How do I achieve the kodiak mode ? Look at the size of this fucking uni lads

How do I achieve the kodiak mode ? Look at the size of this fucking uni lads

Attached: B96193D6-8F15-47C4-A6FE-6EE36E64D2D3.jpg (588x647, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vIwNyqIceE
freaknhunting.com/graphic-man-loses-face-in-alaskan-grizzly-bear-attack-but-considers-himself-lucky-to-be-alive/
youtube.com/watch?v=-uu6ib_svsg
piecubed.co.uk/polar-bear-liver/
blog.londolozi.com/2018/03/03/why-dont-predators-often-eat-other-predators/
butcher-packer.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=331
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
youtu.be/SJx1SPClg6A
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/development-of-agriculture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat a fuckton of berries, salmon, deer, grass to form a plug in your butt so you can hibernate for 4 months

Bears are fucking pussies and they would get their asses kicked, unarmed, by anyone who lifts weights. You don't want to be like them.

This is the damage that a Polar Bear does to human skin. It's bear-ly anything. A twink with long nails could do more.

Attached: polarbear1.png (396x608, 409K)

My friends told me about a “bear bar” in my city, should I ask there?

I was looking at it from a strength perspective. Also I highly doubt I could take a fucking polar bear with my bare hands it probably just let him go.

>not picking the alpha aryan bear

Attached: 1.jpg (602x311, 55K)

>Also I highly doubt I could take a fucking polar bear with my bare hands it probably just let him go.
Bear expert here. You could and it would be easy. Scientifically, bears are fucking pussies.
>Not adding in the Short Faced Bear which would mog all the other ones.

>short
>mog
>implying

Attached: 1548380098322.jpg (1010x960, 276K)

Pretty big the short face is.

Attached: 587B7E5F-7010-4460-A025-EE688E65EBD9.jpg (480x360, 28K)

them niggas getas tall as that n shieet?

> just climb a tree bro
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIwNyqIceE

>yeah bro, just lift some weights and you'll be fine

8*3 Fish Scoops (find a faster running stream to increase difficulty)
2*5 Tree Climbs
1*1 Wide-Arm Hugs
Bear Crawl to failure

This looks predatory.
Probably polar not griz

Wtf that's fucking brutal, rip my nigga :(

Nah it was an Alaskan Grizzly,
lucky for him his buddies shot the bear, and he managed to scrape enough flesh out of his airway to carry on breathing

freaknhunting.com/graphic-man-loses-face-in-alaskan-grizzly-bear-attack-but-considers-himself-lucky-to-be-alive/

Attached: Grizzly-Bear-Attack.jpg (1080x1344, 154K)

is he ok

I lived in the Rockies and I was walking home from the bar one night casually looking around and I looked down the alley and I saw a car.. and then the car turned around and stared at me and it was a bear maybe slightly smaller than OPs
I saw small-medium ones a lot because they came to town to raid the dumpsters, cops would shoot them with less than lethal shotguns so they didn't become dependent on the dumpster food

>Bear couldn't even kill an 80 year old man
IMAOing @ this bear's life. What a fucking pussy.

>he doesn’t mimic the life cycle of the bears by going into hyperphagia in the autumn followed by a period of hibernation (fasting) in the winter
>he hasn’t achieved bearmode

NGMI

>indian patients after bear attacks

Attached: ijps_2015_48_1_60_155267_f4.jpg (1682x674, 949K)

I did not need to see that, fuck

Is he still alive?

Crazy how they go straight for the eyes damn

No. The bear came back and finished the job.

And bears are still the most op wild animal
but humans are the goat

Attached: 1547785013899 the chad bear.png (1508x677, 130K)

B/R

Eat a lot of berries, salmon, fruit and the occasional marshmallow.

Attached: Jimbo.webm (720x404, 2.39M)

Indians really can't get a break

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (620x388, 95K)

A kodiak is the same size but more densely built
even a grizzly would fuck a polar bear you brainlet

Oddly erotic

what did i miss

ovverated
they always do shit like that with extinct animals
tops out around kodiak size but with longer limbs

And that's not even that fast for a bear
some fucking sprint up trees

This guys nonexistent face right after the attack

click on the article posted, it has a pic

I deleted it to avoid ban

It's in the linked article. The reconstruction of his face the surgeons did is incredible. It actually looks a lot better than any face transplant or reconstruction I've seen.

two bears cuddling

is this bear declawed or something? Isnt this dangerous?

