Fuck/fit/s anti glove memes

Just bought some gloves for myself (pic related) and it's night and day. Feels great not having constant sharp and stinging pain in my palms.

Attached: 20190209_131116.jpg (2160x2746, 1.98M)

nice womanhands ladyboy.

Imagine having bitch hands like this guy, I’d probably just befome a trap or something crazy like that haha

Pussy

what a bitch.

Leaving gains on the the table.

Good for you. But you should honestly try to strengthen your hands instead of taking the easy route.

God I want you to jerk me off with those cute hands of yours

Hurt more doing curls in my hands than in my biceps.

Biceps>hands

Calluses man. Part of life is about callusing. Being a man means constantly callusing your body and mind. Lift through the pain you’ll build your calluses.

>imagine being such a little bitch you have to buy gloves before your body can create its own armor and shield.

Are you always going to have your gloves on in case you need to pick something heavy up?
Are you going to slink in to your fancy gloves before picking up a women to fuck?
You don't want to hurt your little hands, right user?

Sharp pains in your palm is a sign of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, not lifting weights.

On my skin, it's really obvious what it is. Don't play dumb.

>imagine not wanting to pay homage to all those brothers who came before you by adding your shredded dead skin cells to the tapestry of the barbell knurling.

Good for you OP.

I need to take care of my beautiful hands too and have no need for calluses or dead insensitive skin.

Using gloves in the gym cause your bf says your calluses dont feel good on his dick lmao

I understand callouses can cause problems too, but if you get a pain in the middle of your palm.. That's CTS.

>Curls hurt my hands
Kys faggot

Attached: 1544984845589.jpg (700x734, 107K)

You should put vasoline in the inside of your bitch mittens so you keep your hands nice and moisturized for your whole workout.

Question. Do you take them off to put in your squat plug? Or is that still to rough for your tender hands?

Try to help and he insults you, typical woman handed bitch.

HEY OP Make sure to get some extra lube for when you stick those vagina fingers up your own ass bitchboy

This is what happens when you grow up as a greasy, wimpy faggot in a society that demands nothing of you and gives you participation medals.
Hope your boyfriend likes those handjobs youll give him with your smooth hands.

Attached: 1520980160613.jpg (209x241, 8K)

The only time my hands get a little sore is when I do pullups. Learn how to grip barbells properly. If you're holding it right it never pinches.

I wear cheap as work gloves just because the grip feels more secure.

>owie barbell did a hurt hurt on my hand :(

This has to be bait, no one can be this much of a faggot. Have only seen the obese and dyels ever wear gloves in the gym

Attached: 1523358466477.png (140x228, 72K)

How does one callus his mind if he is not willing to callus his hands?

Attached: 1549536301985.png (363x475, 89K)

Whatttt?! Are you retarded? Callouses are a reminder to yourself that you're grinding and getting shit done in the gym. Be proud of your battle wounds man.

Coming from a guy who used to wear gloves his first year of lifting, and realized that they were impeding his grip strength.

unless you splurged on some really high end shit they're probably going to rip and stretch and cause you even more pain in 2-3 months.

straps are the way to go.

>49526917
why autists ITT are so triggered by OP wearing gloves?
I don't wear them because they fuck my grip but it's not my problem is someone else does.
looks like you spergs got your feelings hurt or something
>muh manhood, muh wounds

>why autists ITT are so triggered by OP wearing gloves?
look mom i replied to every post in this thread

lets flip it around
>why autists ITT are so triggered by posters not wearing gloves?
fucking homo, you're a wimpy ass faggot, you even had to justify being a pussy
>I don't wear them because they fuck my grip but it's not my problem is someone else does.
looks like you spergs got your feelings hurt or something
>>muh manhood, muh wounds

mad af

Cope

Cope.

Don't listen to the autists telling you not to wear gloves bro, I'm sure your boyfriend will love the smooth hand jobs and that's the only thing that counts