Rate my cheap and simple bulking diet, Jow Forums

rate my cheap and simple bulking diet, Jow Forums
the following are consumed in 1 day:

>1L of milk (600kcal)
>4 bags of rice/buckwheat (1400kcal)
>half a chicken breast (~450-600kcal)
>1 milk chocolate (550kcal)

@ about 3000kcal it gives me about 130-140 grams of protein, 260-280 grams of complex carbs from rice and additional 50 grams of sugary carbs

Attached: 1549357098630.png (559x421, 468K)

also, sometimes instead of the chicken breast I will eat 300-400g of ground beef. it's cheaper, too.

I'm a girl btw

kek

post tits

>eating chocolate and milk SEPARATELY
Shit fucking taste

it isn't op

Half a chicken breast isn't enough, and milk chocolate won't do your gains any good. Swap the chocolate for more chicken.

Attached: femanon.jpg (450x305, 40K)

yeah but the chocolate gives me some good sugary carbs to pump me up before the workout
also can't afford more meat, I'm on very tight budget. perhaps a tiny bit (100-200g) of ground beef, that's it man

stop derailing my thread

fuck off retard

kill yourself

Go zero sugar and after about a week sugar free you will have a massive energy boost, and won't even need pre-workouts

And chicken isn't expensive, surely you can afford moar. Quitting chocolate and sugar in general will cover some of the cost, but it doesn't cost a whole lot to begin with

It sucks, what are you underage or something? Chicken is overrated. Swap steak in pic for ground sirloin at costco or decent supermarket. Better micronutrients, slightly higher price per lb but higher cals so it evens out. At a minimum you need more variety which you can get at low cost if you put more than 5 minutes into your diet planning.

Attached: Vertical.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Steak is more expensive than chicken though, chicken is the poorfag's choice

enjoy your scurvy. add some fucking orange juice or peppers, for fuck's sake.

He probably has tits too though

Per lb maybe, look at what's in the shit you are buying. Based on calories alone they are the same price. Then you factor in vitamins and minerals and beef wins. Also whey is super cheap and pretty basic, why is that at least not included? You put forth zero effort and expect someone to hold your hand through the whole process. Then when advice is given you make excuses. Fuck you OP.

Attached: slashthread.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

might think about it

no, I just still live my parents and I quit my job to take care about uni more. I graduate soon and I really need to fucking grind

im not in burgerland tho
sirloin is fucking expensive here. i was thinking i could eat ground beef instead of chicken a few days a week because its cheaper.

I get vitamin complex from pharma

>whey is super cheap
>steak is somehow the same price as chicken
damn I wish I lived in the burgerland, fucking bulking paradise

after that shit bulk for sure

chocmilk is milk wich they couldnt bleach out the blood

what