Search

>search
>no feels thread

>started seriously lifting at 22, the people I know either don't life seriously or are already aesthetic Gods who have been training or playing sports since high school
>my bodyfat is getting too high to keep bulking, but I don't have enough muscle to look good after a cut, and will prolly have less after either months of dieting or a month of fasting
>not good enough for anyone to give a shit about me, physically, mentally, or personality-wise
>boring, autistic, talk too much and am a bad listener
>all the dreams and passions I used to have are dying
>hate myself, tried committing suicide before fitness gave me some hope, but I can never feel like I'm good enough, cause realistically I'm not
>cannot for the life of me overcome procrastination and do something to get out of the shitty IT world and/or my parent's house
>said IT job leaves me so little time in the day that, for the first time in my life I'm having trouble getting enough sleep, and it's not my fault, there's just not enough hours in the day to sleep properly anymore, causing mood swings and general fuck-up-ness in mental health
>feel weak and worthless, just a little too much hope to an-hero just yet

What's on your mind, Jow Forums?

Attached: bad_sleep_feels.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>tfw old fwb I caught feelings for is flying in tomorrow
>she totally blew me off last time I tried to see her
what do, bruhs? she was the best sex I've ever had but feel I'd be spineless hitting her up.

>tfw couldn't make husbando cum the last time we fucked
>he was needlessly apologetic, like why would HE apologize? It wasn't his his fault
>joined a gym 2 days ago. Went today, going back tomorrow
>I am ashamed but I am determined to be hot for him

I did lose 30 lbs last year just from dieting, not technically overweight anymore, but I need to shape up now. Still feels bad but I'll get there, fueled by shame.

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-105250_Instagram.jpg (1080x1125, 737K)

>feelings
>for a slut
cuck

>>my bodyfat is getting too high to keep bulking, but I don't have enough muscle to look good after a cut
Oh wow same here. I'll cut anyway. Train hard, ingest more protein than recommended, drink a lot of water and eat tons of fruit and vegetables. Hopefully this will do the trick.

>fueled by shame

It's potent stuff. Right up there with hate.

Your bf is a lucky man for having someone that cares for him. You'll make it

Have had the same exact problem and same exact shame.

>boring, autistic, talk too much and am a bad listener

I'm sort of like this, I'll find myself being ignored at events or just not part of any conversation.

My biggest problem is that I don't do drugs, I don't drink, smoke or partake in any dangerous vices. I don't rub that quality in peoples face, it's just a choice I made. When growing up I felt like that was something to be admired, that I can endure the shittiness of the world without coping through those vices. But it seems the opposite, it's like people think I'm weird for not using those things, and at social outings I feel like a stick in the mud.

There's a joke amongst my friends and I (and honestly I sort of don't mind the reputation) that I have 'no flaws, vices or sense of humor'. It's nice to be the strong silent one in my circle of friends, but to strangers I seem uncomfortable, weird and sometimes even hostile.

So yeah, that aspect of my life just turns my entire worldview upside down at times. Makes it hard to meet people, and that hurts, especially when I can talk for literal hours about topics I care about, but it's hard to find kindred spirits in smaller towns.

I looked into the mirror while doing OHP and saw a very sad young man. A strong robust gentleman but with weary tired eyes. I wondered why a nice good-looking guy would be in the gym close midnight on a Friday. He should be enjoying the night with his friends or colleagues with a girl in one arm and a beer in the other. This lad didn't smile either or move his eyes to gaze at anyone else in the gym either. He made no small talk with the other lifters or third that surrounded him. I truly felt bad for the boy.
>Mfw it was me

Attached: dqDZsb8.jpg (769x950, 94K)

Missed the...
>why are you here on a Friday night.

Jannies pruned it but kept the other trash ones open.

All your issues stem from your own mind. Take time and write down all the ways you are better than someone else.

Hey Ch33kz, how was your new year senpai? Haven't seen you in ages

Ilya you're a stuck up, spoiled fag and everyone you've ever been friends with has abandoned you for good reason.

