/fph/

>ctrl + f fph
>0 results

Attached: Gruntilda hamplanet ring.jpg (1536x1095, 170K)

Attached: 1549684599581.jpg (1920x2560, 1.27M)

Attached: Reddit deluded fatso.jpg (876x1624, 285K)

"

P

Attached: yfw you realize its her back.jpg (640x479, 41K)

Attached: 1549392813568.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

Attached: 1549481094777.jpg (500x742, 94K)

>filename
h..how?

Attached: yotsuba 6.jpg (1004x329, 171K)

Santa grows his own boots as the night goes on from all the shit kids leave out for him

Attached: 1518598116111.png (600x600, 210K)

Attached: 1547364987091.png (1440x1630, 1.07M)

>It's married

>people

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

E

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ESTROGEN MONSTER

Bad post.
Would rather not eat than shove down nigger-tier fast food made by some teenager who doesn't want to be there even more than me.

Attached: download.jpg (750x773, 157K)

BPP

Attached: 1548239440347.png (433x258, 26K)

>posts druggie degenerate
go back to

Attached: penn_celebrity_apprentice.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>yes, yes, love yourself goy

>draggie degenerate
>not knowing “he” is a FtM transitioned person

>lost over 100lbs
>want to lose another 30
>fat coworkers keep bringing me cookies, putting candy on my desk, etc
>the milf next to me makes me food too but at least it's generally not as bad or in high quantities
why do they do this

Daily reminder to the /fat/ lurkers your time is ticking to reverse the abuse you've put your body through. Once you hit a certain age there is no hope for recovery so get off your ass put down the fork and MOVE!
t. Recovered /fat/ass

Attached: 1547726490078.jpg (1061x1300, 194K)

Crabs in a bucket mate.

lmao that wolf realized were he got tattooed on so it lost all it's joy and strength. It was supposed to be a confident lone wold howling.

Attached: popoffjames.jpg (576x462, 60K)

>Why do they do this?
Your fat coworkers envies you and the milf wants to bang you.

FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS YOU MAKE THE ROCKIN' WORLD GO ROUND

Attached: th.jpg (474x694, 44K)

Happened to me yesterday, not a great story but I figured I would contribute

>Be at starbucks
>Waiting for my wrap to get heated up
>Fatty is standing in near till, complaining about a jacket being left at the store or something
>She must be around 500 pounds, a proper landmass of her own
>She has shopping bags on the ground, while she is complaining she tips one over
>Her stuff spills onto the floor
>I watch one staff member look at the other, and motion for him to go over there
>She is literally too fat to bend down and pick up her stuff
>Guy puts on a scowl but goes anyways
>employee has to put her stuff into her back, and then set it up on the table beside her so she doesn't have to bend down to pick it up
>get my wrap and laugh as I walk out of the store

Attached: fat-kid-face-swap.jpg (400x675, 168K)

POP OFF JAMES

Is 500g per week a realistic goal for weigjht loss? I'm at 102kg and 1,81 and I was working out until December but now I can't pay for gym fees anymore so I'll just focus on diet. I'm planning to achieve my ideal body weight right up Jul/2020 with 2000kcal daily

JUST A TASTE, JAMES

>going to Starbucks and paying $5 for them to heat up frozen food for you

The lost 19kg

Over last 6 months gained 6 back.

I'm losing my way again...

Attached: 10.jpg (1440x2048, 410K)

/combinemode/ isn't a meme ?

Attached: 150px-Stalker_ep1.jpg (150x464, 12K)

pop off james!!

POP OFF JAMES

pop off james wtf

What's your weight, height, sex and age?

POP OFF JAMES!

13/f/cali

POP OFF JAMES!

It's possible but you'll have to go lower than 2000kcal

Calculate your sedentary TDEE and subtract 500 from it, also do some cardio

Pop off james

O

gotta go /fast/
you gonna lose 3kg a week that way

POP OFF JAMES!

can you be my gf

POP OFF JAMES!

Attached: honorary.jpg (499x524, 33K)

>No food is bad
>Too much food is bad
>All the fatties are eating fast food
Shitty post. Anyone who actually thinks ALL that matters is calories is a retard. 13 year old anorexic girl logic

Based nips

Macarons are so fucking disgusting
How can anyone eat that shit

>888 digits
This post gets me every fucking time. Fat people are so hopelessly void of logic and reason.

How can someone possibly let themselves get to this state? Do they just see their feet swell up and shrug it off?

POP OFF JAMES!

>person
Oh, my sweet summer child. The trannies aren't people. They're godless demons.

Attached: 1481913551684.jpg (301x480, 19K)

>Intense yoga

Attached: 1549697324408.jpg (816x812, 52K)

The thing is, they can't even see their feet.

POP OFF JAMES!

Attached: 1548862257539.png (762x489, 576K)

POP OFF JAMES!

the absolute state of carnivores

Here's a planet that I saw at a concert I went to recently.

