Boogie will never lose the weig--

Attached: 6v40mha5b7f21[1].jpg (1914x733, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flabby faggot eceleb

Literally who gives a fuck. Don't post this shit again.

>two pounds in four months
I could lose that much with two solid shits in one day. What the fuck is this man doing with his life?

Attached: IMG_1218.jpg (480x360, 54K)

How is this lazy freak even still alive? Why hasn't he gone full keto yet? Why hasn't he gotten someone to slap the dozen McChickens out of his hands?

At his weight he can and should safely lose 60lbs in his first two months alone. It’s pathetic. He just wants to play off being the fat fuck video game nerd. He’d do way better if he just lost it all, got skin removal surgery (he’s going to need it unless he takes 10 years to cut), get on trt (he needs it and is the right age to start considering it) and get swole. He has the lifestyle that he can fucking do it. Seriously it pisses me off the more I think about it. All he does is play vidya and stream, make some shitty videos and he makes money from it. He doesn’t work a real job, he has all the time in the world to play vidya and lift/ travel and get paid for it but he insists on being a fat coping cunt. “HURR DURR—“ *eats cheese burger* “I LOST 5lbs THESE LAST 6 MONTHS I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT” nigga you could have lost 6lbs in your first 3 days.

if he keeps it up he might lose 60lbs in a decade!

Damn, he really is full JUST mode at this point. The dead look in his eyes. The hair, the beard. The merch all over his room is the mayonnaise icing on the bologna cake.

This is the life he's financing with the money he's making. This is the life he's fueling with the food he's eating. Makes you think.

And its not even 2 lbs. It's 1.6 lbs...

he'll probably balloon back up to 400 by 2020

how can he maintain fucking 350 if he barely can eat solid food? drink milkshake every day?

No fucking clue. he's probably lying about it and just expanding the shrunk stomach again by forcing as much food as he can down his throat.

I lose about 2lb in my sleep, what the fuck boogie

Attached: boogie.png (921x650, 301K)

>Be me
>Be 296lb fatass
>Jow Forums friends get me counting calories
>now 5 months later
>be 254lb fatass
Cmon boogie, it's not that hard you cunt

2 pounds? His shit is like 20

Yeah I've been wondering the same too. What even is the TDEE of a 350lb whale like boogie? 5000?
Also I lose like 4 lbs overnight

it's just one guy that keeps posting these threads right?

This. He gonna have to get another staple, that son of a bitch is resilient!

most likely yes
i refuse to believe that Jow Forums would care so much about this shit

I always wondered how hard it was to burst a stomach staple, based boogie doing the science for us

I find it amusing that he keeps doing it. It's funny as hell and I love all the banter.

Fuckin fat fucks keep posting this faggot fucking thread

sorta same
>275 for large part of life
>start intermittent fasting
>month 7 and at 208
its literally just willpower, lmao

How many calories would someone with his height and weight have to eat?

If he's 5'9", and 33 (guessing) it'd be like, 3400 calories a day to maintain his weight.

That's like 7 500 calorie meals a day. That's over 20 cans of soda.
He's fucking up bad.

I weigh half as much as him... well, a little over, but can lose weight much faster.

Paying thousands to still look like a fat sack of shit. The only thing keeping him from 100% JUST mode is his fat fans that'll lose weight or die eventually and leave him

I hate fat fucks so much. They don't know how easy they've got it, they're gifted with good metabolism and could be packing on the gains if they only weren't lazy fucks. Meanwhile skinny hardgainers like me are putting in all the work and putting a lot of thought into our diets but can't get past 140lbs because of fast metabolism

When I see a lardass all I see is wasted potential, if they fucking worked for it they could be built like brick shithouses in their 20s but hardgainers have to wait till our metabolism slows at 30 before we can gain weight. Makes me sick

Attached: 1525846978638.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

the fact that these boogie threads get 100+ replies consistently proves that Jow Forums is full of all the redditors and faggots it claims to hate

stop replying to this thread just let it die!

