Makes everyone fat

>Makes everyone fat
>Gives you diabetes
>Fuels your cancer
>Makes you tired all the time
>Ruins your gut health
>Increases chronic inflammation everywhere in your body

>Shift the blame to other shit and confuse people into thinking in carb vs fat and other shit
How did they do it?

Attached: sguah.jpg (425x282, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tbh I can't believe this shit is even legal, literal poison

I've been sugar free (except for natural sugars in fruit etc) for 6 years now and never felt better. Natural sugars are fine, its just the added shit you need to stay the fuck away from

They sneak sugar into 80% of all the supermarket products to make them sell more.
Why is nobody doing anything about this? People should start treating this as alcohol and THEN start worrying whether you should eat veggies or meat.

Why is sugar in other forms ok?

Attached: white-bread-9aca49dd298d29eba19afe086778b821bc7f90fd-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 86K)

This. We really need to start regulating it, and maybe put an age restriction on it

Same way tobacco firms fought the link with cancer, same way oil firms fight global warming, same way leftists fight for gay/tranny rights.

Undermine your opponents argument with strawman and ad hominem attacks, re-frame the argument from "a = b and here's the proof" to "if you believe a then you are b, and that's bad", pay a few shills to spout your nonsense and sow discord about the science behind the opposition (this was number one for tobacco) and finally admit that maybe, just maybe, there may be something to be worried about, but it sure as hell isn't MY thing I'm selling to you!

Also, you need to spend money on buying politicians who rely on your industry jobs for their voters, and your money to run their campaign.

Also increases chance for alzheimers

In Fruit vegetables you also have fibre that slows down the rate at which you blood glucose lvls increase. Also from fruit and veggies alone its much more difficult to consume high amounts of sugars. Thats also the reason fruit jiuces suck, they are as bad as soda (in amounts of sugar).

What about your teeth when you eat loads of fruit and your gut getting fucked up from all the veggies?

Fruits, although much healthier than shit with tons of processed suger in it, should still only be eaten in moderation.

How are veggies supposed to fuck up the gut?

Tons of people have gut problems overeating vegetables and other hard to process foods, especially along with high fibre in their diets, which kind of goes along with eating loads of vegetables.

Fiber rotting in the gut

Based and redpilled

>Makes everyone fat
nop, its a combination of fat and sugar and therefore a calorie surplus
>Gives you diabetes
sugar is not the CAUSE of diabetes, the science is pretty clear on this my friend
>Fuels your cancer
yeah, just as much as protein and fat...
>Makes you tired all the time
no, not if you are a healthy human being.
as long as you dont force sugar crashes by consuming pure white sugar 3 times a day, there wont be a problem.
>Ruins your gut health
just as much as most processed foods do, just as much as oil and animal protein
>Increases chronic inflammation everywhere in your body
chronic inflammation is linked with an increased intake of fat and protein, not carbs.
i have no idea where you got this

You obv never cared to learn any of this on your own, so your base your arguments on youtube videos.
Sad

funny how 90% of americans dont eat enough veggies and cant even reach the minimum of 35g of fiber a day.
dude you are just plain stupid and out of touch with reality.

Attached: sugar is good for you goyim.png (240x210, 8K)

Oh look, got already approved

i never said sugar is good for you, sugar in the form of processed white sugar is nothing but calories -> energy.
blaming carbs in general is beyond stupidity, its literelly retarded to think this way.
you would embarrass yourself in front on every reasonable human being.

>white sugar is nothing but calories -> energy

Attached: 2d2.jpg (426x510, 41K)

>GLUCOSE IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY

LITERALLY

RETARDED

kek

Attached: 1368785110001.png (241x230, 21K)

well I guess you are one of "these" special people, no need to further this discussion since you are unable to form any argument whatsoever.
good luck and keep on eating fat you mongoloid.

>Defending sugar of all things
Damn, and people wonder why Jow Forums is so unhealthy.

The video explains how they did it;
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Just look the typical kike shills, its like you are on a NoFap Thread

MOM I'M EATING GLUCOSE HELP ME MOM

I'M FEELING DA ALZHEIMER'S CREEPING ON ME CALL 911 I'M POISONED BY THE JEWISH CARBOHYDRATE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE AN INSURANCE??