He/She/It literally screamed at its friends bc the line for the merch booth was long and they didnt want to miss the opening act.

Attached: 20190209_170835.jpg (998x1920, 603K)

Calories literally are all that matters, can’t outrun thermodynamics.

Heres something I found in a body positivity thread.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549431390356.jpg (1110x802, 77K)

P

Show bobs

Attached: aad9176.jpg (575x670, 69K)

They could sugercoat it but then fatties would eat it too.

kek

let me tell you the horrors of my brief stint as an amateur marine biologist living among the pod of whales who chose my apartment as their makeshift habitat

>live with two massive hambeasts one man and one woman, as well as two little girls from the mans previous relationship
>they constantly talk about getting in better shape but instead live an absurdly sedentary lifestyle filled with junk food and weed
>they eat like shit, smoke all day, then somehow waddle off to work from time to time
>i'm still amazed the joints within their legs work as well as they do
>any time the man cooks anything it's fried in a quart of oil and then slathered in butter
>the first time he actually offered some of his slop i accepted it out of kindness and promptly threw it up mere minutes afterwards
>the woman will buy a large jug of sugar filled flavored creamer for her morning coffee
>this would normally last an adult couple roughly a month, maybe a little less if they drank more than one cup a day each
>she guzzles the whole thing down in about 2-3 days
>she may be putting it in her cereal every morning as well but i can't verify it at this time
>the whale is a large but cautious creature when among denizens not of its own kind
>besides their horrendous eating habits their entire lifestyle is filled with filth and squalor
>they put themselves and even the children in such horrible conditions that i'm amazed they were able function on their own for this long

I have more to say and i'm willing to write it out
putting this down on my keyboard feels really cathartic, but i'll only do it if you guys are interested

Chubby rolls and gyno will come to you unless you reply with
>shoo shoo lord of so y

L

His legs look like the bottom of a fuckin boat Christ almighty

>dat choker

This is the fattest piece of shit I've ever seen.

>Muh diet coke
>Only eat fast food
>Look like a melted orange

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

How did you find yourself in this living situation?

Yeah sure, its what we're here for after all

This.

Are you that chick that wont stop bitching about her fat stepdad

wolf is a pretty good reaction picture

He's not even obese.

started off as me and a cousin renting a three bedroom house

figured we have one empty bedroom so we asked if anyone else in the family needed a place to live

one cousin (female hamplanet) just came back from work in Alaska and said she'd take the room

fast forward about a year and my original cousin moved out and the fatty asked to bring in her boyfriend and his kids

would keep rent cheap and i only planned on staying another year so i said sure it can't be that bad

I've legitimately lived in trailer parks that were not as filthy and depressing as this place

thankfully the year is almost up and i'm moving out in a month

POP OFF JAMES!

Don't give up! You were making progress, and you still can. I... I believe in you, user.

The Chad wolf vs the virgin coyotes

POP OFF JAMES

Least she knows she's a cow look at her cow nose ring

it's hard for me to think of where to start so i'm probably just going to start listing all the stuff that stands out the most to me

>the two of them constantly spend all of their money getting high or buying an actual fuck-ton of either pizza hut or kfc
>to the point that all of their bills are late and they lose more money paying off all the added fees
>they're phones have been deactivated because of this, so now i get calls from our landlord telling me that they still haven't paid rent and threatening to kick us out
>they constantly bitch about how they're so behind financially then go to spend $800 a month getting stoned
>the garage is now filled with shit
>2 couches, 5 dressers, 1 china cabinet, 1 poker table and 6 chairs, 4 large box speakers, and dozens of boxes filled who the fuck knows
>original got the place so i could have the garage to work out in and maintain my car when needed
>haven't been able to use the place in 8 months
>the house is filled with old bits of mail and magazines, they refuse to throw any kind of paper work away so the entire living room is covered in mounds of junk mail
>the two little girls have a bedroom and an empty loft area where they play
>it too is covered in junk, bits of toys and dirty clothes everywhere
>their father and his whale mate never make them clean up after themselves, just let that half of the house go to shit
>most of the time the adults get so high they pass out around 8:00 p.m. and the girls run around like wild animals until midnight, or i tell them to go to sleep
>the father is responsible for getting the girls to school but regularly hibernates for so long that that he sleeps through the entire morning and fails to take the kids to class
>the girls by the way are constantly trying to be active and ride their bikes with me when i go to run or try rough housing with me when we have some free time and they love it
>while the fatfuck father is to busy getting high and sleeping to enjoy being a father

Post away mate, we need some oc

they're the final boss between you and where you want to be. take it as a challenge instead of the obvious that they're horrible human beings.

Attached: ss.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>they've also nearly burned down the house twice now because they've failed to understand how to properly use a clothes dryer

>only place to work out is in a gym

t. Fattie

GET EM WOLF!!!!!!!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

>be at starbucks
never gonna make it