/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

Eat a ton of protein.
Squat heavy.
Push heavy objects.
Have sex.
Love life.

>Reminder to 90% of you to quit powerlifting. You dont compete, and heavy weights hurt your feelings.

Attached: sotc.png (1200x675, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ibp3e6w9vzkrvc9/Ph3 Programming (As of 4-7-2016).xlsx?dl=0
canditotraininghq.com/app/download/964456972/Candito-9-Week-Squat-Program.xlsx
mango.com/guiaTallas/index.php?pais=400&generoActivo=h&idioma=en&generos=m_h
houseofbruar.com/guide-to-sizing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_sizes
youtube.com/watch?v=fpUVPvsIF5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Highbar
fuckload of back and tris
belt squats
rice n beef
Low natty dose

Beat the logbook

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 73K)

>quit powerlifting

Good meme thanks for bringing it back.

shut the fuck up and get home already jesus

How can one quit that which one has never done?

>*retire

A question the alcocuck tries to find at the bottom of many a whiskey bottle and has, alas, failed at.

>trying on clothes for some formal thing next week
>can barely get pants on, but can't walk in them
>can't get jacket on at all without risking breaking it
>shirt is way too small, can barely move my arms
>only thing that's still good is tie and shoes
BULKBOIS

before lifting i could wear size 30/32 jeans. now im at 36/32

>bone structure meant I had to wear 32/32's
>still wear 32/32's in the right jeans or at most 34/32's
It's usually because of my quads and glutes lmao

leglets

Before you ask your retarded question about what program you should run, make sure to read below. This was polled by the 30 strongest users in PLG on what they deem to be acceptable or great programs. Novice programs aren’t included as you shouldn’t be focusing on powerlifts as a novice.

There aren’t too many universally accepted programs, however, the go to recommended program is running PH3. Voting was almost unanimous. Once you complete the cycle, feel free to start back to week 1 as this week is relatively easy and acts as a deload. You can typically run this program at mid to late intermediate, all the way into advanced and elite levels of strength. The good thing about this program is you can run it for years without stalling. It simply works. Available for download here. dropbox.com/s/ibp3e6w9vzkrvc9/Ph3 Programming (As of 4-7-2016).xlsx?dl=0

Smolov is another program that can do wonders for your gains. It came second for the top ranked PLG program.

Third ranked program is Canditos squat program. Available for download here. canditotraininghq.com/app/download/964456972/Candito-9-Week-Squat-Program.xlsx

highly doubt you are wearing anything higher than 36 waist.

Brainlet where did I say I retired from powerlifting? Name clearly indicates lifting

His adidas trackpants simply stretch

skintight trackpants are the most homosexual thing ever invented. i still wear loose fitting sports pantaloons

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

LMOA oh god Pole on life support

Going to be a bit longer jackoboy.

I've recently left NEEThood - what are your favourite lunches to bring in for work?

Attached: =o.png (500x467, 56K)

tl;dr lol kill yourself, retarded faggot incel.

Any type of meat + rice

>when your pants size starts with 3
embarrasing
lees and wranglers are 38/34

Attached: track dis d.jpg (1520x2040, 404K)

50 is 34 you absolute retard

What tricep accessories are you guys doing?

Why though?

None at the moment

>eur size 46 is american 36
>us size is same as mex size
lol you btfoed yourself

You don't do lifts at all, you worthless cripple.

based leglet retard you are

I’m actually worth more than anyone on this website lol

Good luck to all the friends who are competing today.

How the fuck do you wear 32/32s you twink shit? I need 34 in length and I can't even get my legs into most brands of 32/34, so I just go with 34/34 and wear a belt.

you are very wrong

What are they competing in?

houseofbruar.com/guide-to-sizing/
Faggot.

Weighted Dips
Close grip bench

Proofs. Post.

What would I post?

You could have all the money in the world, but no one will ever value you as a person.

Projection

A virtual tour of your home ending with a shot of the deeds with your name on it.

it literally says mex 40 so you're very wrong

Exactly

It says EUR 50 you dumb cunt. Did Hitler burn everyone with triple digit IQs in your country?