Attached: 1512386926770.png (866x900, 94K)

yeah, Dr. Lustig who was caught changing the data of his own study to favor his egg sponsor.
good idea to credit this guy, who cant even read studies properly.
well you sure as hell made a decent argument with posting this nonsense.

sugar is addictive, seemingly as addictive as caffeine. Sugar in moderation is fine, the issue being everything we sell is packed with more-than-moderate sugar.
oil, fat and protein are also useful in moderation (hormones, digestion, long term energy, vitamins and minerals), whereas sugar is just calories and flavor.

stop being retarded. sugar is pure glucose. vegetables are a mix of different sugars, but also provide fiber.

also, most people are not over-eating vegetables. humans evolved eating mostly vegetables, ya dingus.

This thread really shows how the food industry tries to hide the main sugar problem with other meaningless shit and making people infight

look dude, im not saying that people should consume soda and processed white sugar is general, hell no.
but to blame sugar in every health problem is not right nor is it the truth.
Casein in cheese is also considered highly addictive, thats why you cant stop eating this shit once you are hooked.

If sugar is so bad, explain how I can lose weight, build muscle, and be healthy while simultaneously consuming sugar in moderation.

american people dont realize how much oil they consume.
most processed food not only have a ton of sugar but also a ton of oil.
most of fast food is 50% calories from fat (oil)
I dont understand why you would just shirt the blame to a single macro.

Do you really need to wait a few years to get cancer or some sort of cognitive decline in order to realise that small doses of poison everyday is not good for you body?

lol. What the fuck are you talking about you little jew?

This is equally true too. That's why it's best to prepare all of your own food. Restaurants also use tons of butter on everything to make it taste good.

They are vegetable and seed oil
They would much healthier if they actually used real butter.

So if I got cancer you would point to it and say Hah! That's proof that sugar is bad without even understanding the cause or origin of the cancer. If I got skin cancer from sun exposure you would still think sugar is to blame. You've already made up your mind and everyone who disagrees with you is a Jewish shill all in on the conspiracy to keep people eating sugar so the big food corporations stay in power

its a mix of both.
most of the times they use real butter which doesnt really make it better since butter is also a processed product just like any oil.

shoo shoo shill

sugar is not poison, cmon dude

You can't call me a shill when I already predicted you would do so and preemptively mocked that argument, checkmate

Attached: Added-fats-and-oil-consumption-2.jpg (660x424, 156K)

>OP criticizes refined sugar
>shills move the goalpost to glucose and accuse OP of thinking that glucose is always le bad
Every fucking time.

meant for

How many grams of sugar should we realistically be consuming a day?

zero

>addictive=bad

lay off the high fructose corn syrup cleetus

The only sugar you should consume is the one that is naturally on fruits/veggies, and that's it. The rest of carbs should always be complex carbs.

for

What about fruit juice?

Who told you eating veggies fucks up your gut?

And yet people would still avoid sweeteners like a plague instead of avoiding the actual plague.
>Aspartame has zero side effects taken in moderation
>Mercola, the only "doctor" who's against aspartame and sweeteners is a jewish anti-vaxxing shill

I thought it was commong knowledge that too much pure sugar fucks your shit, so what's up with the Sugarstein shill?

Not all sugar is bad but the one in your pic (sucrose) is bad.

Sucrose is the only sugar digested by bacteria that can create plaque in the mouth and perhaps in the artery. I try to cut out sucrose but it is in literally everything and you have to be very careful about what you eat. Even eating sauce etc at a restaurant means you will be eating sucrose. It is poison for your body.

If it has added sugar then nope

Saying first that you are a shill doesnt make you any less of a shill

Don't forget
>rots your teeth
>is addictive

Not all sugar is bad. I have a sugar mama.

>Diabetes
If a causes b and b causes c, that doesn't mean a causes c.

Sugar makes it easy to become overweight
Being overweight puts you at risk of getting diabetes
Sugar does not directly lead to diabetes

>rotting

nigga are you retarded

Attached: 1469992609972.jpg (483x480, 17K)

>Gives you diabetes
Imagine living in the current year and STILL believing this fucking momscience

Attached: neverever.png (600x580, 572K)

>We really need to start regulating
Fuck off bootlicker
They don't "sneak" it you lazy nigger, it says how much there is right there on the fucking packet.

>How did they do it?
a government that has no incentive to do what is in the interests of its citizens

Unless you dont ever take a shit i dont see how it could sit there long enough to rot before being shit out or digested