>start dating pretty girl in law school
>schizophrenia kicks in but on meds to get her kinda normal
>she is progressively getting worse
>walk in and she's got scabs all over her body mumbling something about the flu
>can't go on taking care of her any more
>her worse fear is being institutionalized
>she needs to be institutionalized

>be me
>highschool dropout
>NEET for 4 years now
>leave the house like once a month
>white trash
>virgin
>no gf
>live doublewide in rural east Tennessee
>skinnyfat but lost 15lbs last year (not alot I know, I got into girl problems halfway through)
>extremely intimidated by gyms because of social anxiety
Brahs if I'm not moving in the right direction in a serious way by the end of the year it might be my last.
I've been on Keto for the last 3 months and kept the weight off but because I was doing no exercise I plateau'd
I'm going to do my best but everything seems so hard because of my loneliness and solitude
self motivation is fucking hard.

Attached: 1e5af33758f3e0da7f79bde36a403362.png (598x148, 5K)

In the middle of my really fucking long Sumo DL set early in the morning after a sleepless night.
I'm fucking dying and I'm getting really angry and delirious from sleep deprivation. I want to smash everything around me Jow Forums this isn't normal help

/blog

>Could've had sex a shit ton of times.
>Didnt
>girl that Ioved to look at actually came and talked to me while we were in class
>just brushed her off cuz i planned on dying in combat
>didnt die and now more depressed and alone than ever
>alone at 22
I dug this whole out of sheer cowardice

Attached: 1549169260062.gif (221x196, 410K)

academically
>next to last round of undergrad midterm exams was this week
>also been applying to postgrad fellowships
>and securing letters of recommendation
>all this has been going on at once so haven't been to the gym in a week

emotionally
>STILL think about the girl I met while I was upstate in november
like once a month I see something on her instagram story that is kinda funny and I'll reply and she'll like my messages so I guess we're on friendly terms but since she's hundreds of miles away and I was only around for one weekend that's all it's ever gonna be. a real bummer because I have never hit it off so well on a first date with anyone in the city

>partner of 6 years and I have broken up
>started dating at 16
>realize I have never had a period in my adult life where I think only for myself
>Life feels a bit cold a dreary when you realize you are only living for yourself
>I feel like an animal in the wild, simply fighting to survive
>have no idea what to do next.

>Gf broke up with me two months ago
>I had many tests I the university so I didn't have time to dwell on the break up, focused on test (and I did very good even surprised myself with the grade in mathematics)
>Now tests are over and I have a lot of free time
>Kind of sad about the break up, and I really don't want to look for anyone new,just the thought of the whole process tiring me
>Just work out and study..
>The problem is that now I fucking love alcohol so much and it's only damages me,I've gained some weight during the last few months because I drink too much and it's hard for me to stop,it's mostly beer but I drink at least 1L when I go out..

good feels
>intermittent fasting is allowing for a successful cut and strength gains, down 25 pounds
bad feels
>graduated college having gone on a date with only 1 girl
>made frequent eye contact with qt in one of my classes during the last semester, but never talked to her
>feel like a beta cuck about this and can't stop thinking about her
>v and inexperienced with women and romance
>frequently told by female friend that I am remarkably good looking, but unapproachable
>feel like a retarded faggot for complaining about my relatively good life on the internet

Attached: 1506339052656.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Caught feelings for a girl who Ive been taking classes with for over a year and have never talked to. She is average looking but she smiles at me and I've caught her looking many times
Never talked to a girl and I'm 20 haha don't even know what to do here

You're there to lift and improve so that one day a better you may go out into the night and have a great time with your bros
I cannot stress this enough. No one gives a shit that you're at the gym. They are there to workout which involves mostly themselves. Clean your room and get your GED.
I know this feel

I'm down 7 pounds on my journey to lose 60 pounds.

I'm literally doing this to try to impress a cute cosplayer on instagram I've never even talked to. This will blow up in my face in 6 months when I'm done, but right now I feel pretty good.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

You need to take control of your own life instead of just letting it pass by. No wonder youre fucking depressed. You dont need self motivation my friend you need self respect

hell yeah. we're all gonna make it

I know this sounds fucking autistic and retarded and it kind of is, but sometimes I feel like I’m truly an evil guy. I hide it with being nice and friendly but sometimes it feels like there’s this image of me beating the shit out of people I hug or shake hands with or have a conversation with. People that I love and don’t want to hurt as well. Scares me, Jow Forums.

Attached: 78FA55E0-C716-4256-9686-B3A748A60A75.jpg (290x174, 13K)

Sounds like intrusive thoughts from OCD to me. Go see a psychiatrist.

start reading books

you are self aware enough to know youre being a piece of shit. be better.

i mean yeah, I'll lose the weight, but no fucking way am I going to get the girl. That's stupid as shit. Still, it's motivation I guess.

