Have you vacationed with your gf after getting Jow Forums? Did you get mires?

Have you vacationed with your gf after getting Jow Forums? Did you get mires?

Attached: alexisren.jpg (500x592, 104K)

>tfw no gf

was about to this summer but she left me

>get a coupon for a trip to Paris for Christmas
>ask girl I'm dating if she wanted to go with me
>'yeah I don't think that's a good idea'

Dropped her on the spot

Damn I would turn a little homo if you invited me to paris

>not just buying her a ticket and telling her she is coming along with you
>ever asking a woman for her thoughts
never going to make it

>with gf

Attached: wojakk.jpg (444x332, 14K)

that was my plan, but she is a nurse so she can't just announced

My gf and I are going to Croatia this summer.
Now I just need to worry about getting Jow Forums

Hope you're at least 190cm or you'll be smaller than the average guy over there and your Jow Forumsness won't help you when you're literally being looked down upon.

On touristic beaches there will be more Germans and Italians than Croatians anyway lol

So you say there will be slick Italians and manly Aryans on top of giant Balkanoids and you think this is a good thing for you? You won't have a GF for long, my friend.

Actually I'm italian too, do I have a chance?

>gf

Attached: wojak268.png (588x700, 150K)

Only recently everyone decided to get fit here and every guy out there is tanned and huge man. It's like there was a plan and everyone was in it but me.

t. Croatian

was in Croatia last summer. Hot tall Aryan women everywhere

actually, I am Croatian. I'm just diaspora.
Imam prijatelja iz osijeka koji kaže da svi šokci nisu Jow Forums kek. Nadam se da i blitvari nisu Jow Forums. Ne želim izgledati kao lanklet pokraj dalmatinaca ili hercegovaca

you did the right thing. However Paris is kind of a shit hole. You should have gone to Nice instead.

It's only a shithole if you leave the touristy parts. Luckily it's a massive metropolis and there are still so many places worth seeing that you shouldn't have a problem. What other city could you say has more reputable touristic attractions?

End of this month to Okinawa, wish me luck bruhs. Hope I'll find some gym there

Plenty of US Marines there, you'll be fine.

Good thing you all ugly over at Croatia

No I’m a manlet so no point even trying.

More reputable? I personally like Turkey but you have to hike a bit to see the cool stuff.Also Italy in the summer is very nice. However Paris has more real famous shit.

Yes we went to the beach, Paris, Chile/Argentina, going to Himalayas in a few months then Bali over Xmas