This might seem out of place and maybe i should go to r9k but how do i cope with obsession...

this might seem out of place and maybe i should go to r9k but how do i cope with obsession. Like why do i get so easily attached to any girl that just matches with me on Tinder?

Attached: Evan Johnston.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

You're right, this does belong on r9k.

You get obsessed because you don't receive affection from any girls you actually like. Or maybe even ones you don't. You're desperate for validation and the emotions that come from a relationship. Just realize that, just like a dog chasing after a toy, once you have it. you'll get bored of it, and want another one. Imagine being with that stupid tinder thot forever. Imagine if that was the only girl you could ever fuck. How obsessed would be if that was the case?

Now, if you know a girl for a long time, and your feelings only get stronger, you got a potentially real case of bonding there. But this shit is just pathetic desperation. Fuck a whore and get it out of your system lad.

this is a fitness board there chum, it's for poltards to post about how much they hate black people and fat people, not for relationship advice.

inb4 "people"

Because for some reason you value them more than yourself. Most women will never find a man who doesn't respect himself attractive either.
Fix it.

You dont love the girls you love what they represent. Happiness, purpose, and appreciation. The desire to be desired is stronger than any lift you have ever done manlet, ya gotta stop skipping feelings day

How does one partake in feelings day

I suffer from the same thing, op.
My (((psychologist))) said it’s because I’ve never felt loved.

The only way I get over one girl is with another.

how would i fix the opposite problem?
>want intimacy with girl
>girl shows interest in me
>feel 1000% disgust and try to avoid her
>generally incapable of letting myself breathe and express my feelings in any way to girls, always impulsively put up a front of goofiness and aloofness that unintentionally makes some of them chase harder and only makes my disgust for them grow even though i simultaneously crave intimacy

Attached: 4D969DC5-F1DB-465F-875E-75DA1859C89D.jpg (1125x1102, 98K)

On point!!!

Improve yourself until your standards are high enough that you only fall for woman who are worth it. These sluts on Tinder are bottom of the barrel hoes with no dreams or aspirations, just running from one cock to another. Know your worth

Attached: kodak.jpg (1080x1036, 122K)

Not him, but suffering through this. I even do this with girls that I’m more attractive than and shout myself in the foot. Thanks user, I needed this post.

same.
I couldn't get over my ex for a solid year until I dated a new one.

You just gotta learn to move on. Online dating has sort of helped me since their are so many options if one girl doesn’t like me I just move on to the next one.

Attached: 2F6EC2FE-C153-457C-B336-258FD1EAA3E9.jpg (540x529, 128K)

Delete this thread before jannies ban you OP. happened to me last week. Fitness related topics only

if we can have high test threads full of fat fucks, the mods can let me fix my sadness ok

>image
I hope the girl in the image ends up with a man who never tries, then.

What kind of nonsense bullshit did that artist think they were drawing? Entitlement??

>year

I think it means that he doesn't have to try to be right for her because he already is, not that he doesn't have to try at the actual relationship.

>not that he doesn't have to try at the actual relationship.
The right one doesn't have to try at the relationship either.
It's all perfect and he knows all of the right things because he is the right man etc etc etc.

It's the most spoilt childish ridiculous bullshit ever.

fpbp

i wish i was gay lad. boobs and butts make my peen hard, abs and dicks make my peen soft. im just a faggot on a spiritual level i guess

unironically up your dosage of red pill. watch “entrepreurs in cars” channel on yt. especially vids on oneitis