I thought you might like this, Jow Forums

I thought you might like this, Jow Forums

Attached: 1468130555.png (1927x655, 835K)

Thx, I like it

Attached: image.jpg (1733x1225, 126K)

lol

Attached: 1544761552307.jpg (1277x772, 67K)

delete

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

t-thanks I hate it

Attached: 1549475028165.gif (674x520, 659K)

Fuck

fun

Kek
Remember kids, lifting doesnt cure autism

I never understood why people would find it difficult to talk to women. Just talk to them, and remember that they're basically just dumber versions of men. All they care about is hearing their own opinions said back to them in a darker voice, and maybe get them to laugh. That's it!

If it was updated to modern times all the women would be fat and he'd be accused of sexual harassment if he talked to them.

I can't really talk to men, either.

Okay OP what exactly did we do to you to deserve this feel?

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Threads like these make me want to get out there and be a friend to all you fellas who struggle. I really do.

Attached: 1547684039850.jpg (640x640, 106K)

>becoming Jow Forums will make me better in social situations
Nobody really lifts thinking this, right?

>If only this were the 50s when everyone was fit and you could grope women without reprocussions.

fuk u op

Attached: 1538745929290.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

it used to be a funny meme, but I have a feeling we went too far at some point
its like with that saying that if a community pretends to be stupid, then sooner or later it will attract actual stupid people that think they are in a good company

Being fit and looking it and carrying yourself better will make interacting with other people far easier, yes.

h-heaven?

It really doesn't work that way, and you can stop using it as virginity armor any day now.

i think the biggest problem with bad communication between men and women is that we just cant find mutual interests to talk about so we end up talking about crap that we like that the other person has no interest in and it just becomes painfully awkward

and the women actually liked it. now adays the only women who complain about it are the fat ones who no one pays any attention to

It unironically will
At a minimum, people treat attractive people better, so a complete stranger is likely to respond positively to whatever you say until you expose yourself as an autistic weirdo

Yeah, if you have a common interest, even spergs can have a good conversation. That’s how you have shit like cons and d&d clubs etc.

haha

Attached: 1548390760442.jpg (1000x564, 330K)

If you have the determination to change your body you have the ability to learn social skills.

I would never disgrace myself by speaking to a harlot in a bikini. A man has honor

Well he is still shorter than all the girls.

oh

Girls ain't hard to talk to. They giggle and are little submissive things who love spontaneity from guys who act like chad.

Getting friends to be a normal person after being friendless for a decade.. well.. lifting didn't quite help with that.

Women love to talk about themselves. Just ask them questions about themselves. Use the acronym FORD.

Family, occupation, recreation, dreams.

he cute

Attached: 1532300495723.png (498x498, 173K)

>Girls ain't hard to talk to.
finding one to talk to is hard though

Powerful.

Attached: 1548181511777.jpg (882x960, 76K)

You have to find places where they're at. For me it was a female dominated uni course. I'm beginning to hate it even though I might get a gf out of all this, I'd rather have some guys to make friends with.

It's outcome anticipation that affects a ton of people. We hype up the desired outcome in our mind to the point where denial of that can feel like a detriment to our entire being. It's why people have anxiety about job interviews, asking for raises, public speaking and so on. Since these guys want the girls in some way, we build up what we want from them (sex after a dry spell, a first relationship, validation of our attractiveness) that we wind up becoming tactically minded and need to accomplish the mission

This works for men too, all normies love to talk about themselves.

but it can diminish the effects

Attached: GeorgeLucas-350x352.jpg (350x352, 26K)

>For me it was a female dominated uni course
ive spent 4 odd years at uni already, ive met two single girls all in all and one got a bf about one week after i got to know her
Uni is shit for dating/hooking up

That's a huge problem, I always rather spend time with guys. I'm not interested in women in any way but sexually and I'm not interested in men sexually but in every other way. Too bad I hate faggots and gay culture with a passion, I think it would be somewhat nicer to be a homo

w-we are all gonna make it, r-right?

Attached: 1536351399725.png (500x490, 76K)

>All they care about is hearing their own opinions said back to them in a darker voice
don't know why this made me laugh so hard

Not really interested in groping people so much as I am in not being treated like a low-level threat at all times.

Jow Forums in a nutshell

my friend who has more of a slender /fa/ twink-physique can talk/flirt with women as easily as breathing, and absolutely social-mogs huge, built guys who act like a deer in headlights when women so much as even look at them

I guess the problem is that even though the body is strong and muscular, the mind has changed very little in most cases throughout their weightlifting journey. They might be able to court female attention solely from their looks, but the mirage fades away as soon as they open their mouths.

Go out and socialize, Jow Forums, or you're never gonna make it.

Attached: Morrison.jpg (321x440, 17K)

This so much, the only reason I had any success during my college years was due to my race, height, and physique. Also the fact that I went to a "prestigious" university where most of the male student body were chink manlets. I was autism personified, as in I made Jita market trading bots for Eve Online on my downtime, autism. I could have penetrated so many more females if I had worked on my social gains.

>tfw getting an mba in boston soon, and made zero progress in the "conversing with females", and probably regressed a bit, as I work in an mostly male autist field

This. Basically last real friends i had were in middle school

false. and it goes unheard of. Plenty of city officials and small government bureaucrats domed themselves over this shit and not once did it leave the newspaper to even late night local TV broadcasts

I think you're right about that. My life greatly improved once I stopped giving a fuck about what other people thought about me and just went with it.
Regardless of how a situation ends up, you're usually not worse off than you were before. You always learn SOMETHING from interacting with other people, even if it's what NOT to do.