How much do you drink? Like do you only keep it to the weekends or what? I mean 1L of beer is just 3 cans of beer...

alcohol is bad for you no matter what, especially when you're depressed. stop drinking, user

Get different cock, he's probably getting ass somewhere else

Just message to fuck her, worst case scenario is you don't get laid.

That's just the way, isn't it? Problem is, that takes months just to achieve small results. I'd almost rather eat nothing than go on a diet, the results are just so much more tangible.

A woman who actually tries instead of blaming their problems on others, well done.

Keep not doing those things, others are weak for resorting to them. They look at you funny because they can't accept that their behavior might be flawed, or that they don't need their vices.

Words of wisdom.

user, please. Don't become me. Fight.

Attached: 1542021619351.png (640x438, 388K)

Many excuses here. Not that I'm trying to discredit them. But if you can tackle just one, it might help you out vastly in the others. I'm not saying it's easy, it'll actually probably be the hardest thing you'll do up to this point. But you already proved you can commit to something with intention.

Find a room mate. One that's tolerable and accepting. Some you'll hardly have to associate with. Move out of your parents. Your new hobby is now living on your own, or real life.

You may also want to consider say changing or quitting your job if youre unsatisfied. It can be scary or add stress sure, but it depends on you personally. Weigh out the pros and cons.

From there you can work on change. Just make sure to be proud of your achievements. You can want a new life, you can want to be happy, but wanting and doing are different things. You'll always want something, at least do something. Good luck and godspeed user.

Should eat the scabs for protein, no joke, they're actually tasty aswell, i have a patch on my ass where I scratch the same spot 100 times then theres a scab every morning to eat, its like a BCAA tablet.

Also dude institutionalise her, if she comes out better in a year, even a few years, your not going to be feeling guilty because she's a person and you need to look at her in the context of her whole life. If you don't help her get help and something terrible happens in the next few years, how much more years will she have lost than a few in the institution.

>It's like a bcaa tablet

Attached: 1548917522074.jpg (250x236, 7K)

I go out about 2 times a week 1L is the minimum for me since it's dirt cheap where I drink...

>its like a baca tablet

Attached: 168B1682-788B-402B-9D37-64446465A644.png (293x278, 86K)

I'm getting really sick of spilling my spaghetti in every conversation. And having to think before I can even reply. And drawing a complete blank every time I have to reply. And getting stupid shakes just thinking about talking to people.

I mean, I'm not a misanthrope, I want to get along with people. I just don't know how to fix this.

Just keeping talking to people more. If you want practice, try one of those stupid cam chat websites or call help lines with fake problems.

It’s like a muscle, you have to use it for it to get stronger. Personally, I moved into a triple room in university (three guys in one room) and started smoking weed every day to overcome my anxiety.

I just broke things off with my Ex who I was sure had bpd
It's killing me inside

Attached: 1543522495137.png (960x960, 1.21M)

I think you are better off in the end, it will just take a little time. I’ve been cheated on after a 3 year relationship and got over it in a month (by banging).

I've been with her for 6 years, and we were each others first everything. I know this is going to be for the better, but it feels like I'm cutting out my own heart

I'll try, man.

I work a retail job, too, I don't really have an excuse.

Being permanently shackled to someone with a mental disorder like that will grind you into the dirt. Your will to live will be gradually worn away. I speak from experience

>been with crush for about a month
>yesterday she came over to watch a movie
>we start fooling around
>I'm eating her out and fingering her at the same time
>she pulls me up by the hair and says "Please user, put it inside me"
>just as she finishes the sentence my parents get home
>we laugh about it
>later we go have dinner with her parents
>I think they liked me
>I think I might be in love with her

Don't neglet spiritual gainz, meditate and learn to love yourself, the rest is just practice

Wife gave up and blames me. I lift for when she gets the weight off and her ego back then either divorces me or decides she wants to have sex again. I am just as sexually frustrated now as when I was 16. Life is suffering but deadlifts fueled by shame, regret and anger seem to work. Good on you for not blaming him.

Attached: 1548997547207.jpg (1125x1047, 685K)

>Tfw 20 years on this planet
>Nothing to show for it
>NEET KV

How to cope with the fact that the average 15 year old has experienced more of life than I ever will?

