Are guys that lift compensating for something?

Well? How about it Jow Forums? Are you compensating for a small dick or a lack of personality?

Attached: compensating.png (960x404, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/
youtu.be/vtJ_LRCHmuk
youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you think there are hourly manlet threads. Lanklets estrogenesis monsters have to vent somewhere.

I'm compensating for autism

Attached: 1548211048033.jpg (914x545, 147K)

What about you? Confess.

Attaboy. You're going to make it.

Attached: forya.png (338x381, 248K)

I've got a 5" dick and I don't care. I have a wife and kids of my own, so the only reason left to lift is to be a GOD in the eyes of my children.

I'm compensating for years of abusing my already kinda disfigured body which I drew even deeper into oblivion with a passive lifestyle. Scared of becoming second Blahino.

Attached: blaha_computer.png (358x432, 193K)

Based.

>Scared of becoming second Blahino.
kek

Attached: omg.png (967x794, 1.23M)

>What about you? Confess.
Did your brain got formed by someone cumming inside your ears.

I'm compensating for falling short of the glory of God.

Every day I fail to live up to my own expectations.

Attached: do you live for me.png (446x397, 320K)

bro my dick is way bigger than the avarage, i just go for myself

based

Attached: 1548372140067.jpg (640x622, 492K)

Praise to you, you're going to make it.

Attached: making it.png (958x262, 365K)

Can l get a source on this archie parody?

e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/

Attached: shush.jpg (950x1352, 236K)

I’m compensating for a lifetime of being an obese, strengthless, lazy fuck.

I have a below average penis and a crippling superiority complex

Attached: Diane_(The_Seven_Deadly_Sins)_comparison.jpg (1251x1920, 288K)

> every activity males undertake to better themselves is due to overcompensation

T. Kike

I compensate for the lack of love

idk is this guy compensating for something?
youtu.be/vtJ_LRCHmuk

I'm doing it to get strong and I have an athlete mentality and if I go long periods without exercise I die internally. I also do muay Thai so I want to get fit and strong for that.

I lift so that I can compensate for height difference in boxing (since I'm short)

Compensating for bad genes, for being short
Compensating because I have no achievements
Compensating because I want friends or a gf but I don't know how to talk to people
Happy?

I started lifting because I was bored and forgot to stop.
I actually had more romantic success before I started lifting than after because lately the idea of putting up with a woman for more than 10 minutes makes me want to b-b-blow my fucking brains out.
Keep it real my niggers.

Attached: 9GiuEpQ.jpg (1800x1200, 236K)

Thanks

above average benis, huuuuge lack of personality

I had an ugly duckling phase in high school. My bone structure thickening out has helped immensely.

>b-b-blow
why did you do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA

This speech changed my life.

>tfw raised Catholic and want to bemieve in God but also like dudes and it feels cucky to not have sex because God told me

I'm trying to lift away my virginity

I'm a slave to impulse and felt compelled to type it that way.
ALTERNATE ANSWER:
How could I expect such a lowly fruitcake as yourself to understand higher level stream of cosmic consciousness speech?
Pick your poison.

God didn't create you to waste hours of meditation and prayer time with vainglorious pursuits and shaping your mortal husk, apostate. When's the last time you read through the bible?

I dont really l-l-like either of these answers man

Glad we're on the same page b-b-brother.
Take it easy and watch out for soul sucking thots.

You just have to become a Chad, user.

Attached: hungry.jpg (950x1352, 213K)

Will do my m-m-man.

I'm absolutely fine, package-wise. Hell if I shed some more fat off I could probably gain some more length. But I'm just lifting to better myself and to improve my confidence.

>Are you compensating for a small dick or a lack of personality?

neither. i'm quite satisfied with my dick size and i developed my personality as a weak faggy teen way back. if there's any thing i'm compensating for now, it's was being weak. so now i'm the same faggot who i liked this whole time, only now that i have the fizeek, everyone else went from thinking "wow what a weirdo" to "wow he's so cool" because of the shallowness of humanity

who's got the pic of the virgin and chad dancing in a club. everyones reactions are the same to both but the reader somehow pulls a different perception of each individual in the same situation. i love that pic

I genuinely think I might be becoming a chad. At the very least I'm getting more comfortable in myself day by day. We're all gonna make it.

