducing hypertrophy

Attached: fortitude training.png (481x630, 210K)

Based and has read the stickypilled

don't do this

full body works if you are just casually going to the gym with no real goals for aesthetics, so if you just want to be active do it.

Fullbody routine wont bring you aesthetics, you simply have too many muscles in your upper body so you will need to do at least on day of only upper twice a week, or ideally split upper body in to two work outs

So like a day for push, a day for pull and a day for legs, and repeat these twice a week? What would you call such a routine?

youtube.com/watch?v=gcr4aVLHaXI

Attached: be better.jpg (640x640, 38K)

trolling? i much prefer a phat type split

>madeforbwc.jpg

What matters is volume per week, done at a good intensity. How can you maximise it, and still recover fast, to train again?
Train every muscle, with intensity but not to failure because that takes way longer to recover, then do it again.
You could do a full body, you could go to the gym every day and do just a few exercises, you could even go multiple times per day and do just a few sets each time (that's optimal, there are athletes that do just that, time-consuming tho). It's up to you, what matters is that your training follows the basic sport-science principles. Read up Prieplin's works.

If you can lift 3 times a week go full body. 4 times a week go upper/lower. Anymore than that is suboptimal but you have ppl etc.

>full body works if you are just casually going to the gym with no real goals for aesthetics

You are dumb as sheeeeeeeeit

hey sorry bout yesterday

>be a man and figure it out for yourself
>implying men don't guide one another as brethren at every opportunity
Either a woman or a tryhard

here you go faggy

Attached: 1542084094991.jpg (871x768, 285K)