A 22-year-old man with five years to live has transformed his body while battling a malignant brain tumour

>A 22-year-old man with five years to live has transformed his body while battling a malignant brain tumour.

>Ollie Jowett, from St Austell, now has a physique which could be compared to body builder's after he embarked on a 12-week fitness programme which involved intense exercise and strict dieting

>He managed to lose 10kg and build up muscle even though his health was sometimes so bad, he couldn't walk up stairs.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-man-22-just-five-13975203

What was the point?

Attached: 0_Cornishmans-incredible-transformation-while-battling-brain-tumourOllie-Jowett-is-a-true-inspiratio (615x668, 54K)

that french crop fade is how i can tell a guy is British without reading the post

Why not achieve something good since you are that close to death already?

At least he'll die swole instead of being a burden and needing a 12 foot coffin like the fat fucks.

Life motherfucker. We all die.

Also, it's a classic story
>man gets cancer
>man says fuck it
>man perceives and pursues passions
>man drinks deeply from life
>man ravishes life in all of its tender orifices
>man no longer has cancer

This happens more often than you would think

12 weeks ? I highly doubt it

give examples

Attached: quoradrinkswine.webm (816x816, 3M)

take out credit cards and go vegas

>12 weeks
>reeks of photoshop
>mirror.co.uk

X to Doubt

Someone close to me died from a brain tumor a few years ago. Even in his last days his grip strength was actually inescapable. If your brain is fucked up your body still works so why not achieve something before the fall.

If I had only 5 years left to live at 22, I don't know what I would do. That's a nightmarish situation.

The thought of being dead in 80 years horrifies me and I hope every day that ageing is cured within my lifetime. The idea of being dead in only 5 years is beyond my comprehension.

He can easily cure cancer with dry fasting

too bad he's still a manlet

Attached: 3029815.jpg (450x600, 43K)

hes 5'11 btw

did the cancer eat his left trap?

Same brother, I'm terrified. I at least want to have kids before dying.

>5'11"
yeah nah

Attached: 1510343780578.png (390x386, 115K)

All that hard work and he’s still a manlet

Good idea.

t. narcissists

This. His tumour is getting mogged by other tumours that managed to grow in the bodies of chads.

His face is shopped onto another body, look at his neck skin tone compared to the bodies skin tone.

>Couldn't even walk up stairs
But he was able to lift heavy weights. Ruse cruise.

no ones gonna say anything about his big ass head?

His head is full of cancer you prick

lmfao

Surely he just loaded up on gear if the cancer is going to kill him before the gear does

What the fuck was his program. Is it in that link? I NEED his program.

No way he’s 180cm. Do you think 180cm is short or something?