Fat to Abs

Post Inspo of people going from fat to having abs?

Attached: 1549039894710.jpg (1138x1128, 362K)

Crazy what dehydration and a change in lighting/pose can do. Wow.

It's all lighting and angles xd

Are you emplying its not?

You’re a fucking moron. This is DNP brah, but forget that, you’re an idiot if you think this is what water reduction and lighting does. Go look at a fucking Herbalife ad, that’s water reduction, lighting, and angles.

he was being ironic you dipshit

Price it.

15 days

Attached: 40784494_328708477693739_3931458164986096735_n.jpg (1080x1080, 951K)

Prove it*

Holy shit anyone have any idea what percentage he was then dropped down too? I've been bulking forever and was scared that once I cut I'd end up looking like shit/too small but that guy looks great. I assume he was also working out in the mean time

You look hot as fuck

post routine and diet

Have you ever cut weight before? I thought not. Im an ammy fighter and ive seen this change in days. Its all in the wayer and pose and lighting. This was probably taken 5bdays after the before pic

Too bad he skipped dick day. I recommend 3 sets of strokes til failure a day

Only drink salt water for 15 days and go hard as fuck at the gym

snake_diet_wizard
I LOST 34 LBS IN 15 DAYS FASTING ON SNAKE JUICE & DRY FASTING!..NO FOOD!

I started this fast on Monday August 20th at approximately 1 A.M. At this point my weight was well over 200 lbs. I had a DEXA scan done Monday after noon where I weighed 203 lbs. The starting pictures were taken Monday night where I weight 200 lbs. I fasted for 10 days on Snake Juice a completed low intensity weight training for most of those days. I then decided to begin a 5 day hard dry fast. After 15 days of fasting I weighed in tonight September 4th at 165.8 lbs. We will have a video made show the whole transformation after the second DEXA scan is complete. I hope this motivates fat people to stop fucking eating! You’re not going to die fatty!

I’ve done several cuts one of which was over 100lbs. Like I said before this is “DNP Brah”. As in a poster who frequents Jow Forums, and used DNP to cut weight. Go get shot by sand niggers while your wife cucks you back home with Jody.

> says he cuts 100lbs
Haha being this retardo. Its water weight cut doofus, of course i wouldnt expect you to understand because youre not a fighter. Go back to playing with your playdoh before your handlers take your computer away from you. Lighting, waters, posing. All you need

Attached: IMG_1202.jpg (1654x1054, 267K)

Ohh okay I didn’t realize you were baiting because no one will talk to you, HAHA LE AWESOMENESS XD

Attached: 5FE560B1-27B4-4C4C-9F85-F159ABF52FA5.png (1193x1654, 38K)

Attached: DSC00217.jpg (1920x1080, 519K)

> cant form an argument to defend himself
> knows he lost
> i-i-ill just call it b8!!
Imagine being this much of a loser

>hurr durrr you stopped giving me attention so you must have no more arguments left, just wait till I post this on reddit L O L

> mentions redd*t again
Redd*t is living inside your head rent free. Just admit you lost the argument and try to save face.

>everyone always wants fat to abs inspo
>but no one ever wants skinny to abs inspo

Attached: skel.jpg (1118x1128, 314K)

>I recommend 3 sets of strokes til failure a day
I'm a 1x5 master

Left - relaxed
Right - flexed
Such awesome gains bro so much progress

Lol my body looks like the one on the left but fatter. I'm sure that's bad, but whatever.

>Drink nothing but Snake Juice for two weeks
>Go to the gym a lot

Kek what a meme routine. Fuck Snake Juice.

Tbh I just did a 48hr fast on snake juice and can confirm that stuff is fucking awful to drink

i just realized i look like the pic on the left. How long would it take for me to get down approximate. Year?

How autistic are you? He weighed 230lbs and then went down to 170 or so

>from square cock to round cock
Based and circlepilled.

Excellent work, I hope to achieve this.

Tell us the weight change, thanks. In kilos.

This image made catch the gay.

He really rounded out in the second photo.

Looks like we got another idiot on this board. Yeah probtably wayed 200lbs before he cut the water weight them sehd 30lbs of water and changed the lighting and pose for the last pic.

>love handles gone and collarbones visible in 2nd pic
>lighting and dehydration

You don't need snake juice unless you're going beyond 96 hours.

