I lift so one day I am able to post my ass in this board

I lift so one day I am able to post my ass in this board

what is your motivation Jow Forums?

Attached: 1526411997476.jpg (850x1116, 134K)

Same
But in /soc/ instead
I wanna have a nice bubble butt

you can post your ass at any point, no one is stopping you

based
i don't want to disappoint

Attached: 1529215696735.gif (112x112, 11K)

Please show me your ass now.

post ass ill post ass

The only thing this bitch has ever lifted is her purse. I don't see why you are so worried of showing your ass without lifting.

Trust me m’lady. Nobody in their right minds who feel disappointed after gazing at the bosom of such a beauty as yourself. I, for one, applaud your courage to even mention you posting your bosom

I am going to become an elite officer and when I can join the special forces. I was born for this, and failure is not an option. I have absolute confidence in myself. I will make it, no matter what.

b r e h s

b r E H Z

Attached: 1507630299684.gif (165x115, 807K)

3 to 4 sets depending on the exercise

Attached: brapsniffer.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

I lift so one day I can do profesional cosplay

*SNIFF*
BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP
*SNIFF*

A NEED
TO BREED

Attached: hvjb.jpg (483x461, 31K)

What are you doing so far out of your containment board?

me too. a blonde chick felt my ass up today in public. i should've been mad but i'm a slut. we're all gonna make it.

My ass is disappointing for how overweight I am. With genetics not on my side, is there hope for me with the right exercise? What even is the right routine for a godly bubble butt?

a lot of it is genetics but anyone can look better with exercise. hip thrusts are the main way, high reps and heavy as you can. make sure you can isolate your glutes (squeezing them) even as you do unrelated exercise. even when i OHP i'm squeezing my ass cheeks and for some reason it helps me push that last little bit.
at home in bed just sort of work on isolating your glutes by flexing them, eventually you'll get to the point where you can "gyrate them" in a sort of assquake like effect.

This has a ton of shopping and blur tool, so you can just use that.

Thank you user
I tried them and found them to not really cause any "burn" in my glutes, definitely must've been doing them wrong. I have been getting into the habit of squeezing them for squats but it never really feels like they're actually "helping" in the exercise, if that makes sense. I suppose it just takes time to get used to it.

this happened to me on friday
was so proud of myself

Attached: 1539615902623.jpg (1600x1600, 331K)

IF YA SMELLLLELELELELELEL
THE LOGS
SHE'S CUTTING

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT BUTT LOOKS STINKY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: snib.png (296x280, 29K)

that filename lmaoo

fuck you and your ass

I lift to bench the future.

Tae-chan
H
E

L
E
G
E
N
D

Attached: 72879814_p0.jpg (2200x3115, 756K)