/newsips/ thread

/newsips/ thread
Which is the best flavor Jow Forums?
For me, it's blue razz

Attached: lowest-price-bang-energy-drinks_1400x.progressive.jpg (1400x778, 206K)

Jow Forums is a sips board

Attached: Sip king.jpg (653x490, 41K)

the white monster is unironically good

PiƱa Colada, Cotton Candy, and the cherry limeade one are all p good

What's the joke with this? I used to browse here a lot but didn't for the past ~2 years

/sip/ bois

Attached: IMG_20190209_085902.jpg (3024x4032, 3.76M)

What makes it keto? Just low carb?

Rainbow unicorn

i see insta thots promoting this.
fuck off shills

Attached: 1506184563023.gif (320x323, 2M)

>not taking the rockstarpill

Attached: 41-0eMU--+L.jpg (300x350, 19K)

Rockstar makes some of the worst tasting beverages I have ever had

For me, its the black cherry vanilla. Nothing can beat good ol monster ultra though

for me, it's the Burn Kiwi Apple , I conditioned myself to take a sip after every gym session, like you would give dogs a reward

I found it bad

I like the red and blue rocktard

Attached: file.png (919x2473, 2.32M)

Idk

Attached: IMG_20190209_092553.jpg (3024x4032, 3.01M)

Lemon Drop... tastes like Lemon Heads candy. Delicious.
I mean, in a pinch they're okay since they're the cheapest brand you can get at any regular gas station. But the taste is horrible... I usually prefer to just opt for those shitty noname brands, since they usually taste at worst as bad as Rockstar.

Attached: 002090354-1.jpg (416x416, 28K)

lemon heads is my go to. taste just like sprite imo. generally I use a "normal" powdered preworkout, but the cans are good if I'm out of town or left mine at home.

>artificial sweaters and chemical stimulants in a car

the Jews getting you addicted to these.

Gotta be the pump fuel insanity. Bang tastes amazing, but it has no beta alanine and I need those tingles to feel in the zone.

Attached: PFI.jpg (291x435, 42K)

do you guys realize that if you spend 3 dollars on one of these a day thats 80 dollars a month and 800+ dollars a year when you could literally mix flavoring, caffeine, and creatine into a water bottle and get the same effects for less than a quarter of that

I work for a company that distributes Bang and I can tell you right now that Rainbow Unicorn is the most popular in our area. I tried three different flavors and they all tasted disgusting. Champagne, Pina Colada, and Cotton Candy all taste nasty as fuck. I haven't tried Rainbow Unicorn but it sells pretty well. Lemon Drop is pretty popular as well. Power Punch taste like Fruit Punch.

Pina Colada and Cotton Candy are WAY too sweet for me. It's like they dumped 10 bags of sugar into it.

>Black cherry
>Fruit punch
>Lemon drop

Everything else is shit. Anyone tried the unicorn one? I'm scared to taste it i feel like it'll be so sweet

based. Cherry blade Lemonade is nearly as redpilled

Those a three worst flavors imo. Try out a black cherry vanilla

Its a coffee flavored protein shake. kek. 20g protein though? naw, look at all those preservatives. yuck user, you put those things you cannot pronounce into your body?

Attached: bor2.jpg (715x507, 31K)

>Small town
>The only guy below the age of 30 at work
>Also the only guy that lifts
>Our local grocery store started carrying bangs
>Started drinking them about 30 minutes before work is over because I go lift right after
>Boomers all gather
>"Woah there user what do you have there"
>"Oh its like an energy drink to work out. It has a good amount of caffeine and creatine."
>"We'll have to give it a try."
>Now the grocery store is always either completely out of the best flavors or always has slim choices all around
>All the boomers at work are now exclusively drinking bang
>"You guys know these are more for working out right? It has creatine in it."
>"What now?"
>Realize they don't care
>Casually mention creatine makes your hair fall out to make them get off it one day
>All of them either don't care or say "My hair is already falling out hehe"

Attached: 1542423262619.png (1258x2560, 1.83M)

Black cherry vanilla is delish

Champagne flavor is best flavor.
It's somewhere between a cream soda and a Japanese Ramune drink.

Vitaminshoppe currently has buy 1 get 1 half price on 12 packs of bang. Buy 4 cases total (48 cans), Use code RUNNER20 for 20% off for a total of $62.38. Ya'll F-ing welcome

Some of us have adult vocabularies and are literate

just tried this flavor today it's really good i also like sour heads

Attached: bangster.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Nobody needs 300mg of caffeine in one serving. Grow up and learn how to take care of your body.

The only /sip/ that matters

Attached: 1549554551605.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

>unironically not drinking LIT
All of you are never going to make it, seriously this way better than your pussy ass bang.

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 42K)