You guys need to realize 99% of everything women say and do are shit tests. They're testing to try and reveal the bitch in you. They literally do not care if you lift, they care if you allow what they say and think to bother you. It is why they cancel dates, why they try and push times back, and why they make underhanded comments.

Attached: 1544980688707.jpg (650x1294, 357K)

>Devilish!

Attached: 1471109636658.jpg (500x500, 144K)

based. we strive to be like God. God is perfection and all good. Striving for perfection in everything that is good is truly a christian way. lifting teaches self discipline and hard work. therefore it is good.

Careful with that shit. After i read about that stuff i saw shit test everywhere. Places where they where not. I Interpreted almost anything they did as shit test and honestly that wasn't right.

>As the Lord is so are you
>the Lord is your Shepard you shall not lack in anything

Jesus took your spot and you took Jesus's spot which is why we call God our father. Be at peace and know God loves you. God thinks you are beatiful the way you are, why care for what people that are dust and bone think?

Yes, my crippling insecurity and the fear of being weak.

disgusting read

Yeah I’m compensating for being small and weak, by lifting to change that. Once I’m not longer small and weak, I’ll be compensating for not being strong enough/swole enough/ascetic enough, ad Infinitum. OP is a brainlet.

Manletism and small bones.

alright what’s the sauce

Previously answered at Btw I love Rabies. Dude sure knows how to draw perfect bodies, great incest stories too.
Fapped to his incest comics hundreds of times. Good to see other fans.

spent the past 10 years being a passive observer; It's earned me a depressing and ignored existence.
Want to run after my absurd dreams and at least go out in a way I can respect.

>6'' dick
>6'0''
>Overall good fit DYEL body from playing sport since young age
>8/10 face
>No problems with women, shit is easy

Honestly i dont know why i lift, guess its just a thing i do to keep my day full so i dont feel im wasting time. Or maybe i just like going into a place where there is a lot of mirrors to mire myself for 1 hour straight?
No idea

im a manlet :(

I was bullied by my older brother as a child and now I have an inferiority complex.

>7.5'' dick
>6'4
>people ask if im natty
>9.5/10 face
>woman are not problem they literally throw themselves at me
I lift coz i wanna look best i can

how to go about that? how do I correctly deal with their shit to appear appealing?

Post body

lack of personality. im not good with people, so at least i have something to be proud of

The thing is, i already got that body that gets thots wet, and i can easily see that once i take shirt off when sexing
But i also yeah a lot of shit foods so i guess i have to gym to make up for that shit

t.manlet

Neither.
I lift for mai waifu.
Though if you want to pin me down on something, I'd say I'm somewhat of a poorfag.

Remember brother
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Attached: swole jesus.jpg (670x913, 98K)

I was compensating for being fat and weak. I guess it worked out in the end.

I did this to my brother. Feels bad.

You are what all men aspire to be
gg my man

nothing but posturing

Compensating for autism.

How do you differentiate

would like to see it too

I’m compensating for my shit personality.

>Are guys that lift compensating for something?
Generally no, but you're clearly and objectively projecting, OP. Share with us what you're feeling insecure about, OP.

Because i know what happens if i stop. Confidence goes down, apathy sets in, i feel lethargic, i eat like shit and quickly get fat.
Uni got in the way of lifting once, nothing good came from it. Next year i pushed through, and i had better results in exams.
Depression, or life, came in the way of lifting once, and surprise surprise, it got much worse.
After that i started lifting seriously and consistently for the first time, and not just dicking around in the gym.

I'm compensating for weak people around me. If shit hits the fan, I'm more at ease relying on what I can do than what a random untrained stranger can and can't do

i have a decent enough face that despite being a total turbosperg into warhammer and d&d, i've dated legit california 8-9/10s

it always blew my roommate lifterfags mind but i could never hold onto them because i always get mad depressed. i just barely lose them most of the time, after several months of a rocky relationship with probable emotional cheating and maybe even outright cheating.

i figure if i have a good body too they'll look past the depression.

