Deadlift - pull or legs?

Do you deadlift on your legs day or pull day?

Attached: 1548371078938.jpg (768x960, 118K)

Pull. I don't like to squat and deadlift on the same day. My form could be perfect, but fatigue is a one-way ticket to snap city.

What about: legs A DL, legs B squat?

They're for another day

which day?

Push day

Just do SLDL when you train legs
Deadlifts are fun, but if you're trying to train 6 days a week with any intensity including strait up deadlifts is problematic

I do pull/push/legs/pull/push/legs/rest and deadlift on the first day specifically so I have an entire rest day in between squatting and deadlifting. I only deadlift on the first pull day and do rack pulls instead on the 2nd one.

I do

Dead and squats + bicep and back
Chest, tricep and shoulders
Dead and squats + legs and calves

On my back day

On my deadlift day I also do incline paused bench press, leg press, barbell curls and tricep extensions. I also on another day do high volume stiff-legged deadlifts. Other exercises on that day are competition bench and touch and go high volume bench.

I do not do body splits because no one has ever given a single good reason for why you should arrange your programming that way. I believe if you only hit a body part once a week you will have already detrained slightly before your next session, not to mention turning individual sessions into an absolute slog, not to mention basically guaranteeing DOMS after every single session.

If I deadlift heavy that's usually all I do that training day. If I'm not feeling it, it is probably because my lower back is shit. Therefore I do not do bent over rows or things like that. I do other assistance exercises.
I also sometimes just squat heavy and do nothing else. Today I squatted 500 lbs for 5 reps with my new sleeves. 135x5, 225x5, 315x3, 365x3, 405x1, 455x2, 500x5, then I went home. That stuff is taxing and there are many days so you can combine a bunch of other assistance work in other days.

well I squat every day so, yes?

Push pull legs
Deadlift on leg day and abs on pull day

Classic

Attached: dom before face.jpg (228x288, 15K)

Every day.

Most people squat on their legs day, alternate deadlift and rows on their pull days, and alternate bench press and overhead press on their push day. You might also want to do some volume work on your compound lifts and doing your main lift. You could for example deadlift 5/3/1, and do 5x10 at 50-60 % rows afterwards. Likewise you could bench press 5/3/1, and do 5x10 50-60 % overhead press afterwards. After squats you could probably do 5x10 squats with 50 % load, if you didn't want to do some other exercise with volume.

I find that deadlifting really burns muh hammies and doing it on a pull and then squatting the next day sounds like a bad routine imo, I'm going to start alternating squats with deadlifts on leg days

Monday: Upper
Tuesday: Lower (Squats, RDL)
Wednesday:: Rest
Thursday: Full body, squats
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Full body, deadlift
Sunday: Rest

And repeat

Yes and yes. Not that hard fgts, Pull day has Diddlys™ at a higher percentage (80-85) and for 3-5 reps, and Legs has Squats for roughly the same percentage and reps, but I'll do lighter, higher rep deads afterwards (something like 70% for 10ish reps)

Not really worth doing both in the same day unless you have some extreme endurance and even then I'd say you're not lifting heavy enough. You'll be able to perform much better if you do one compound movement per day instead of 2.

Pull day, obviously.