He never needed any surgeries. The problem was always his weak mind.

I hope Slaanesh claims Boogie in the end. He deserves it.

I know you're being somewhat hyperbolic, but if you really can't get past 140lbs, you're just not eating enough, or your weights aren't heavy enough yet.

This

nice maths

I'm legit not been hyperbolic, you don't know the pain of been a hardgainer. I'm still pretty young though, so there's still plenty of time for my metabolism to slow down. I'm also a 5'8" manlet, so 140lbs isnt as auschwitz as it sounds

This guy gets it

Attached: 1542041545190.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

Just eat more, nigger.

Hardgainers are a myth

How do you explain people taking multiple shits a day vs once every few days if metabolism is not a thing?

Fuck off

You’re a pussy. I was 125lbs anorexic last year. Im 170lbs now and still gaining..

Eat til you’re sick and stop the complaining...

Attached: 85D970F8-1378-4C36-A1D6-98AD11F54669.png (500x566, 66K)

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

I take multiple shits a day because I take ADD stims and drink energy drinks...

imagine being a 40 years old manchild

Eat more

Attached: Last+i+heard+after+you+account+for+body+mass+body+_28da7489747fd9cc157f5ce514b30a48.jpg (3496x1638, 1.22M)

>Top kek
Based

>tfw slow cut master race to preserve maximum amount of muscle

Don't @ me skellingtons

Attached: 1549295756716.png (595x604, 379K)

This guy must be an enchanted skeleton.

Stop picking on Boogie. He IS going to make it in February!

Attached: 2019 results.jpg (4800x823, 847K)

>Took him four months to lose two lbs
>Makes a video talking about how he failed at 30 days of clean eating.
>Is going to try again this month to go 30 days with clean eating.

He won't make it. Even with the surgery he's too addicted to soda and junk food and sugar. What pisses me off is he looks to the community for sympthathy whenever he fucks up in life. "Hey guys I failed at clean eating, but that's okay!" I legit feel that Boogie would have committed suicide if he never made it big on Youtube. He needs attention 24/7. What's hilarious is he apparently has a huge circle of friends, like they come to his house to play D&D and there are like 12 of them.

Why is there always a Thread about that Piece of Shit? He can lose all the Weight he wants, he's still gonna be a shitty Person.

Attached: oPhE05s.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

>visit Jow Forums a few times a year
>do this for the past 7 years
>every single fucking time there is a fucking boogie thread

Jesus Christ what is with the obsession with this guy? He's been a fat pathetic faggot for the past decade and he wallows on the internet looking for sympathy. I mean Jesus fuck the amount of brain power wasted on this guy's life is mind boggling. It just never fucking ends. He's not going to lose weight and he'll never fucking learn. It's a never ending game.

It makes people feel better about themselves, if they tell you anything else they are lying.

kill yourself faggot
you are the other side of the deluded coin

this

why does he look like a junky
how old is he?

eat food with fiber in it you dumb ass

because hes a food junkie, i think hes 44

wtf does he mean he failed? what happend?
and how tall is he? he looks way more than 350 like 400+

>2% milk

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

he looks fatter tho???

he binged on a bunch of donuts or something

>I take multiple shits a day
>I am still 15 lbs overweight, been a fatty for a large portion of my life
Get bent with your bro science.

DESU I want boogie to make it

Unfortunately he's just an undisciplined cretin being enabled by his onions fanbase.

Honestly the excuse of "my mental health won't let me lose my weight" is one of the most damage mindsets

Attached: 45187503_283557275828250_5253133306706264064_n.jpg (720x709, 51K)

he didn't eat clean or lose as much weight as he should have

based on my calculations, he was eating approximately 3200 kcal per day for the last 3 weeks of the month

Attached: file.png (595x140, 16K)

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

also most of the weight he lost was water weight, hence the negative calories

HE GAINED WEIGHT
THE NUMBERS ARE A LIE
CALLING IT NOW

>and how tall is he?
He's the average americlap height.