Some sport that's really just a glorified excuse for getting really fat

>What would I post?
A picture of any or all of the following with timestamp:

>Your hairline
>Your chin
>The keys to your viper
>The room you are in
>Your bank balance, with identifying info edited out

But you wont. Ever. Because you are a larper. Everyone else posts pictures, meet results, pants sizes. You are a larping pussy.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1440x2348, 806K)

You dont know that trousers are sized by length?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_sizes
wow, thats embarrasing on your part

Have you ever thought about Candice?

>everyone
Actually come to think about it, you never have

Huh looks like you just got btfo lmao

Sounds incredibly stupid
I don’t know who that is

Candice dick fit in your mouth, FAGGOT

Well looks like your joke failed since I didn’t ask LOL

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Get a load of this fucking anonymous poster, accusing people of larping. I'l accuse you of never lifting the fucking weight, because if you don't have a 2plate bench for 1 rep you are not even technically a real man.

M'lady.

Also video of proper representation of Isley's lifting face.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpUVPvsIF5w

I'm going to employ my New Age lifting mouthguard to ensure that I can do a proper angry doomface when I lift, and not a constipated shitting face.

Attached: feel my power.png (729x346, 165K)

I dont make ridiculous, imagined claims of wealth and superiority.

Get a load of this fucking anonymous poster, accusing people of larping. I'l accuse you of never lifting the fucking weight, because if you don't have a 2plate bench for 1 rep you are not even technically a real man.

M'lady.

Prove I haven't, nerd.

How much do you make to be such a millionaire playboy? I'm still trying to be like you with so much money and cool stuff.

>tfw monthly gross pay isn't even 10k yet

Attached: payslip.png (996x323, 275K)

Look at this autist so btfo he needs to reply to my post multiple times

lol you’re having a meltdown mate

Did you just brag about making under 10k gross this year

No, I'm saying I'm poor and want to be like you.

>Absolute chad
>Sean is SEETHING

Attached: Untitled71.jpg (731x802, 117K)

message me on discord and I’ll tell you what you’re doing wrong

I remember this 80 year old ex marine was talking to me the other day about how he was in 'nam and korea, said he went days and weeks without proper meals and had to eat leaves. Told me he had to battle so many zipperheads daily and it still haunts him. When he was done I just laughed and said "you think that's a struggle? Dude try namefagging on an anonymous powerlifting imageboard" then I blew some e-cig smoke in his face and skateboarded off.

I already know it's because I'm working for a big corporation and sucking the man's dick instead of being an entrepreneur genius

Pic related, me circa 2019

Attached: GDE.png (1000x662, 1.12M)

Uh no lol that’s not the reason

*toilet lid slams down*

Squuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiisssshhhh sploooooosh PLOP!

Whoa! Immediately a wave of stink hits my nostrils

If you haven’t guessed it yet this Norman khan is a real stinker

(Five minutes later)

Oh wow is that it? A one logger? Well I’ll be

Nice

I have unconfirmed source that you are a shitcunt, how come you always post but you have a back injury? Do you have any lifts from pre-injury, or do you just like larping your back injury forever and not actually doing any rehabilitation or effort to fix it and just like to wallow in self pity and extrapolate your focus onto outworldly things instead of fixing the problem?

>Source: Steel catback 6plates and basically indestructable spine, never injured in my life while doing maximum effort level stupid shit, can't relate lol

Attached: get the horsemen.jpg (688x1024, 62K)

>>Source: Steel catback 6plates and basically indestructable spine, never injured in my life while doing maximum effort level stupid shit, can't relate lol
Must be why you quit lifting, turned into a skinny twink with gyno and got depressed playing videogames LOL

I always post to share my experiences of when I lifted back in the day

With 10+ experience in lifting I now am retired and passing on my immense knowledge to the next generation

Aren't you that ugly kid with shit lifts?

What are your personal bests on the SBD?

