Why do you demand men with dyel bodies get bigger when they don't need to?

Why do you demand men with dyel bodies get bigger when they don't need to?

I have a body just like Conor McGregor maybe a little bit more bulk/thickness as i am taller than him, after years in the gym, no matter what i do i cannot put more muscle on my frame than McGregor has. I did try experimenting with bulking cycles, eating more, higher volume, etc over the years and i just don't have the frame to hold a lot of mass.

However, i am completely fine with maintaining this body and have never been tempted to destroy my health with roids because A: lifting is not that serious and i value my long term health and B: This is more than enough for women, not homosexual men, WOMEN. I always get women saying things like "mmm look at ur pecs xx", "i like your muscles lol x" and then they put the emoji with the sticking out tongue and hearts in eyes. One woman i know even said "please don't get any bigger hate the meathead look xx"

So while i am dyel to you, in women's eyes it's the ideal body. It doesn't matter how much you keep attacking guys who post their bodies with "dyel twink" muh dyel muh dyel, what women think matters more than what the meatheads (as women call them) think.

Dyel guys are still seen as big by women and that's all that counts in the end. However it still makes me sick when i read all the "post ur body" threads and see you faggots screaming "dyel" at some guy who you can clearly tell has worked hard for years and looks damn good just because he doesn't look like some juiced up roid Queen. fucking lol. Get some perspective on what women want, will ya. All those studies showing that women prefer the Cristiano Ronaldo body over the David Laid body are wrong now are they? Yet all the other times you'll accept studies unquestionably. Anything a study says MUST be right but when the study is done on women's body preferences it's wrong now?

Attached: 0wshsnsj.png (359x376, 329K)

don't bother, Jow Forums things that getting bigger will solve all their social and material problems (it won't btw)

cope lmao

McGregor is a manlet lmao keep coping

The constant desire for more muscle is a symptom of capitalist alienation. But then so is the desire for more pussy. Put a ring on it and breed.

nice blog

upvoted, subscribed and donated reddit gold

Wow imagine being this insecure

Hahahaha even if we leave McGregor aside there are a plethora of other examples of guys that if they posted here as a nobody would be sneered at and mocked as dyel or looking terrible/skinnyfat after years in the gym:

"bro what the fuck have you been doing in the gym, get on stronglifts and work harder faggot"

>Cristiano Ronaldo
>Cassady Campbell (before roids)
>Omari Hardwick
>Nick Bateman
>Any Calvin Klein model
>Paul Pogba
>Christian Bale
>Tom Hardy
>Edward Norton in American History X
>Michael Phelps
>Jason Statham
>Vin Diesel
>Kinobody
>Zachary Bohmdog
>Matt Barr
>Ryan Gosling
>Ryan Reynolds

The list goes on and on and on

Yet all these men even the oldfag actors have more than enough for women and are considered "musculy" by women. Keep thinking you need to look 10 years older than you are and have your hair thin on roids to get women though.

Post body you dyel faggot

Good post

cope lmao

I pretty much agree with you but I don't understand why you have to be such a faggot about it.

>calling me insecure
>thinks anyone who doesn't look like his heart is going to burst when he's 50 is dyel

YOU'RE the one with the body dysmorphia since you mock and sneer at guys who work hard in the gym just because they aren't big enough for your retarded "natty" expectations.Who says they need to be big? Why are you implementing timelines on a guys gym progress? "you should look way better than that for 9 years". Says who? Not women that's for sure.

It's been proven over and over and over again that women like "toned up" (lol) dyel men over plastic looking muscle beasts who live in the gym and obsessively count calories and watch their diets and lift numbers. But you won't accept those studies as facts, oh no! all those studies suddenly go out of the window "don't listen to what women say". Yet you'll have no problem citing studies and taking them as fact on everything else from religion to crime and race statistics. That's called hypocrisy.

>But you won't accept those studies as facts
Sauce?

>no matter what i do i cannot put more muscle on my frame than McGregor has. I did try experimenting with bulking cycles, eating more, higher volume, etc over the years and i just don't have the frame to hold a lot of mass.
You are either an idiot who has no idea what you are doing or a lazy faggot that puts zero effort in to your workouts. Either way fuck off you aren't wanted here

cope

mcgregor walks around a lean 170 at 5'8. the guy is jacked compared to the average dyel.

Let's use this famous example

To any woman he has a good body. To any objective person this guy has worked extremely hard for his body despite not having the best genetics and he would be praised and congratulated by normies and women alike. Any objective person recognizes this guys body as being very good and appealing even if he doesn't have the whole package in terms of aesthetics. Show any woman his body without his face and they would have zero complaints.

Yet if this guy posted this photo here and said it took him 10 years to reach this from his starting point, you fags would tear him apart

>you look like shit omg
>those shoulders tho dogshit genetics
>bro what have you been doing in 10 years
>stronglifts faggot
>start fasting NOW and stop being a bitch
>no effort in your workouts

How mentally deranged do you have to be when even THIS is not enough for your standards? Or is it just that you know guys like this look better than you and women prefer their body to yours so you mock them as a form of compensation.