Yeah I know, I thought I was gonna try it and build up to a more prolonged fast, but idk I might just do OMAD or something to keep gym intensity up

here's me

Attached: 4chins progress.png (1276x882, 1.39M)

Super Duper.
What is the time period between these

Attached: notevenhisfinalform.jpg (713x716, 113K)

Any tips m8

Attached: 29CA4F86-0325-45C7-B7CC-1C1D5EB5D175.jpg (1242x1681, 280K)

eat less

Put on some pants!

Crazy what dehydration and a change in lighting/pose can do. Wow

No way that is the same person. You couldn't do that in 10 years without serious roids and surgery to remove loose skin.

Are you actually retarded

Disgusting.

are you retarded

2013 v 2018. Lots of time spent fucking around between the two. Most of the progress was 2013-2014 for fat loss, and 2017-2018 for muscle.

exercise consistently, eat less (count your calories), do a bit of cardio, and do it for more than a few months.

lol, one is in arizona and another is in california

Prove it is possible m8. Even scooby took 40 years to get that without gear.

>this guy
>scooby
they are not comparable. OP is just lean

now THAT'S what I call a transformation!

(You)

>Harry Potter and the Church of Steel

hes hiding his hips with the pose and the after photo angle is higher with stronger downlighting
great progress nonetheless

>another idiot
>wayed

are you saying he lost no bodyfat?

you cured downs?

I think it's my goal body, maybe in 5 more months for me

How long did this take?

Fucking kek

I had the same fear when I started cutting and I did actually turn out to be tiny but somewhat aesthetic. Arms went from 15-16" to 13" but look better and defined.
That was my first bulk-cut and I learned a lot from it though. My bulk was really dirty with a lot of fastfood and ice cream to stuff calories, definitely wiser now for my next go

I have that same lampshade from Ikea. My mom got it for me on my birthday. COOL!

not /fat/ but
how do i flush my intestines or get rid of a poop belly?
i know i don't have some plug stuck because i keep shitting, just not as regularly
im lean when i get abs stiff but when i relax it pushes on obliques and forms a 3 month pregnant bulge

Attached: 3445623447463473586.jpg (467x403, 60K)

mirin'

stop taking obvious bait dude

Attached: chrisevanses.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

the right looks a tad bit like giant dad from dark souls

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (250x231, 875K)

FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE NO STRETCH MARKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1547991546152.jpg (220x229, 7K)

lol fgt i did this in 2 hours

Because I don't eat shit.

>my happiness
>gone

The man on the right is constantly sweating and burning up 24/7 for 15 days.

Why do you fuckers take DNP? Don't you know it's poison.

how tall are you bro??
your fatty body pic looks kinda like mine before I started lifting (im a bit thinner now)
Congratulations man you absolutely did it also mirin that nipple transformation.. you are giving me hope on that issue

Jesus, how much beer have you been chugging...

Best I've seen on Jow Forums

Attached: 1544307581110.jpg (2600x2184, 372K)

1 month into going to the gym, mostly to lose body fat as I try IF, low carb and sugar intake. Anyone see progress or am I just a failure?

Attached: 3A088FA4-7955-4711-8FAE-64D3C37303EF.jpg (640x640, 76K)

DAYUM

You're not going to see great results in 1 month. That being said you do seem to be improving. Keep it up.

From Ukranian loving father to Polish junkie who taps floor during nightly hours keeping the entire neighborhood awake.

Top kek

It'll be hard to see anything, at 1 month it's best to leave it to the scale to give you info about your progress.

Also for future reference, take progress pics at the same pose. Your frame looks different in the second one because of the raised arms.

Dude a month is nothing. Especially when you just start, your body is just getting used to this shit.
Check it after 6 month.

Attached: 1537277870805.gif (200x197, 821K)

me
~4 months in between
about 15kg down

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-21-14-56-56-053_com.whatsapp.png (2160x1080, 1.16M)

weight went from 105kg to 90kg, 190cm. Forgot to mention.

4 months thats pretty qucik

.anyone know how long top would take natty? im 193 and wanna get down to 170ish. i hope its faster then a year

>I can't lose weight so no one else can

Sad!

How can someone neglect pecs this much

Its like he found the Fountain of youth... Crazy

Just keep showing up!

The face gains alone were worth it for that guy. This should inspire fatties everywhere.

That's because of his bad hair and stache. He intentionally kept it that way.

Attached: file.png (371x270, 141K)

that only happens if we gain weight fast

hard to believe

What is the best method for losing fat? I'm thinking of trying intermittent fasting, but I'm not sure if it is better to just have cut and bulk periods

hes fasting you retard.