Is there anything more aesthetic than geralt-mode?

Is there anything more aesthetic than geralt-mode?

Attached: geralt.gif (540x456, 1.99M)

routine?

Hunting monsters and eating random herbs you find in the forrest

He's not natty

>no traps
>no chest
>no lats

Slay Drowners x F

PPL for like 3 years if you're tall. If you're a manlet even less but you have to avoid getting too muscular or you look bulky rather than the semi-ottermode thing he has going on.

He actually looks so aesthetic because he doesn't have those weird bodybuilder tits.

You gotta start taking mutagens user. Be careful with that shit.

cope harder you dyel faggot, big chest is one of the fundamental "manly" traits. By big chest i mean actual pectoral major muscle mass, not saggy fat tits like most powerlifters have

Attached: 1454174193334.jpg (560x428, 71K)

Is it achievable with pectus excavatum ?

roids, slaying monsters and laying bitches

those are just steroid balloons

>twink witcher
>aesthetic
pick one

Attached: 239038009.jpg (800x799, 104K)

fake natty Geralt vs honest roider Letho

Lol

Yeah a large chest is. Not necessarily a hyper muscular one. An overall broad chest and shoulder build is seen as masculine and is genetic, twink

Gib milkies, Arnie

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

What mutagens should I cycle to go Geraltmode

looks fucking disgusting, "manly" my ass

Fuck, I'm 6'5. Can I do PPL just 3 days a week or is that a waste of time?

You're insane,he's fucking beautiful. No homo

Virgin Geralt
>avoids politics
>hangs out with retarded bard, dwarflet and his ex
>tries to fit with intelligent people, fails miserably, doesn't mind being treated like idiot
>fights his best friend for spooks like duty and vengeance
>fucks around for eternity, no general idea to fight for
>lets ~200yo roasties order him around
>addicted to potions and oils
>peasants spit on him

Chad Letho
>actively engages in assasination of kings of the north to bring back only thing he ever cared about
>travels with his brothers from school of the Serpent
>pretends he's stupid mountain of muscles to gain advantage
>offers vodka instead of fight
>always has a plan
>tender with women, takes whatever he wants
>has fallen into cauldron of potions when he was young, doesn't need them anymore
>peasants don't dare to exist in his presence

Attached: 1548466349888.jpg (891x987, 215K)

>looks fucking disgusting
that's your opinion but majority says that he had the best chest in the world period

Only dyels think Geralt actually looks aestethic
>no traps
>no chets
>no lats
>disproportionaly huge biceps compared to triceps
>massive front & lateral delts and ZERO rear delts

Attached: Thurston.jpg (750x1124, 67K)

Letho of streoidgut

I still can't believe how slow and uninspiring the battle with this guy was after seeing so many times his badass intro at the beginning of the game. He should've been the main boss and not some generic chick-dragon.

Is trial of the grasses natty?

his lats are fine tho. who gives shit about manboobs and traps are gay anyway

majority of closet faggots say so maybe
big chest has never in history been considered aesthetic on males untill homosexuals took over the bodybuilding scene

based and lethopilled

>he actually fought Letho

>big chest has never in history been considered aesthetic
the only time chest training was a no-no was fucking hundreds years ago in Sandow era where everyone was dyel. You are entitled to your opinion but it sounds more like you are just coping hard. You have gyno or shit chest insertions?

Not the guy you’re responding to but look at any statue or painting of a muscular male and you’ll see large shoulders and a thick core but relatively flatter pecs

Attached: C7456E09-93E9-4CF1-8B5D-AA4E88EFFD7A.jpg (307x440, 17K)

Mr. Incredible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-215623_Instagram.jpg (887x1304, 366K)

>posts an unaestethic body

With thw exception of the traps, Geralt lools aesthetic because he lools like what a fit man used to look. Swordsmem didn't bench, they didnt't isolate triceps. They fought with swords/laboured and got built in that manner. Pin point muscle development of every body part is not aesthetic, it's not what big people in days of old looked like, it's autistic.

