Post yfw you realize the left is the natty limit

Post yfw you realize the left is the natty limit

Attached: waszacefrononsteroidstogetreadyforbaLdkzhzC.jpg (460x383, 29K)

I’ve been casually lifting for about a month and I look better than him on both pics lol. It is all about the face

Post face

Left is all you need to slay pussy.

Shit i literally have his body on the left only bigger neck traps and shoulders.

Looks like Ted bundy desu.

Me on the right of the right.

pics or gtfo

So how did this guy go from a teen dyel bait into this? Money and free time?

>left is the natty limit
No. What makes you think that?

>inb4 bait
>inb4 cope

being friends with the rock

Attached: 5AF24371-813F-44B4-8673-E3491F99CFD5.jpg (219x333, 4K)

left is literally peak genetics natural training peak

Lmao you better be trolling. I've been lifting 5 years and only seriously training and dieting for 4 months and I look way bettet

Attached: IMG_20190209_083016.jpg (3355x4473, 2.9M)

>those wrists
haha jesus christ

I've went to gym,some faggot didn't put a dumbbell where it belongs,I lifted it back there and came back home. I already look better than him on both pics lol
It's all about the dick

Attached: 7bb397f341b26950491d20be54ed626926e51c93319d6882ac8156dfc3f9ed50.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>still hasn't posted pic
facelet

Huh, you look like shit comparatively though

Mirin

I meant left pic as a natty

with the abs and delts maybe, but his pecs could certainly get better natty

post yfw you realize his height starts with a 5

Attached: 1549664211071.png (479x335, 254K)

50cm?

There's no reason to get any bigger than this unless your profession requires a more robust build. All the time you waste training beyond this level could be used for skill acquisition.

Your belly button looks like you are a former fatty

this but unironically. its not hard to mog someone who's 5'8 (5'7.5 at most, realistically)

There is a lot of guys better than him in my wrestling team here in Iowa ,nattys and stuff ,WADA wise and stuff .Its easy to get at this level ,not holding 100 percent of performace ,nor holding this much body fat year around and performing at high level .Train with bodybuilders too ,heavy steroid levels and some of then got at Zac like body in 6 months roiding ,test only and albuterol ,low doses only .For fuck sake ,to think Zac's body its above natty limit its the epitome of being a diel ,heavy fucking onions diel .Fucking hate ectomorphs (yes ,i am having roid rage ,fith week of nandrolone for joint issues ) .If any bitch want to ask about steroids and permpformace from a Ncaa wrestling D1 atlete ,make yourself free .

does your english teacher fudge your grades so you don't fail out off the team?

Yeep,mommy pay some asians to "help me " .If you think i am dumb ,wait to see some of the guys from football .Since high school i had help from " tutors" ,my parentes are rich and love to make their friends jeolous with my "anchieviments''

fair enough then

people underestimate the power of having a full team of hollywood trainers, dietitians, chefs, stylists, ect.. It's probably equivalent to paying for a Lamborghini amount of money for a body

it's...it's not OP. It's not at all.