What should i do about my fucking ugly scar on my eye brow?

What should i do about my fucking ugly scar on my eye brow?

Attached: _20190209_122316.jpg (1389x929, 273K)

Looks bad ass, keep it.

Attached: 1546258181585.gif (400x299, 1.74M)

Looks cool keep it

Attached: download.png (194x260, 7K)

could i even get rid of it if i wanted?

Why would you want to get rid of that

Keep your arm Guts.

Attached: 1ef70c3c-1bfa-44e3-8ad3-6682eb953bba.gif (500x375, 1.44M)

A semi permanent tatoo could make it look less apparent

You shouldn't care about it

ill be honest, just fuckin own it. i used to have pretty bad gyno and i just owned it and made it clear i did not care if anyone looked and even encouraged it. moral of the story is keep the damn thing it looks unique and sick and the best like that kinda shit ;)

probably not hair implants maybe

Scars are badass, bro. Just own that shit.

Don't listen to these other anons, they don't understand

I'm a doctor who specializes in things like this, I know what a powerful impact it can have on your life. I've seen firsthand the changes thag occur in people when they shed their demons, allowing the true beauty of their person to be release, unfiltered into the world.

My professional recommendation would depend on your budget, but if you absolutely want to guarantee success in life the most straightforward way to go about it is our Deluxe Transplant Package, in which we will transplant the hairs from your eyelashes onto the barren patch of eyebrow. Eyelashes in males are a useless relic that will soon be cleansed from history through human evolution, much like racism and anti semitism.

If you're not financially prepared to make such a commitment, I can rent to you a Sharpie branded Texture Generation Tool, along with instructions on how to use it to better yourself.

If you're interested, contact me at [email protected]

Scars are badass my dude, and girls think they're sexy as fuck

1. eyebrow transplants are real and inexpensive.

2. look up microblading, women get their eyebrows tattooed all the time now.

3. 1 is the much better option, save up the $.

Attached: 57FADD4F-9CE9-44D6-8FC7-94A1B962EC5E.jpg (292x337, 8K)

Own it, you're the guy with the eyebrow scar, that's cool, at least you aren't the guy with the pepperoni nipples or the guy with the bad acne at 30.

Keep it. It makes you stand out

Attached: 817be7d9a2fa427d414b294e261c3804deceda6c_hq.jpg (600x600, 80K)

looks pretty cool brah, in for story?

Rogaine.

I got bit in the face by a dog about 3 years ago and initially, I was ultra pissed and conscious about it, but now I really don't care about it and feel it gives me character. If I didn't have it now I'd feel something was missing.

Just pay for some women to paint it you dumb fuck.

> Scars are badass my dude, and girls think they're sexy as fuck
— Hey, how you got this scar?
— Fell on metal bar in playground.
— So sexy...

I have one and that's literally how I got it...
I tell girls it was on a fight tho

could you make another angle pic

Got a very similar scar. Fucking own it. Scars are manly af and birds love them.

Got mine when i was on meds that gave me low blood pressure. Stood up keeled over and gashed my eye on a table... i mean, yeah i got it in a fight.

someone post the guy who got scars like a tiger clawed him

Keep it
I would kill to have a scar on my face, it makes you look like a gigachad warrior.

Attached: 11745-bardock.jpg (480x408, 19K)

Lmao that's a mf lie if u actually had gyno, you wouldn't own it. You beta ass male

Just turn it into a long dramatic story you autist

I don't understand? Nigger I have a fucking scar on the left side of my head which is super obvious to anyone. I am forced to work around it with all my haircuts.
I have a similar scar on my chin after a street fight (used my face to break someone's foot).

Point being that this shit doesn't have an impact on your life unless you let it. OWN THAT SHIT. Scars are fucking badass.

Attached: 2019-02-09 23.08.59.jpg (3264x1836, 1.87M)

>what is bullshitting

I've got a couple of retarded scars as well. They all make for a great story. If nothing else, they make women laugh.
For instance, I managed to hook myself in the chest while fishing.
Or once I managed to saw into my own knee while working, so I could see the knee cap.
Or once I took a knife to the left lower arm trying to be a hero and not get mugged. I ended up being cut and still got mugged.

Hmmm

Attached: gncqGvf.png (500x375, 283K)

This

Attached: legit.jpg (275x183, 6K)

are you retarded?

Don't flatter yourself.

>(used my face to break someone's foot)
Lol you got stomped on the playground by some kid who didn't know how to stomp properly and he broke his foot after kicking your ass. I've lost street fights before buddy, it's not something to be ashamed of.

Attached: 1514927176918.gif (500x400, 996K)

please answer my question

yeah i got one like that in my left eyebrow, never bothered me, why should it bother you?
instead of hiding your flaws, accept them, for as nietzsche put it, that one way in which we can make our faults more acceptable is to see the development of our character as analogous to the creation of a work of art.
In its initial stages, a work of art contains numerous defects, however, an artist who deceives himself about these defects never creates anything worthwhile.
Instead, a true artist must learn to observe flaws and make the necessary corrections. Some flaws may be beyond the ability of artists to correct,
but instead of pretending that they do not exist, the artist can strive to find a purpose for them that contributes to the work as a whole. Similarly,
With awareness of our own shortcomings, as an artist, we can try to overcome them or, when this is not possible, accept them and see them as an expression of our uniqueness.
"Give style" to one's character, a great rare art. It is practiced by those who analyze all the strengths and weaknesses of their nature and then integrate them into a
artistic plan until each of them appears as art and reason and even weaknesses delight the eyes ".

Don't worry about it too much. I have a scar on both my eyebrows, both were from parental neglect, makes for a funny story at least.

Attached: stop.jpg (1129x846, 100K)

My eyebrow scar

Attached: Before After I Grew Eye moles.jpg (688x294, 38K)

i think it was a joke autismo

based titty poster

If you are worried about it that much then you do have a few options. First, you will want to get a scar cream and use that to get rid of the discoloration and even out the skin tone. You will need to do this for any other option I'm about to list. Get a silicone based one, your doc may need to prescribe this. Apply it at night. Exfoliating the area regularly will speed up the process.

Options, cheapest to most expensive

>Properly groom your brows and just fill them in with makeup. Go to a brow bar and just have the lady show you how to groom and apply the product. $10- $15 to groom (one time) $5-$20 makeup.

>Micro blade. $200-$400. Need to redo every 3-5 years. The ink may not take as well depending on how bad the scar is.

>Hair replacement. Expensive as fuck. Might not work on scar tissue.