Positivity thread

Don't forget it.

Attached: positivity.png (675x439, 41K)

if you are man and are not actively improving yourself physically and mentally, you are worthless

Not having a penis??????????????

what the fuck is this pussy shit lmao fuck off

>Don't worry, don't improve, you're fine the way you are. Just keep providing for me while I fuck real men behind your back.

Improving yourself is fine but you should never hate yourself at any point along the way.

>Stagnating is ok you are still perfect
I fucking hate this mentality so fucking much, why the fuck wouldn't you shoot for the stars? If you don't reach the stars you can still touch the clouds and that's awesome.

wrong board for that image

hating yourself and wallowing in self pity is pathetic. you ought to be harnessing your hatred for yourself and using it to form yourself into the greek god you are

The modern man doesn't need a benis

>not having a penis doesn't make you less of a man
yikes

Fuck off back to tumblr with that faggy shit.

>not having a penis doesnt make you less of a man
Unless it was removed following some sort of accident or medical issue, you can choke on this tranny bullshit

lmaoing @ ur life op

Attached: fit.jpg (640x391, 60K)

war is hell man, i've seen people loose their junk to IEDs. It's one of those wounds that you'd rather be a quadriplegic than loose that.

Attached: 1499571938189s.jpg (250x187, 4K)

Trips of truth. I also hate the everything is ok, you don't have to achieve anything, you're perfect etc...Self-loathing, anger, realizing you're not doing well at all can be very motivating to get you moving in the right direction.

Its ironic that Jow Forums will post these kinds of threads while also making threads antagonizing fat people.

imagine being this much of a loser

This shit won't make me better, so I'll take it as a fucking threat
fuck you too, OP

I don't know why I'd seek out a partner with ED. They're gonna get sick of it quickly

>Perfect body
>Perfect skin
>Full head of hair
>Erect penis

Take note boys

It’s not ironic, it’s one guy trolling. Nobody here believes this bullshit.

Imagine the crabs in the bucket trying to convince you the bucket is fine, and there's no freedom outside the bucket

>your feelings matter
why these idiots have the delusion that anyone cares about strangers feelings?

Bullshit. If you are fat, you need to fix that. If you are a scrawny fuck like I was, then you need to fix that. Got mental problems? Go see a therapist. Got issues? Deal with your shit. Do you not look the way you want to? Get the fuck to work on that. If you aren’t trying to be the best that you can be, dust yourself off man, because you might as well be dead.

Attached: CA24632E-31EE-4251-9851-C0D5EAAFDC9E.jpg (845x345, 47K)

Well to be fair, you might have lost your dong in a freak smelting accident.

Made me cross my legs.

thats bullshit, all of these bitches judge the fuck out of men in real life and then go on social media to post shit like this and get applauded, its disgusting
also
>having DE doesnt make you less of a man
>having no penis
i think thats the textbook definition of "not a man" but i guess this is now aimed at trannies aswell

say this in the mirror every morning, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Attached: motivation.gif (499x361, 494K)

True.

Depends on the circumstances, said by another user too

These posts are either ends of the body-acceptance craziness horseshoe and everybody that supports it is probably young, naive or coping.

Being short, weak, ugly, small dick, etc are all BAD THINGS, but they're all reasonable problems to overcome or compensate for. These people have an all or nothing perspective on fixing themselves ; they think it's either impossible, or hard enough to warrant a bullshit "IMPROVMENT AT ALL COSTS BECOME UBERMENCH OR DIE". The former is an endless attempt to accept defeat, the latter is a narrow, unrealistic worldview. I doubt either is successful in the long-term for many people.

Most of these problems could be fixed by making a commitment to earnest self-improvement, and giving yourself time to improve. When I was 20 I was scared of confrontation/a bit of a bitch. After 5 years of lifting, trying hard at stuff, asking for raises, taking charge when appropriate etc. IT GOT BETTER, and I didn't have to read books on stoicism or #getAfterIt every day.

None of my actions were direct responses to my insecurities. All I really did was try to challenge myself and learn/do new things; shocking that 5 years of incremental progress would add up, eh?

TL;DR
Problems are worth fixing, just take a long-term approach and give yourself a chance to improve.

What's with this antiquated idealism that pervades this board? There is no ideal male form to strive for. How can you possibly say that it is wrong to not want to 'perfect' yourself if the perfection you're talking about is only an illusion. Moving weights is just another movement in the vast array of human actions.That's not to say it's harmful but it's certainly no better than sitting on your ass (aside from the health benefit associated with it).
Why do these standards still exist?

What if you really love gold?

That's a fucking lie.

>having erectile dysfunction doesn't make you less of a man

I mean, really. if I ever get it I'll be super ashamed. also, its an early signal for arterial disease

b-but it's a side effect of m-meds the doctor wouldn't do anything bad to me

>trying to get men to act like women by dropping all standards

Pathetic.

it can be, yes. my sympathy for you depends on the medications you're taking