Attached: Snapchat-226657740.jpg (1440x2712, 738K)

>I just broke things off with my Ex
>with my Ex
Seems like you've already accepted your decision. Let time do it's thing, my dude.

>graduate with biology degree
>can't find a decent job with it
>end up working as a security guard and bouncer because I lift
>get shit on by drunks and fat ass degenerates all day and night
>still live with my parents
>girlfriend is quietly disapointed in me because she has a better job
>dad lost his job so we're poor now also

Attached: 1540509477384.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Find a new job, don't give up just yet user. We are all gonna make it.

Attached: Bearhands.jpg (700x524, 31K)

My buddy's girlfriend has bpd and I cannot convince him to break up with her. She is terrible, fat and ruining his life, and he knows it but he's too much of a pussy to go through with it. Be glad you're better than him.

nigga turn off your computer. get out and into your car and just start driving. shit wont change if youre just gonna sit in front of your computer reminiscing on past sadness

>not using your combined creditworthiness to go to med school

all of your suffering is on you and your inability to plan for the future or engage complex processes

Same position bro. One of my closest friends is 20 and making 45k a year, but he’s tied down to a fat ugly womanlet with no degree, license or job. I want to redpill but last time we hung out he ignored my advice. Haven’t talked to him since and it seems he chose his girl over me. Sucks but life goes on I guess

Attached: 22EF4DBF-0720-4450-9625-AF7DAC5E97E3.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

>complex processes
>med school
I don't need to 10 more years of homework to learn that the hip bone's connected to the back bone. Med school's for moderate IQ Chads it's not science.

>fat ugly womanlet with no degree, license or job.
God, my buddy's is a "social media influencer" which means she just posts on instagram all day and occasionally gets free stuff from makeup companies. Also he told me they never have sex anymore. It's amazing what some men will tolerate from a woman just so they can feel accomplished for having a girlfriend.

Lrn2code loser

To add on, she’s always roasting him in front of us and is too lazy to do anything other than complain. Woman have it easy these days and I hope my friend and your friend both wake up and realize how much potential they’re wasting. Godspeed brother

Also not science.

>Absolute sperg coming out of highschool
>Get adopted by sport chads in college, help mold me into a somewhat normal human being
>Haven't had girlfriend since 10th grade of highschool
>Have accumulated 8 bodies over 4 years of college, although a fraction of those bodies were women I was actually pursuing. The rest came onto me
>Too afraid to pursue the women I actually have desires for, crippling fear of rejection
>Was close to a relationship with one girl but after my sperg levels peaked out she hit me with the "I don't see us being romantically involved", 2 years later she fucked one of my close friends. Had to act like it didn't bother me
>Have had a semi-crush on a good female friend of mine for like 3 years
>Since we've gotten to know each other she's been in and out of relationships, everytime they end she shows me more attention and I get sucked in a little more
>We drunk made out once and cuddled on a friends trip
>We never talked about it, asked her friends how she felt about it, "Oh user it didn't really mean anything, you were both just drunk" "haha yeah me too"
>Shes now with a new guy, going well. Begrudgingly happy for her
>Have now gone since last September without sex
>Not sure if I'm over the whole hookup culture or I'm just making excuses for my lack of success with women in the long term
>Despise the whole online dating thing, mom told me I'm an old soul. I much prefer a more natural and real approach to dating. Get to know someone, foster mutual feelings. However now adays if you don't try and fuck a woman after meeting her the 3rd time you're weird, boring, and supposedly not into the girl.

On the other hand
>Breaking PR's every week
>Finally being proactive with Grad school work
>becoming more secure with life decisions
>Starting to overcome equating self worth with sexual prowess
>Force myself to look forward rather than in the moment, I'll have much more means of living a full life out of college.
Lets make it Jow Forums

Attached: 1446086610937.jpg (960x960, 82K)

If he jerks off alot he probably has death grip syndrome from whacking it. I was in the same position as your husband and a couple of months of No fap helped me out. Now finishing with my girl is ez and very intense.

Their relationship is rapidly deteriorating and I suspect she's cheating on him, so it's only a matter of time before she monkey branches onto the next guy anyways.

let me know when all your science starts making your girlfriend's pussy wet again

you are literaly me.

