IT SNOWED AGAIN AND CANT GO TO THE GYM BECAUSE ROADS ARE FUCKED

>IT SNOWED AGAIN AND CANT GO TO THE GYM BECAUSE ROADS ARE FUCKED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

Attached: His+name+is+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Jog through the snow for dem joocy leg gains user.

Can't you exercise at home?

if your bulking, eat more calories to match the calories burnt. if cutting get your fucking ass moving

Attached: 1437440400278.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Seattle?

U live in wa state bro?

Confirmed OP def lives in Seattle metro. Wife just called me and said universities are closed again

I live a half mile from the gym so I walked to it. There were like 5 people there.

>6 inches of snow did this

OP do you live in WA too

Attached: FB_IMG_1549609946563.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>That pussy who is never gonna make it
It snowed like 2 feet a week ago, was -50 a few days after that. All this week it has been freezing rain with 1/8" of ice covering the surface of everything. Still made it to the gym every morning. What you can't scrape some ice? Do you drive like a woman?

t. Wisconsin

gotta get that onion protein

No excuse, if you die it is an honorable death. Win win scenario.

Not much you can do if the gym is closed, sans lurk a /homegym/ thread and break into their garage at night.

I didn't know gyms close

Only poor people gyms user.

Nigger please. Wisconsin is flat. Drive in a state where there are hills and I'll be impressed. Your mountains are considered hills here in WA.

Portland is just about to get it too. He could be in southern Oregon

>mfw all the tailgating califags are getting rekt by this weather
feels good man

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Shovel snow you weak ass faggot.

Attached: angry.gif (400x288, 1.89M)

You in Seattle bro?

I love it when the weather is fucked. I get the gym ALL TO MYSELF. I spent 2.5 hours in LA fitness with only 3 others yesterday

Attached: BCFD272A-BA65-4C0A-8184-38ECDEB5E98F.jpg (1080x1080, 359K)

You're gonna let snow stop you from getting them gains?
Pathetic

On mamas

>snowed
bruh it was at least 70 degrees today

whoever the fuck doesnt have a home gym is a retard wasting a monthly membership fee that he could save up to buy his own gym, so he doesnt have to embarrass himself in front of others

go remove snow as workout