How do you stay motivated to lift/work etc.?

Deep in a cut and don't see the point of lifting any more. Why continue this torture? What will it get me?

I've spent countless hours trying to improve my looks for basically no reward. Yeah, I got a few girls interested and a GF, but who cares. As a completely average guy I will never have the power of just being a good looking and tall man that effortlessly attracts women and respect from other men.

Just sitting in my apartment after a whole week of working and self improvement, and I can't stop thinking I'm just a fish trying to swim against the stream.

Why spend my whole life struggling when I can just stay inside and play games, watch shows and read books? Why compete in a completely rigged market?

If a company wants to make a new product, they first analyse the market. When there is too much competition in the market and their product isn't better than their competitors, the company doesn't enter the market. It is only rational.

Attached: she_keeps_walking_into_my_changing_cublical.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Beta mindset you cant be saved. Winners will win losers will keep on findimg excuses.

Join the army, it will give you a completely different look on life. And a strong sense of purpose and feeling of accomplishment

Why would I waste my time serving a country full of incompetent boomers and roasties when I have a comfy office job?

Do. Whatever. The fuck. You. Wanna. Do.

Attached: 9FBA4E90-9830-40CD-B263-7BC58D60BB40.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

I don't care what you do

The struggle is the fun. When you play video games, do you always play with cheats enabled? Or using console commands? I bet not. That's because you like the challenge of the game, and life is just one big game.

You're not a product, you're a person

Attached: xvd3dd0palh01.jpg (429x378, 24K)

I actually always played with cheats enabled, lol.

Get a wife you manchild baby. Grow up. You’ll never be 20 something chad with thots flocking to him but who cares lol? Even that guy by 35 isn’t doing that shit, we gets a wife and kids. Your 20s, and the things that are high status in your 20s, barely matter in your 30s and on. This mindset that clubs and chasing pussy and being jacked as fuck is important works on an assumption that life ends at 30. That’s true for dumb thot women. Are you a thot woman?

Get a wife and enter the next phase of life. As an actual adult if you’re even moderately fit then you’re in the top 1% and all your friends wives will want you, since apparently girlish desires for socia status are what matter to you.

just roid, it doesnt make the world less unfair or arbitrary but it does put you on the winning side

Attached: 1549568298088.gif (801x173, 355K)

then u gay can't help bye

>Why continue this torture?

loooool imagine thinking that good food and exercise is torture

>Get a wife
>Still believing in ancient stereotypes
>mfw

Attached: goose.jpg (250x207, 6K)

Ex-Army here. Intel equipment maintainer; was basically four years of an IT office job except you do janitorial work, yard work, and vehicle maintenance and get treated like shit.
10/10, did not re-enlist but would recommend one contract.
You really can't appreciate the general disdain I have for normie office workers until you work in an environment ten times shittier where no one complains, and in fact have a shit-load of fun with their situation.

You sound depressed bucko. Prob cutting too hard

She is gorgeous
Who is she?

>access to good food
>being able to lift
>has a GF
>has an appartment

Seriously kys, try to get your head out of your ass and look at the world and how many people are struggling with way worse things than you are.

>MAN UP AND MARRY THOSE SLUTS!

Make your product better. There's no arbitrary deadline to being the best version of yourself. Evaluate YOUR faults and work on changing them at whatever pace you can manage.

>don't have any white children, GOY!!!!
>leave the procreating to blacks and browns only!!

your nose is showing, moishe

> rigged
Lol the ultimate real life bait. It’s just as rigged as it ever was. Sack up.

Other people's situations have fuck all to do with how someone feels

Blacks have been convinced to destroy their own families, sterilize themselves with birth control and have abortions at record rates.
The orchestrated genocide of the african descendents in america is complete.
"Blacks" will be extinct or have left for africa for the most part within 5 generations.
Whites will have to find new bad guys for their racist shpeel.

where did i say anything about being rigged?

>Whites will have to find new bad guys for their racist shpeel.

they might even realize (((who))) were the bad guys all along

Good girls absolutely exist but obviously you aren’t going to meet them at social venues or parties and clubs or whatever.
Regardless of how much marriage is shit on in the modern world, a mutually loving union between a man and a woman is an unrivaled level of happiness and contentment. Knowing your woman is 100% fully devoted to you and will not fuck around with other guys is a type of security and motivation everyone needs to experience.
The trick is to have a thorough screening process when you meet a girl to see if she’s the kind that is in it for a long term bond as opposed to a meaningless fling. I guess the single best indicator of her commitment is her past relationship.
My girlfriend had only one boyfriend before me, and they were together for 7 years. That’s pretty crazy to me considering she’s only 22 right now. Also, note the say she talks about her ex (doesn’t constantly shit all over him, isnt obsessed with him). Also note her relationship with her father, it’ll give you a good indicator of her idea of the role of a man in her life.

>blacks will be extinct or have left for africa
Soo, the parasite is eliminated or returns to its homeland?
I don't see how this is a problem.

>Apartment lol
>Not buying a house when you move out

I am joining the military in 3 months after I finish my degree. I am working my ass off in the gym so I can have a competitive fitness score.

I am joining as an Officer in the US Army.

The three categories are
2 mile run
2 minute pushups
2 minute situps

my current stats are 15:20 for the 2 miles, 63 pushups, 81 situps.

>Why spend my whole life struggling when I can just stay inside and play games, watch shows and read books?

well fucking do it then and see how you feel 4 weeks in as opposed to eating clean and working out hard

> I've spent countless hours trying to improve my looks for basically no reward. Yeah, I got a few girls interested and a GF, but who cares. As a completely average guy I will never have the power of just being a good looking and tall man that effortlessly attracts women and respect from other men.

You don't need to attract women effortlessly, there are so many basic girls out there you don't even need/want, why be bothered by attracting them, ultimately this is all fueled by ego, why care about a 1000 girls you wouldn't even want to engage in a relationship with, rather only use for instant gratification?

>comfy office job
the beta mindset runs too deep. he cant be saved

go play your video games and become a weak little string bean. we'll see you again in a month when you come to your senses

>t. Army recruiter
the absolute state of burgerland

>US army recruiting cannon fodder on a taiwanese fishing boat fanclub website

what a time to be alive

Where else am I supposed to find the last 1% of the population that can meet our already low standards? Have you seen America lately.