The guy has mentioned he sometimes has to tell the bear to stop, as he can easily cut into him even though it's being friendly

No. He's told the story of when a bear dislocated his shoulder completely out of socket while playing. He had to keep up wrestling with the bear for a while, then quietly cut off the play session. The bears respect him, and if they realized how fragile he was, he'd be more likely to be mauled.

he needs gomad and to be stronger

doesnt matter anyway, since the bear in question died last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=-uu6ib_svsg

These posts make my day.

Attached: 245605960da0cf28f8556f55b5471cba29f3d564bea9205f401722552328eba8.png (810x720, 684K)

>tfw you will never be a short nosed bear, tearing up eskimos all across the Bering Strait for fun

Attached: 0bfaoe9l06kz.jpg (736x1098, 86K)

fuck

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (220x229, 7K)

The bears claws are right there

>aryan bear
You know their skin is actually pitch black under that fur right?

(((((((((())))))))))

Attached: 1_TVByToJaxyxia3V4KlAQCg.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

t. projecting shill
(((They)) want you to feel powerless against animals and for you to avoid going into the woods. Stay in the city and drink your onions, goy, or you will get killed by wild animals.

Some of them, like Joe Rogan, even go as far as worshipping BBC(Big Bear Cock). It's fucked up.

>our blood is all red bro we're the same

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (666x658, 44K)

>even a grizzly would fuck a polar bear you brainlet
That is absolute bullshit lmao
>lol bro just add in an extinct bear
t.retard

Yes, for scale. The bears that haven't died out are little fucking pussies, like you. They're not worth caring about.

Now go extinct yourself.

Hunters are niggers

Attached: F55300D2-2AFD-4B7E-B5C2-F22B23C2BFD5.jpg (400x606, 30K)

t. a bear worried about getting MOGGED.

I'll arm bar you, you furry faggot. Have fun limping through the wildness and trying to eat berries after you have been taken to snap city. Keep hiding in the woods like a little bitch.

BTFOed forever. Bears on suicide watch.

Attached: dumb-bear.jpg (450x600, 86K)

No it's a fact they get fucked in every encounter
a polar bear isn't made as strong

short faced bto
overrated just like dinoniggers

>a polar bear isn't made as strong

Attached: wojakbrainlet4.png (645x729, 80K)

Remember that this is the guy calling himself a "bear expert".

Attached: getaload.jpg (200x219, 10K)

It's not you retard, and i like all bears
check /an/

The weak should fear the strong and the strong should fear the BRAIN.

It's time to go back to -eddit, you insufferable unfunny newfag.

What’s logical about needlessly killing an animal

Why don't you ask bears the same question

>needlessly killing an animal
Polar bears are a primary source of food for Inuit. Nearly all of them are either killed for this reason or in defence of humans. At least do some research before spewing your dumb vegan talking points.

...says the self proclaimed bear expert

K

Just got off the phone with the Bear tribunal and they said they act on instinct and asked why humans hunt when they’ve perfected domestication and agriculture as well as get all their nutrients from a vegetarian diet since humans are the epitome of mental superiority among animals

Tell the bear tribunal its not always feasible for people living on polar icecaps to visit their local LIDL or cornfield, thanks.

Yes, that was literally the joke. I'm not sure if you are incredibly stupid or if you have Aspergers.

>I WUZ TROLLING DA WHOL TYM!!!! XD XD
Ah yeah, was waiting for that oul' chestnut.

So, this is where evil hides.

Attached: smsirl.gif (37x76, 8K)

Jesus Christ, you are incredibly stupid after all. No one being serious would announce themselves as a bear expert and call them fucking pussies, you dumb faggot.

Go back to mouth breathing and staring at walls, retard.