It's much harder with a girl who actually has BPD and not just bipolar and a desire to feel unique.

Actual BPD girls look like models or pornstars and date 6/10 men. You know how hard it is to give up crazy and consistent sex with a woman like that?

There's a reason women still faun over Ted Bundy and it's the same shit with any girl with actual BPD.

>coding makes women wet
Uh huh, how's high school?

She is convinced that she is a model despite looking like a pile of dough. All of her posts are about what a queen she is and he feeds into her narcissism by worshiping her.

>my girlfriend is silently upset that i have a shittier job and ima complain about it
>but i won't do any work to make real money and berate the processes that would make me more money

get off of Jow Forums this board isn't for your shitty mentality

same dude, i have eye contact and exchange smiles with loads of girls be it in the gym or during class but i'm always too pussy to approach. Might even be my own ego not being able to handle the idea of getting rejected

sounds like you're either projecting insecurity on a legitimately pretty but fucked up girl or, more likely, you have a low rent friend because you couldn't pay me enough to date an out of shape woman with BPD - you should be 50+ before that's even something you imagine in your faintest waking moments

raise the rent on your friend or kick him out homie

Also I fucked around with a girl who had BPD and was actually hot, and you're right she was a nympho. One time I pushed a knife up to her throat while I was fucking her and she went wild. Apparently his girlfriend doesn't let him touch her, so I can't understand.

>might be using lsd/shrooms to deal with stresses of life
>not sure of long term impact of doing this
Not purposely but I do them freq. enough that practical things like work/family/school don't seem that big of a deal.

>dedicating the next 10 years of my life to taking a career path I don't want
>to impress a woman who works as a paralegal

VERY alpha advice you're right.

Attached: EKiAyQ9.png (1875x1875, 375K)

Yeah dude mine looked like a more fit, smaller chin Liv Tyler (no but seriously, I know I will never fuck a chick that hot again) but she was on some improvement kick and I was also trying to iron out my personality issues, so things never got as ridiculous as I would've liked in retrospect.

I choked her, tossed her around, and we did some shit reliving her trauma that was pretty fucked up and hot, but she wanted me to go wild on her and I never got the chance. The one time I could've held her head under water while fucking I was too tired and torn on whether or not I wanted to continue being "that kind of guy" (whatever the fuck that meant.)

And now the time has passed. I know your feel - just kill me bro. Real talk though I got out before I had to deal with any serious crazy shit, so I'm grateful for that at least.

Tell your friend that she lets other guys touch her (if she has BPD, she definitely does.) Show him some videos of BPD personality flips, if that doesn't change his mind, wean him out of your life dude because you don't want to be around when it goes nuclear.

maybe just quit whining about it on Jow Forums then pussy

learn to medically microdose

>have a great workout yesterday
>endorphins flowing, feeling good, high on life
>decide to text my ex
>conversation ends like this

why am i such a faggot, WHY

Attached: oneitis.png (786x1534, 318K)

I'll post whatever I want in the feels thread, you just keep trying your best at gym class and maybe you'll make the football team.

There's nothing 'medical' about microdosing and I've done it. The minor changes aren't really worthwhile for me compared to full trips.

Attached: looks like you need this.gif (480x238, 443K)

I wish I had something to bitch about but I can't, my job pays good and I'm happy to go there every day, people there are nice, I live in a nice apartment, gym is 5 minutes from a walk
It's been years since I was honestly interested in a girl but I started whoremongering and it beats acting like a cuck just to please the whims of the average woman
I have an infatuation with my boss but it only makes my work days better

that some some low testosterone texting, please get a water filter or something you talk like a homosexual

Take a moment and be mindful of the fact that you are taking zero responsibility for being less socially successful than you'd like. Everything you mentioned is basically a humble brag. You need to take responsibility for yourself if you want to improve, you're basically one of those "I'm really intelligent I just don't like applying myself" dumbasses who has no skills and no proof of being competent at anything.

adjusting the dosage of an ingested chemical in an effort to maximize your reduction of symptoms while minimizing the negative impact on your health and lifestyle seems like the definition of a medical process

but alright man, continue tripping balls regularly i guess. i know a lot of people who did that and they all turned out just fine, i'm sure it'll work out over time. :)

>decide to text my ex

Seriously, now what the fuck did you expect from this? The last thing these bitches want is some whiny faggot texting here while she's talking to Chad