why would i claim flat chest is best when i have gyno jfl. titty chest looks ridicilous and has never been the ideal, good pec definition and some amount of size is all you need, if you actually focus on chest in training youre confirmed for faggot ngl

>that's your opinion but majority says that he had the best chest in the world period
(you)r opinion == majority and that makes it the right opinion

just a thought bro, unattainable unhealthy bitchtits is what the herd think it's the best chest and that might not be the right choice

>statue or painting of a muscular male
>posts statue of a dyel
make up your mind my man

also, (not talking directly about you) but it's funny how all dyels use statues as an example of "perfect" physique yet none of them is as lean, not to mention having enough muscle mass. It important to remind you guys that statues are based on someones body but sculptor always made the cuts way deeper to make it look better

stop projecting you faggot, i said that Arnold had big tits and majority thinks he had the best chest. Im not saying this is the only way to go. Just pointing out that his opinion is in minority

p o s t b o d y
o
s
t

b
o
d
y

in case you forgot you are the one that started claiming that flat chest is better than big chest. You have to prove your point so post your godly flat chest

>Swordsmem didn't bench, they didnt't isolate triceps

hate to tell you this but swordsmen didnt do weight training whatsoever.

>calls unevenly developed bodies aestethic
are you fucking retarded?

>Geralt lools aesthetic because he lools like what a fit man used to look
>it's not what big people in days of old looked like, it's autistic.
They didn't look like anything close to resembling geralts physique you actual fucking moron

Start lifting some weights then come back

Attached: 1532799013370.png (600x456, 300K)

You’re right, anyone trying to look at a statue is in for a rough time when they realize that they cant just lift their way to (for instance) larger hands and wider shoulders.
That being said, I think when talking about the aesthetics of the male form it’s totally legit to use art and not just bodybuilders as reference, because art isnt constrained by the luck of the genetic draw, and can therefore emphasize things people actually find beautiful in a man: large hands, broad shoulders, and a lean, moderately muscular physique.

Attached: 03E52477-B97F-4970-9964-332F7D4B20C9.jpg (322x600, 53K)

>200 yo roastie

lmao

Attached: 342C4D55-A4BB-4439-93C7-8A03160DAEF0.png (1011x1354, 368K)

Based gibs poster

>Just pointing out that his opinion is in minority
You should point out that most people find Arnold disgusting then. Trying to justify your opinion with "muh majority" is a slippery slope and leads to nowhere.

What matters is what (you) find aesthetically pleasing, but you can't make proper arguments in a very subjective topic and can't force ideas without logic.

I'm not the user that had the previous discussion with you - i just think that because you call Sandow and others of the era "dyel", you should post your own body to back up your thoughts.

kek Geralt is indeed an absolute sperg

>you call Sandow and others of the era "dyel"
look at pic related and tell me that you want to argue about that

Attached: Eugen-Sandow-415.jpg (968x1521, 115K)

This. He’s on high-dose trt and hgh. He’s even infertile so we know doesn’t use hcg.

Wouldn’t take much. Probably 6iu hgh/day, 300mg test cyp /week for life. Also figure out your AI situation.

post body and lets see how much of a "dyel" you are

if you wanna do something 3 days a week just do a fullbody program.

imagine having the internet affect your psyche this much

This guy looks a lot more aesthetic than Arnold. This is a fact and only bodybuilders will argue that.

Dont waste time arguing with roid monkeys that think man tits look good

Attached: statue-of-hercules-and-caucus-stock-photograph__k25763819.jpg (300x470, 35K)

Bro, you are wrong and I am right.

>closet homos will say he's dyel

Attached: nepture-bologna2-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

imagine thinking right looks better

Attached: asdsad.jpg (800x600, 136K)

I hate this board. People calling Sandow dyel. These terms have lost all meaning now.

This

>pic related

Attached: 1538756060384.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

love how you intentionally use a bad photo of arnie and franco in their off-season shape haha

Attached: HFmjmBb.jpg (1594x986, 107K)

Bro you're a spaz

love how you use a photo of Serge who has nice big black titties and Arnold who is still around 18yo

No