Why bully guys who have clearly worked hard and are happy with where they are? What makes you think women want them any bigger, dickheads?

Attached: 29nxysy.jpg (607x960, 54K)

Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling and Calvin Klein models are regularly mocked here by permabulking bloatmaxxers desu.

cope

Because this is a fitness board, not a "am I fuckable now?" board. /cbt/ threads are for pushing yourself, not getting friendly prostate cuddles because you've reached the minimum that chicks consider good.

You want that, post on /soc/. It'll still be a bunch of dudes, but they will suck your dick.

Lmao im not even saying one should roid and bulk up to 100kg shredded

Im calling u insecure because you base your actions on the feedback u get from random tinder sluts and anonymous people on an anime image board. Live ur own life and not the one other people want you to live

Also im not one of those guys throwing around the word cope but in your case its definitely needed

Everybody you named is or was on roids

And yet most of them would be told "that's all you got with roids Jesus you should be 10x bigger", "people with shit genetics shouldn't roid", "this is what happens when you roid and you aren't chad genetically" etc if they posted here

cope

That doesn't explain why you rip apart guys who look good and worked hard for their body over a number of years. You don't acknowledge that these men look good even though they clearly do. There's a difference between motivating somebody and trashing somebody.

In my gym, the huge black guys help out the smaller guys who have been there years and they help them move heavier weight and get stronger and they never say to them "bro you have been here years how can you not look better than that" "why don't you look like me when youve been training a long time"

Because big black guys don't get off on making other men feel small and insignificant like white guys too. The biggest bullies are always small dick white guys who have to put others down to feel better about their disadvantage in the manhood department.

nigger cope

>what women think matters

People come here asking for feedback and when you give them feedback you tell them don't base their actions on the feedback? Wtf? If you are telling a guy that looks good that he looks bad because he's dyel, while unironically praising roiders who cheated their way to their body then what the fuck are we supposed to divulge from that? You value the roided "big" look over the dyel look and any guy that doesn't live up to your roided gymrat look is told he didn't do enough.

Just lol @ making fun of guys who built a body women like the hard way through years of consistent training and diet while licking the ass of juiced up roidbros who literally cheated just because they look like they lift in a tight shirt lmfao

Why you letting yourself get so riled

Them "niggers" are bigger than you in every department bro and they never judge people, they encourage people because they are secure in who they are. How does it feel to feel insignificant as a MAN? lol

>symmetricstrength.com
If you want to be average, be average, I don't give a shit. Just don't ask me to recognize you at all for taking years to accomplish normie level fitness

Not sure if I've ever seen this level of cope before.

I bet you look like shit, OP

Attached: 34419209_2119913341369482_2235780814031814656_n.jpg (480x470, 19K)

>complains that Jow Forums trashes people too much
>proceeds to trash an entire race
Maybe you should practice what you preach. Then again I get the feeling you only made this thread because somebody hurt your feelings.

Now now come on don't leave yet, let's play the game

I bet you look like shit compared to the big black guys in the gym.

I mean you have been lifting longer than this guy why don't you look like him pathetic weak beta? You just didn't work hard enough. This guy has twice the amount of muscle that you do, this is your results after 7 years training and his after 2? Pathetic! Jump on starting strength, matter of fact put stronglifts on your phone and let's get back to basics. Bro are you serious what the hell have been doing in the gym are you legit retarded you look like shit compared to this guy. You just were not working out hard enough and with the same amount of intensity as this guy.

Attached: T7Jn9.jpg (800x500, 38K)

>Why do you demand men with dyel bodies get bigger when they don't need to?
>Why do you come onto a chinese cartoon turned fitness forum implying we do it for w*men?
How about you stop LARP'ing and fuck off my board faggot. DYEL's come here for advice and to get bigger, albeit it's not always the greatest advice but if you're actually lifting for f*males you need to unironically neck.

This is just a tranny discord race bait thread. He has made it obvious in his past few posts. Don’t even bother replying and he’ll eventually go away.

0/10 for trolling, son

Attached: 33990098_1775537789151709_5313254984765145088_n.jpg (600x600, 17K)

didn't read it all, but what's with the post?
if you're happy with your body, then don't care what others say?

>baited again
Fuark.

Attached: a shit.jpg (247x251, 8K)

Also he has to sculpt his body in a weird way for his style. He's got lanky arms but if he gets them big he'd have to fight at 170 and lose that advantage. It's tactical for him.

They don't allow niggers into my gym.

Adjusting your weight to places is doesn't belong is stupid, and is part of the reason Conor has lost as often as he has. I believe that if he wasn't fucking around as featherweight or bulking up to welterweight, he would have been a superior lightweight champion.

It's bullshit that there's going to be an interim champ while Khabib is out. Particularly if McGregor gets a shot.

Attached: khabib.jpg (770x433, 39K)

what the fuck are you rambling about

>need
spotted the yuropoor.

*Cope post

incel cope

insecure people do that.

they'll jump on the opportunity to make others feel weaker because it makes them feel superior

I mean 'objectively' the guy looks like shit and wasted his time working out because he is ugly as fuck and has shit genetics. He may have worked hard for it but that doesn't mean he looks good.