Attached: Boogie's weightloss after surgery.png (1372x768, 713K)

He's got shit genetics.

Attached: Dieticians Pick.jpg (599x511, 55K)

i know this image doesnt apply here but dann it never gets old

I bet this twink nigger doesn't even eat 6300 joules a day.

>110,7 kg
>6 months
>88,5 kg

I didn't even exercise. Combination of OMAD and some prolonged fasts.

I would kill to be a 140lb "hardgainer"

Get to eat literally anything I want and never gaining weight sounds badass

REMINDER
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Attached: photo_20.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Blue lids are used for Whole milk in the UK. Image creator may be from here

Funny, from the pic it looks like he gained weight.

Look at his cheeks. He's clearly fatter in the 2nd image. He is lying about his weight lmao

Based LTG roast

God damn they hit the nail on the head with that pic

Na, Maintenence for him is more like 3000 but I have no idea how he does it. He must be eating ice-cream.

I was 250lbs a year ago and I'm now 215lbs and stable, just by doing OMAD and IF. If I want to get down to 200 I'll need to exercise or do a weeklong fast, but because I was anorexic as a teenager if I do that my family will probably commit me and I have neurological damage which prevents me from doing intensive exercise due to chronic back pain so the most I've been able to do is walk 7k twice a week.

chicken legs.

Pretty sure he actually gained a bunch of weight and then lost it again in the interrim. So he didn't net much of a loss but he did drop a decent amount of weight from what it had been.

Unless I have my timeline confused and he actually just didn't lose anything.

If you're not consuming 5000 calories a day minimum you're doing it wrong, Christ dude do you know how much Phelps puts away when training for competitions? 12k calories. Up your game, ya simp.

>everyone should eat like an olympic-level athlete on gear who's purely carboloading
Hurrrrr durrrr
3000 Calories is a good threshold

You retards don’t realise that 2lbs is hard for a guy like Boogie.

His body is used to being overweight and had started to mestastasize the fat.

For him to lose 2 lbs is like a normal 250lbs American losing 20 lbs.

Think about it.

Morons.

Boogs is gonna make it.

>3000 calories is a good threshold
>Bro, why can't I put on weight?
Stay skelly, never gonna make it,

just get a house

he's probably messed up his pancreas and liver hard, extremely insulin resistant; his body probably cannot use the fat stores on his body, he's no longer a human being, but a human-fridge hybrid

thanks for the milk, mark

Believe it or not, weight loss isn't easy. Boogie has emotional and mental issues that stem from his abusive childhood, which are impacting his efforts to lose weight. However now that he has his medication dosage right for his depression, I should be able to lose the weight. Let's support him by watching his rambling vlog series about weight loss. Hopefully, with enough ad revenue he'll be able to afford some more weights and maybe a rack so he can start lifting

hes looking good lately

Attached: cumingthroughthepoweroftheinternet.jpg (366x298, 37K)

How many times do you think this man cries after he eats?
I figure he goes home, opens a bag of Doritos and quietly whispers “just one”. He does a quick search to see if anyone’s there, and like a feral raccoon he just starts clawing at the bag. Spilling chips onto the floor only to pick up the crumbs and finish them off as well. Looks at his hands and the Doritos powdered nubs are quickly covered in tears. He reaches for the mirror, “what have I become?”. Then he repeats this 2-3 more times before bed and then quickly makes a twitter post highlighting how he lost .5lbs before going to bed.

For someone who was once 600lbs he's doing pretty well. At least he's trying unlike the fat fucks you see at trash TV like TLC

Really if he does some surgery to cut the loose skin he can already lose ~20 pounds, the rest's on him though

zero seeing as he's a millionaire and rides hot 18 year old tinder sluts on the daily by his own admission

SamAndTolki
Fuck off back to R*ddit, Ryan, and take your unhealthy obsession with you.

That dudes a fuckin qt.

>literally has surgery to stop himself from overating
>still loses less than a pound a month
Pathetic

Subtle

just a reminder:
boogie can't get thin because he would lose his victim card