R-E-D-D-I-T
E
D
D
I
T

wew

>yeah these subhumans who never learned to make any inventions besides simple spears and babby canoes are my argument

Lmao based retard. Here’s another epic fact for you. Predators meat is insanely acidic. It’s why humans have never eaten or hunted predators because it’s afwul meat. And polar bears being literal carnivores makes their meat the absolute worst in the animal kingdom lmao

White People perfected farming and because of that we didn’t waste all day hunting like retards. The fact that it’s a hobby to some is a sign of low iq. But I don’t expect anything less from people willingly covering themselves in deer piss

>And bears are still the most op wild animal

Attached: african-elephant-size-facts.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I stg if i see one more person taking the name of bear experts in vain. . .

*op carnivore
a elephant would fuck even a trex

>both posts posted within 1 minute of each other
>both posts using reddit spacing
>samefagging this hard
Legitimately kill yourself, you autistic faggot

Not him, but literally nothing you said was true. Bear meat is actually pretty good. Polar Bear meat specifically is prized among the Inuit and they tend to prefer it more than seal.

Humans have hunted most predators, but we obviously prefer easier game that won't kill us. It has nothing to do with the meat being acidic.

Hunter and gathers spent less time hunting than you spend humping your shitty job. Agriculture developed to help stop food scarcity and actually takes more work per calorie to make food than hunting. It took nearly thousand years to develop easy sources of calories and only the tractor made it possible for most people to do something else beside farm.

Imagine calling other people retards while trying to tell us that hunter gatherers, who would eat fucking anything to survive, didn't eat "predator meat" because it was "too acidic". You are a fucking moron. On top of this, go try farm some corn in the north pole, pea brain.

I'll repost this so I don't hear 'OMG u messed up ur formatting!' screeching.
Yes, there's only one person in this thread that thinks you're a retard from Reddit, must be it. Surely someone else couldn't be mocking your chimp out.
>Legitimately kill yourself, you autistic faggot
Once you're done projecting and copying the insults already said to you, feel free to act on them. I couldn't possibly imagine being so fucking unoriginal that you can't even come up with one insult not already said to you.
>reddit spacing
That's called a paragraph. Why are you pretending you don't know what Reddit Spacing is? It's two spaces, not one. Go back.

>i-it's a p-paragraph not reddit spacing!!
>doesn't know how to use greentext
Bahahah the fucking cope off this newfag!

>deleting posts
>fucking up greentext
AAAAAHAHAHAHAH NEWFAG CONFIRMED

Attached: reddit1.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Imagine actually same fagging after accusing someone else of same fagging because the people in the thread think you are an obnoxious faggot.

You must be really triggered. I Reddit Spaced just for you. Learn to use auto update next time, stupid. I'm still waiting for an insult that you didn't copy from me.

neither did he

Attached: 1547347096582.png (326x290, 157K)

>both posts posted almost exactly within a minute of each other
>same formatting
>I SWEAR BRO NOT SAMEFAGGING
KYS.

piecubed.co.uk/polar-bear-liver/

>Humans have hunted most predators, but we obviously prefer easier game that won't kill us. It has nothing to do with the meat being acidic.

It literally does you absolute dunce

blog.londolozi.com/2018/03/03/why-dont-predators-often-eat-other-predators/

>Hunter and gathers spent less time hunting than you spend humping your shitty job.
Projection

>Agriculture developed to help stop food scarcity and actually takes more work per calorie to make food than hunting.

Literally the exact oppposote instead of spending all day tracking and trying to hunt a deer that could only feed about 3 people for a week, Europeans grew crops that could feed entire villages and utilized cows that could produce galoins of milk a day as well as chickens who laid eggs

You’re literally retarded

> It took nearly thousand years to develop easy sources of calories and only the tractor made it possible for most people to do something else beside farm.

Somehow Egypt, the Mayans and Mesopotamia all exited tho huh?

Stfu you absolute idiot you have no idea what you’re talking about

>N-no u-ur s-same f-fagging!
It's going to be hard to get more pathetic but I'm sure you can do it.

Still waiting for you to do anything besides "I know you are but what am I".
AHAHAHAHA HE CORRECTED A MINOR PROBLEM ZOMG! BTFOed! GOT EM

Nah the people who live in the North Pole have the pee brain. They literally thought it was easier to dry their than nomadically move else where

So if your argument be we ate omnivores because they were easier to kill wouldn’t it be easier to eat a vegetarian diet in any time period?

