How do I overcome alcoholism/depression...

How do I overcome alcoholism/depression? I’ve been fighting this for about 4 years now and it really came to a head last Christmas. I loaded my shotgun with one shell, bit the end, but I couldn’t pull it. I don’t have the heart to tell my family, my priest or my GF. I just feel like I’m never gonna make it.

Also, how do I work on my OHP? I’ve plateaued hard at 185. Would overhead squats help with the lockout?

Attached: DB5B77B1-BAA9-424C-95F9-36B5C7F37574.jpg (420x294, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drop to 3x5 if you're on 5x5, 1x5 if you're on 3x5, 1x3 if you're on 1x5. Add another 3x8 hypertrophy session

SSRIs will help user, it's an illness so go to the doctor don't suffer like this

Attached: 1548915124977.jpg (255x251, 12K)

Youve hit your lowest

Its only up from here

How about start by talking to someone? Your girlfriend cares about you user, you should share what’s going on if you care about her too

1x3/1x5
Why just do one set? What's the point of that?

Do you really think anyone here has an answer? If not stop blogging

Don’t reverse Jew your fellow board mate

Unironically seek help from a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

Get help. Don't necessarily bring up the suicide but if you can be vulnerable with strangers online, you can be open to people who care about you.

The "it" you're trying to make is you all along, despite how retarded that sounds. Godspeed user.

aa.org

Go join your local AA group, im an addict myself and NA has saved my life. You can do this

Do NOT do this. Half of the people ive been in rehab with were on SSRI’s and its a direct correlation between them and addiction/depression. Its like pissing your pants to stay warm, it only works for a short while, then you’re an addict to ssri, an emotionless ghoul. That shit may alter your brainchemistry forever

Lower volume higher frequency maybe. Ofcourse going all out on those 5 reps. + warm up sets, maybe even reverse pyramid dat shit

Stop drinking and lift more.

Based shotgun coward user. Been down that road my friend, twice the 12gauge whispered sweet everythings in my ear, I did however didn’t pull the trigger cuz my chonker would miss me. Hes the goodest bouy and loves treat-time.

Attached: 148F7096-6B35-47CB-B724-D2F136F39710.png (750x734, 503K)

You really need to see someone if you aren't currently.
You may want to look into psilocybin micro/macro dosing for depression, see what you think from reading the literature.

Attached: 42654184_1941897055856258_274098722567094272_n.jpg (802x960, 173K)

Treating drug addiction with other drugs. Brilliant.

I agree you should see somebody, but the change needs to come from within. Mindfulness, distancing yourself from toxic people, doing a few things that is good for you daily , learing to enjoy the little things etc

Just kill yourself faggot, nobody will miss you and you will actually contribute to a better climate

>t.

Attached: 1387781315815.jpg (425x521, 27K)

Deal with an actual suicide in your friend circle. Today would've been one of my best buddy's birthdays, and we would've all had a really fucking great time tonight celebrating. Instead, everybody was morose, and didn't want to mention what the issue was. It's been a couple of years, but deal with that, and then consider suicide. After he died, everybody was telling me, independent of each other, how he called me his little brother he never had.
If I had been asked, "who do you know who might commit suicide?", I probably would have said his name, despite how outgoing he was. I wish I would've had better intuition, and tried to help more.
I've been /sig/ing a lot since then. But I still need his guidance and outgoing positivity. How do I lift this feel away?

Attached: 1508731446343.jpg (531x683, 40K)