Scooby did an oopsie!

>stretch marks. Many people get stretch marks naturally – on the quads, in the lower back, on the stomach, and many other places. When people use steroids, their muscles get big so fast that the skin growth cant keep up and stretch marks occur. The place that stretch marks seem to be a fairly reliable indicator of steroid use are on the front of the torso in the fold between the pec and the shoulder, probably because the shoulders grow so quickly with steroids. (See image below)

Pic related is the image below.
I have stretchmarks on the same spot and I'm not roiding... Is it because of noob gains ?

Attached: steroid-stretch-marks-239x300.jpg (239x300, 16K)

>Is it because of noob gains ?

Yes. I got them too, user. They fade with time.
Just another reason to not dirty bulk.

Some people are more susceptible to them genetically too.

I have them on my shoulders and never roided

I got these in that exact same spot and I have never roided in my life

Me too and I'm not even big, calling scoobie for being a bullshit spreader lying faggot

>Tfw natty and have these
>Tfw my physique makes it abundantly clear I'm natty

Yes
Use bio oil and they'll go away eventually

can confirm all these, I've never roided and I'm not exactly big, and I have one line like that on each side

I got it on my quads from doing SS + GOMAD even though I'm natty and have mild Ehlers Danlos and stretchy skin

Regular old puberty did this to me. I didn't even start lifting until my mid 20s

i got them when i became a fat fuck. it blows my mind when i see people way fatter than me without a single stretch mark.

izlee izlee izlee

yeah same, I had those+lines on hips before I even started lifting

I have them on my right shoulder and I never used roids.

Nothing to do with steroids. You get it if you are growing faster than your skin adapts, applies to fat and muscle.

So what roids grow slow and steady. I mean, yeah, tren is nice, but i want to try something new.

OP here (just not tripfagging because on phone)
I also have s-marks on my ass because I lost alot of weight, what kind of oil are you talking about exactly?

I got a scar on my right shoulder from noob gains lmao

Noob gains and shit skin genes

another confirmation, 179cm/5'10 68kg/150lbs and have them, used to be very skinny and put on 10kg in like a month when I started lifting (most of it went to fat obviously but I got my shit together later on)

I'm natty and dyel and I have stretch marks on my legs and biceps. Happened while escaping Skelly mode

got them on my tri and bi on one arm only for some reason

Attached: markofthebeast.jpg (2250x4000, 3.44M)

No it's because you bulked like a mong and got fat

Case in point

>Literally zero muscle definition
>ruined arm for the rest of his life

the power of bulking

scooby is a homosexual and unironically suggested skateboard squats. Think about that for a minute and reevaluate if his opinion really matters lol.

I've increased my lifts by 100+lbs in 2 years and have no stretch marks what so ever, am I blessed by good genes?

I have these on the top of my thighs, going towards my cock. I've always wondered what they are, i've never really been into working out but I did have huge legs.

Nah heck off I’ve got stretch marks on my chest and I’m still weak

This. I got them in my teen growth spurt, and I wasn't even lifting at the time

My wife got these when she was making our first kid, I don't think she was on steroids but my son was 9lbs so maybe ?

>9lbs
Damn, he's gonna be a fucking unit when he grows up. Congratulations user

i litrally did this about 5 years ago...
5x5 and foodx100
still have them now, the arm ones have gone white and the ones under my pecs never dissapeared even though i lost loads of weight and mostly am a just a runner now
Dont get fat at all kids its so not worth it

Attached: 1548866837227.jpg (1280x1920, 732K)