If a girl approaches you, does that make you a Chad?

If a girl approaches you, does that make you a Chad?

Attached: gfd.jpg (847x1199, 220K)

a Chad would know

Usually girls approach me first but idk what to do next and then they stop.
Idk if they were into me or just being nice.

Attached: 1548493443290.jpg (622x659, 30K)

A girl squeezed my ass in a nightclub.
Some fat girl was offering me a free fuck.

I obviously panicked.
Why would the want me.

Attached: 79A28431FA624CA2BE8C336BE21198E4201000000460984515E.jpg (263x466, 43K)

girls always do the first step by preening, "accidental" touching and being happy around you. The best thing to do if you don't know shit is to just touch back (not like a creep). If they seem like they are about to puke, they probs don't like you. However is she seems comfortable then you're good to proceed.

Last time I went to a nightclub was before getting fit (a year ago)
Should I give it a chance?

Yes but make sure you go with a couple friends, otherwise it sucks. Double dubs are a good sing and drunk girls go after fit guys

nightclubs are for shitty girls and shitty guys. Not all, but it's not worth if you're lookin' for quality

Really depends on the attractiveness of the girl.

No girl approaches you - truecel
Ugly girls approaches you - normie
Average girl approaches you - brad
Hot girl approaches you - chad

Accidental touching.

I get that alot. I rub it off or move one step but they'd be back.

Attached: animepokegif3.gif (500x239, 498K)

>Yes but make sure you go with a couple of friends

About that...

Attached: 1549219543675.jpg (600x552, 36K)

No. Accusing her of rape and successfully getting her kicked out of university makes you a chad

Hot girls do not approach, ever. Anyone saying otherwise is larping. Why the fuck would a beautiful woman have to approach? If you don't approach her someone else will. Only desperate or crazy chicks approach men.

t. Chad

user, surely one person likes you and wants to hang out with you?

Hot guys have many girls vying for them so hot girls have to stand out to get their attention. So yeah hot girls do approach.

I don’t know where to meet girls.

No, that makes the girl who has the balls to actually make an approach the Chad.

Real.

I guess I'm just a beta boy.

Attached: afjn345ggd113.jpg (628x1024, 255K)

When I was younger a shitload of very beautiful girls made pretty blatant approaches and the less beautiful ones just got drunk and grabbed my ass.

Then I lost my beautiful long hair and had to actually start working out.

That sentence was both almost completely illegible and retarded.
That's not how normal sexual dynamics works between men and women you silly cunt.
She doesn't grow a penis and become the man if she plucks up the courage to talk to chad or is driven by blind lust and hits on the chad. Just makes her a woman.
You should maybe get out more.

Where do you think you are

NO. Some women are simply that type. If they're not that type then you're def a chad.

> girl approaches you
> she not 2D
who would want that

>Wanting to be approached by cartoon dykes

the shit...

palpable autism

incorrect

hot girls do not approach. end of story, they are very much in demand and do not need to initiate.

No, it means they're think you're harmless, maybe even a bit of a bitch. They also think you're pretty much in the bag, below their dating bracket and not much of a challenge to get, otherwise their collective social autism would prevent it.

Pretty much the opposite of Chad personality. At least they probably still think you're hot.

Whatever retard.
Keep on keeping on

Of course YOU would think that.

It's almost 2020 and this is a serious question on 4chinz

Attached: 1527692208407.png (393x341, 176K)

i must be chad thundercock then. im autistic as fuck and kinda insecure about it, like what the fuck do i do if i have gf. where i live no you cant have sex and pump and dump, her father and brother are gonna strangle you to death so that scares me. so ill stick to hookers once a year

Attached: 1548801672941.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

>tfw you're harmless and act like a shy girl

Attached: 1538796091440.png (480x720, 175K)

I'm often approached by ugly chicks, but I'm far from being chad

God you're projecting so fucking hard it's insane.

>Of course YOU would think that

yes i am a hot girl and have only been approached by men not the other way around

I've been approached and seduced by a number of girls, some actually rather attractive so it's not just those overly confident ugly girls doing it. I'm 5'7", literally look like a hobbit (I get compared to Elijah Wood on the regular) and am basically right in that weird spot between skinnyfat and skelly. There is 0 chance I'm a Chad

Attached: 1545112797814m.jpg (990x1024, 135K)

Just approach a cute girl on the street and say:
"Hi you cute, me cute, wonna fuq?"

girls approach me all the time but i am too bitter and resentful after years of being isolated and ignored.
i need help bros. i don't think i can ever recover myself. I'm too bitter and angry all the time

Attached: 1438551454178s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Just try being friendly and tell yourself tomorrow will be a good day.

Attached: ec20dd0aeefc2cbd11d09669b3d83827.jpg (500x400, 26K)

I've tried that already senpai. it felt so fake

how tall are you?

I genuinely feel happy when someone talks to me.

I no longer have to talk to myself.

Attached: e5fd52ef9593c7431f8b7c09d5cb04e2.jpg (598x292, 33K)

Based.

Attached: tumblr_phdor459201rsjikzo4_400.png (300x300, 134K)

c-cute...

Thanks.

Sometimes when I don't see a friend for 2 days I'd tell em I missed them.

Attached: 3595_TWShQBI7.png (600x600, 115K)

They would smile and rub my hair.

Attached: 3595_tbvQxR3P.png (600x600, 100K)