>Are guys that lift compensating for something?
it can be, but it doesn't necessarily have to.
every human has a "Organminderwertigkeit" and compensating is naturally a good thing, unless it turns to overcompensation. altho women like to give the word compensating a negative connotation, a lack of compensation is worse

Yes. Any form of self improvement is a form of compensation.

Somehow worse than l expected

I used to have a demon. I was obsessed with combat sports because of it, but once I lost it I lost my reason to train.

Attached: hannibaldrifters.jpg (869x1215, 277K)

They are compensating for being fat or low muscle mass. Not everything is muh dick, nigger.

I am compensating for my slightly above average sized dick and my slightly better than average personality, since women that I want only expect to date in the top 5 percentile of men.

OH NO FUCK FUCK FUCK WE’VE BEEN FOUND OUT CLOSE THE THREAD TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTERS AND THROW THEM OFF YOUR ROOF

Attached: 584A9243-61B0-4D58-B87D-C571CE0BD236.gif (250x188, 989K)

Lifting is probably the single greatest solitary hobby.

If I couldn't stress my body and mind with heavy weights regularly I'd seek some other form of extreme stress and competition (likely selling drugs or fighting/hurting people for money) because life gets so boring to me.

im compensating for lack of attractiveness

is any creature that breath compensating for something? so go kys yourself faggot

I love you.

Based and red-pilled. For me it's what you said but also a sexual aspect which compensates for the lack of a dating/sex life.

Thankfully my gym is REALLY cramped, being in the inner city where space is valuable. Being just metres away from a cute/sexy girl is nothing unusual. It is possible to see almost everyone from anywhere. The girl:guy ratio is fine. There are cute girls almost every time I visit. Checking people out or staring is socially acceptable, being a liberal European country.

All these things I've mentioned is the perfect recipe for delicious, sweet eye-fucking. I fucking LOVE when sexy girls stare at me like hungry predators, almost drooling, sweaty and all. It turns me so fucking on. I want to stay worthy of this attention... no even become MORE worthy of it. I WILL make it brah.

I’m compensating for the fact I’m a huge conservative nerd. It allows me to slay liberal puss easily and convert them to the right side.
It’s surprisingly effective. Turning liberals conservative one dicking at a time.

>be asian manlet in america
>was a fat slob neet living with parents playing f2p mmos all fucking day
>pulled my life out of the gutter and got a cs degree via community college and the local state college
>moved out, live on my own, car, decent clothes, and spent all the time getting fit
>now attract three types of women
>obese koreaboos, mentally ill koreaboos, and obese mentally ill koreaboos
jdimsa

All Asians are manlets

Yeah, everyone on this board that lifts is compensating for crippling social anxiety masked by gaining muscle mass and becoming aesthetic because if they were truly themselves without it, the world would shame them for having hobbies that are viewed synonymous with social degenerates.

Attached: 1484124597839.jpg (1372x1920, 850K)

>not lifting to complement your huge dick
Plebs

im compensating for the emotional scarring left by the woman i loved

sauce

Compensating implies that lifting isn't the default desirable state, literally every person should lift. A man does not need an explanation for why he lifts, he needs an explanation for why he doesn't lift.

why does everyone in this board just doesn't know how to " be human" we evolved to communicate and reproduce and were close to perfecting it. hundreds of generations before you, your family line, everyone that died before you in your family is watching you. are you gonna be the first to fail user? or are you gonna stop bitching around and get shit done?

what an unfortunate combination
my guess is its communicating opposing impulses kinda tourettes like

P A R A N O I A
A N D
I N S E C U R I T Y

We're all compensating for something. Even the hot chicks.

>5'9"
>7.5" dick
>decent looking
>complete social autist
>get stretch marks very easily
Yes, i am compensating. No it hasnt helped me at all.

I'm tall, fairly well built, relatively strong, and I have a ridickulously huge dick
I life to make up for emotional weakness and autism.
Oh and not wanting to be bullied beat up or raped again.