Grow some fucking balls and be a man

this wicked insecure bullshit is the worst part of this board

but he's right, you shouldn't be texting your ex because if you're calling it "texting my ex" you already know how it's going to turn out, you've told the negative story to yourself before you sent the first message

how the fuck do you burn spaghetti lmao

Exs are only good for hookups and even then its a dangerous game because you can catch feelings again

>that some some low testosterone texting, please get a water filter or something you talk like a homosexual
wtf should i have said?

i use a britta

idk man i asked her to get a coffee i was feeling good & confident and wanted to see her
>Grow some fucking balls and be a man
fucking how? even immediately after smashing random thots this bitch still lives in my head rent free

Attached: 1549502017575.jpg (492x330, 43K)

>screen shot from 2 hours later

man you're deep in it. and telling her about your mental issues.

bro from outside the tunnel anyone at all could tell she's basically telling you to leave her alone and move on in the nicest way she can muster. she seems like a good person who's being considerate of your feelings way after the point where she's obligated to be, and i can see why you're attached, but let her go. there are other ones out there, and you've forgotten about some of the ones from earlier in your life already.

This board is infested with the kind of faggot who tries to give random people on the internet peptalks.

>wtf should i have said?
idk man, it sounds hilarious imagining a grown adult texting to a woman what you just sent
even a simple "Want some fucc?" text would have sounded better

>work in a hospital
>have known this cool old guy for a few years now
>would sometimes be a pain in the ass because he had dementia but would always remember me and I could diffuse situations he got in with other patients/staff because he liked me
>was pretty strong and would come to the gym every day for exercise

>a month ago he got pneumonia and went way downhill
>got put on hospice care about a week ago
>yesterday i saw his wife was really upset and some family was here
>go to his room, he is in bad shape, clearly near death
>i go in and he still remembers me, weakly says hi and raises his arm to wave like he always did
>i shake his hand and tell him he was a great guy and i really liked knowing him, and that i will see him sometime in the future (trying not to tell him directly i know he's gonna die)
>he says "i look forward to it"
>shake his hand again and pat him on the shoulder and head and we say goodbye to each other for what will surely be the last time

i know he's gonna be dead when i get to work on monday. im gonna see him on the list of people who passed away. i always never show emotions and im just the weird funny angry guy at work but i might cry bros

>this bitch still lives in my head rent free

If you really want to get her back, sending some random bitchy text isn't going to do it. Make her want you, don't fucking beg. I ghosted my ex for 3 months straight and put some pics of my partying and travelling on instagram (inb4 lol instfaggot). She started texting me again after but I still ghosted her for a week. She'll see that shit and come back, and if she doesn't she wasn't the one bro get over it.

How to get over these basic bitches:
-realize she's just a basic ho, one out of many
-make a mental list with all her fucked up shit, my gf was dumb as fuck with dyslexia
-you're only sad because you don't have options or alternatives, go fucking out or get on tinder

>feels on the self-improvement board
>not expecting advice and encouragement

holy shit how retarded would you have to be

>-you're only sad because you don't have options or alternatives, go fucking out or get on tinder

this, fucking exactly this

>bro from outside the tunnel anyone at all could tell she's basically telling you to leave her alone and move on in the nicest way she can muster. she seems like a good person who's being considerate of your feelings way after the point where she's obligated to be, and i can see why you're attached, but let her go.
i genuinely wish she'd just tell me to fuck off. you're right tho, she's far too nice for that.

>there are other ones out there, and you've forgotten about some of the ones from earlier in your life already.
believe me when i say that none of of them were 1/10th of the person she is

it didn't start bitchy but yeah it definitely ended that way.

>How to get over these basic bitches:
>-realize she's just a basic ho, one out of many
trust me user she was anything but basic. one of the warmest, most geniune people i have ever met
>-make a mental list with all her fucked up shit, my gf was dumb as fuck with dyslexia
i literally can not think of a single negative aspect of her personality. she didn't like to part as much as I did but now that's not really a negative.
>-you're only sad because you don't have options or alternatives, go fucking out or get on tinder
probably true, last time I got laid was like 3 months ago. it just doesn't feel worth the effort to fuck random hoes tho. it feels like jerking off because after i nut i just go back to thinking about my ex again

Attached: 1548459755839.jpg (836x543, 111K)