>piecubed.co.uk/polar-bear-liver/
Polar Bear Meat =/= Liver. They throw that out because it has toxic levels of vitamins, not because it's acidic. You can still eat it in smaller amounts
>It literally does you absolute dunce
Are you seriously using a blog as a source? There's nothing in there about acidity either and everything I said supported what I told you, including that there's easier game for less risk.
>Projection
That's a scientific fact. It's widely accepted that hunters and gathers worked less than 40 hours a week. Sustenance farmers worked more than hunters and gathers, that's also accepted fact.
>Literally the exact oppposote
No it's not. Even a deer could supply a whole tribe for a few days. Only a few people needed to hunt at one time to support the group. Mega fauna meant that you could get months worth of food at a time in colder climates. Early crops were not very calorically dense and had to be refined over thousands of years. Animal domestication also took thousands of years. If you actually grew food by hand, you would know how much work it is for what you get.
>Somehow Egypt, the Mayans and Mesopotamia all exited tho huh?
What the fuck are you trying to say? A lot of agricultural civilizations did die out due to lack of food. It was so much work that nearly everyone had to farm just to survive.

I don't know how you managed to go through life without learning basic facts about human history, but it's tremulously ironic you called me an idiot, you fucking idiot.

that famous talk show host guy uhh whats his name

joe rogan i think

he could probably do it i think he was a UFC pro

guy was a beast, did you ever read his new book?

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (228x368, 26K)

>Even a deer could supply a whole tribe for a few days
1 deer couldn’t supply 4 people for a day you absolute, fucking, retard

butcher-packer.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=331

>Animal domestication also took thousands of years. If you actually grew food by hand, you would know how much work it is for what you get.

Both of these are just so insanely wrong

Animal domestication takes only a 100 years tops. It’s been observed in our lifetime with foxes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

After we started using agriculture we started selecting bigger and fuller plants to re plant so that next harvest we’d have bigger and fuller plants.

You can literally quit your day job and grow food in your back yard for a living

youtu.be/SJx1SPClg6A

My god you’re a fucking retard

>A lot of agricultural civilizations did die out due to lack of food

No they didn’t they got beaten by other civilizations, the Egypt’s got btfo by the romans and so on and so forth

>It was so much work that nearly everyone had to farm just to survive.

Yeah that’s why they created art, and judicial systems, and government, and invented things with how little time they had one their hands right

You’re an absolute 21 chromosome having RETARD

You're really digging yourself a hole and I'm feeling embarrassed for you. Just stop posting, you stupid mother fucker.
>1 deer couldn’t supply 4 people for a day you absolute, fucking, retard
Your own source proves you wrong, you actual retard.If your deer is 120 pounds field dressed and 50% of that is meat, you have 60 pounds. It could feed 21 people for one day.
>Animal domestication takes only a 100 years tops. It’s been observed in our lifetime with foxes
Those foxes have used modern breeding and they're still not fully domesticated. They were breed only to not show fear among humans, that's it. It's scientific fact that animal domestication took at least hundreds of years and thousands of years for some animals like dogs. Hell, go try it on a wild animal.
>You can literally quit your day job and grow food in your back yard for a living
Try it, faggot. I grow most of my own vegetables so I actually know what I'm talking about. You need at least a 1/4 an acre to grow enough food to fully feed someone. Try weeding a 200x200 plot by hand.
>Youtube video
I'm not going to watch that. Get a real fucking source.
>No they didn’t
Surely you can't be this stupid. Hundreds of millions of people have died from from starving with agriculture and plenty of civilizations have collapsed from lack of food. One example would be the Maya civilization which collapsed from drought and mass starving. Droughts have be implication dozens of collapses. You need ample water to farm..
(1/2)

>Yeah that’s why they created art, and judicial systems, and government, and invented things with how little time they had one their hands right
All of that existed to some degree in hunter and gather civilizations. Again, it's accepted fact. No one seriously think people hunted for more than 40 hours a week. Agriculture allowed people to settle down and create items/systems that were more permanent, it wasn't because they had more time.