I'm at 82.5kg now lol, I probably lift more than you after only lifting for what, 4.5months from skelly mode? How shit do you feel son

Probably going to be full blown roid-looking mode and have all my lifts back right around the 8-12month mark, thats how fast I progress, because I'm fucking insane and I'm so good and everyone else sucks dick at lifting. Stay in the dirt user, nobody even notices you at the gym when you go, whereas I turn the entire floor with my aesthetics and 6plate deads. I would usually tell you that your bitch also wants to fuck me, but you're dangerously permanently single and unattractive, again can't relate

Fucking full of shit and no pictures or videos, just fucking shit posting and then type stupid post about taking a shit, so fucking annoying that is man

We need some good posters. Its okay because I'm getting my lifts and gains back so I'l rescue everyone with my broscience and btfo them with my superior lifting skills again like last time

Attached: ow my feelings.png (1279x712, 1.25M)

>I'm at 82.5kg now lol, I probably lift more than you after only lifting for what, 4.5months from skelly mode? How shit do you feel son
>
>Probably going to be full blown roid-looking mode and have all my lifts back right around the 8-12month mark, thats how fast I progress, because I'm fucking insane and I'm so good and everyone else sucks dick at lifting. Stay in the dirt user, nobody even notices you at the gym when you go, whereas I turn the entire floor with my aesthetics and 6plate deads. I would usually tell you that your bitch also wants to fuck me, but you're dangerously permanently single and unattractive, again can't relate
Keyboard Warrior: the post

im stronger than you at your ''peak''. Also cringed hard loads of projection and trying to be le alpha male

>it, so fucking annoying that is man
Yeah that’s kinda the point

I don't know how you project results, user.

Keep larping or whatever you're trying to do, I can't even respond with another insult because your comeback is so weak and pathetic. I don't need to 'pretend' to be anything, I just am.

I even document weekly a vlog every sunday from day 1, 64kg, just as a timeline proof for all the haters that I'm doing it as fast as I am. No shit, 5kg/per month gains.

Its okay, nobody will remember you, as deserved. In a year from now, you'll be the one asking me for advice and probably still bitching or criticising things you could never come close to. Must be a cold life living from the shadows, throwing cursewords from the sidelines in a game you never had a foot in, because even if you tried to compete and lift / get aesthetic or get lifts, you couldn't come close to me, lol.

Fucking sub-2plate straggler, lol. You are a disabled lifter compared to me, might as well get yourself a wheelchair. Hit me up in 6months when you get a 2plate bench for one shaky rep, lol.

Bitch

Attached: deadlift old.png (745x756, 1.3M)

>this entire post aimed at a fukin anonymous poster
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

You were sub 5/3/6 on gear, LAMO

bored

gonna go watch punisher now for real, since this thread is dead and no challengers. enjoy your larping and 'I just took a shit in the toilet' posts, and the crickets.

cya

>challengers
do you think this is a fighting game lmaooo

they set up a bunch of dead women in a room to frame punisher into thinking he killed them and then he has a meltdown

>Having time to watch children's comic book shows

Pathetic.

>le alpha male

And back you go.

>lifting with gymbro
>fluff shit, forearms and curls
>he says 2 chicks were checking me out
Wtf bodybuilding

6 plate DL isn't shit

>Supermang
>gear

Pick one

He didn’t deadlift it, if you watched the video it was hitched and contorted laughably

Still more than you ever lifted in your life.

Which is probably nothing.

Then you bitch about a self-diagnosed back injury.

What a fucking weakling.

Get off your ass, you spineless twit.

Lol, pun-rekt.

>Leaving for 1 punisher episode, returning for a grand total of 4 new posts
So dead thread

>watching punisher
>watching marvel series on netflix
YIKES

Be nice to him he got hit so much he has brain damage.

Meh, up is up.

Okay but do you know what a deadlift is?

Do you?

Your spine doesnt lmaolmao

Try lifting seriously heavy weight kid, enough to fuck up a spine, then you’ll know what a deadlift is

xD

That’s right something your 4pl8 squats wouldn’t know nothing about LMAO

Fuck, I've just been in town and couldn't find a single shirt that fit my neck, while also not being XXXL and ugly
I'm going in a tshirt I guess lol

>wearing non tailored shirts

Didn’t know poorfags still existed

xD

Why do you think supermang can lift with such horrendous fatback form? It’s because it’s babby weight so it’s physically impossible to get injured on that shit

Moment the weight gets heavy his spine would eject

That also means that you as well are immune to injury for the time being

why would you need to have a shirt tailored? You don't even exercise anymore.

Do you just bring shirts in to waste money and ask them to make it fit like a potato sack for you?

You do realize that people who don’t lift also get tailored shirts right