"In 1996, Ross Sackett performed two distinct meta-analyses to empirically test Sahlin's view. The first of these studies looked at 102 time-allocation studies, and the second one analyzed 207 energy-expenditure studies. Sackett found that adults in foraging and horticultural societies work, on average, about 6.5 hours a day, whereas people in agricultural and industrial societies work on average 8.8 hours a day"

There, actual proof. Take a fucking class on Anthropology. You're literally making shit up to cover your stupid vegan dogma. Just admit nothing you said in any of your posts was correct. You can cry 'retard' over and over again, but you're actually fucking stupid and worse ignorant.

>you have 60 pounds. It could feed 21 people for one day.

1 lb of deer meat 715 calories
715x60 = 42900 calories
42900 calories divided by a 2500 calorie diet = 17 people and meat only diet lacks tons of nutrients meant for humans to function properly such as carbs and glucose your yet again

A fucking retard

>Those foxes have used modern breeding and they're still not fully domesticated.

Breeding has always been the same no matter the day and age. To breed for height you breed two tall things, to breed for speed you breed two fast things, to breed for domestication you breed two docile things

Retard

>. I grow most of my own vegetables so I actually know what I'm talking about
Implying I don’t?

>try weeding a 200x200 plot of land

200ftx200ft? That’s not fucking hard lmao fuck off retard

>even if a YouTube video contacts cited studies I won’t watch it because it’s youtube

Based retard

>Hundreds of millions of people have died from from starving with agriculture and plenty of civilizations have collapsed from lack of food.

And billions of people have flourished due to agriculture as well as 1000s of society’s built their entire economies off of it

>Agriculture allowed people to settle down and create items/systems that were more permanent, it wasn't because they had more time.

Agriculture gave us that time you absolute RETARD

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/development-of-agriculture/

>about 6.5 hours a day, whereas people in agricultural and industrial societies work on average 8.8 hours a day"

It’s not because it takes more time to do these things it’s because we chose to produce more because we started building civilizations and having wars at larger scales

Holy fucking shit you absolute retard

NECKPILLED
AS
F U C K
U
C
K

tfw 18.5 inch neck
will i make it?

So you managed to prove me right twice, are you trolling at this point? 17>4. That's 4.25 times the amount you said and my math was with 2000 calories per day as people were generally smaller back then and that's what the average modern woman needs to maintain their overweight body heavier than the men 100 years ago.
> nutrients meant for humans to function properly such as carbs and glucose your yet again
Glucose isn't a nutrient, retard. You don't need any carbs or glucose source to survive. You can live your full life ketogenic. This has nothing to do with your original point.
>Breeding has always been the same no matter the day and age.
No it hasn't. Domestication didn't start the way you think, for example weaker wolves would hang around humans to pick up their scraps, over thousands of years the two groups became closer. It wasn't selectively bred until later. You can breed all types of traits. Most animals have not been bred to be the most docile but a mix of factors, which is why those foxes are unhealthy as fuck and yet are still useless as pets.
>Implying I don’t?
Yes I am. You don't hunt, you don't grow food, you have zero functional knowledge on the subject. You seriously thought a deer couldn't feed four people for one day. A child would have more functional knowledge. Just own up to it.
> That’s not fucking hard lmao fuck off retard
Have you done it? Do you raise any animals? Have you lived on a farm? You know how many acres of most vegetables you would have to grow to feed one person?
>And billions of people have flourished due to agriculture as well as 1000s of society’s built their entire economies off of it
Fallacy argument. You implied no civilization ever collapsed due to lack of food which is egregiously wrong. It couldn't have been done without animals so there's another hole in your vegan dogma.
(1/2)

>Agriculture gave us that time you absolute RETARD
Again, I already proved this incorrect with a meta study. Hunter gathers worked about 40 hours doing both hunting and chores like food prep. Modern humans work 40 on work alone and have chores on top of it. Humans during the industrial revolution worked even longer.
>It’s not because it takes more time to do these things
You mean during the time when 95% of people were fucking farmers and did nothing else?

I know you're responding because you think there's something you can 'get' me on, but everything you said I've refuted and we're not even talking about your original stupid points, like predator meat being too acidic to eat and polar bear meat tasting awful despite it being preferred.

In before:
>R-R-Retard
>Claims pulled out of your ass
>Moving the goal posts
>Pretending that you actually made a coherent point in defence of anything you said