Is college an inherently anti fitness environment?

Is college an inherently anti fitness environment?

> "Alcoholic party culture"
> dadbods spewing broscience
> skinnyfat faggots bragging about getting drunk
> new years resolutioners

Attached: 12412.jpg (900x1125, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshman_15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not any worse than others

who cares

most uni degrees are worthless unless they lead to a viable career like CS (although even CS is getting outsourced by pajeets)

Take the technical college pill, user and do nursing

Attached: 1549058556568.png (1080x1383, 530K)

I'm fine bro, I'm already doing CS
it kinda is lol

What's up with the recent nurse shilling on here?

Attached: 1549633529182.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

College is full of goobers desu

It's more of a meme from that one psychiatric nurse user posting 30 threads a day.
t. nursing student

Maybe you just go to the wrong college

t. FitSU

Attached: img-7959-e1477786910626.jpg (936x492, 110K)

Yes, but just wait until you see a typical office.

aye

hear FSU gym culture is big af there.

i go to a sec school and while i see more buff guys than in public, the amount of skinny fat party tryhards and overweight guys outnumber the amount of fit dudes here

Attached: cha0.jpg (960x960, 190K)

>18lbs dumbbells

Attached: rickyfallout.jpg (800x600, 117K)

That's obviously 18kg.

Makes sense since its full of middle aged people who stopped giving a shit

id imagine a lot of pseudo science being peddled there

>not being a fratbro gymrat

>not lifting with your frat bros

half or 3/4ths of the fratbros in my uni are overweight or skinnyfat

>tfw skinnyfat brother asks me to help him not look like shit
How do I make someone ottermode? I think he basically wants a body like Brad Pitt in fight club, but I only know bodybuilding and bloatlording.

So get swole and be the alpha fratbro

Attached: 1538888429014.jpg (1080x1056, 96K)

Just make him lift on a brosplit routine, make him drink protein shakes and make him do a lean bulk

tdeecalculator.net/

What's a good brosplit for a natty?

One of the building supervisors (Student position at uni gym) at the gym asked if I was going out last Thursday night. Told her no it'd kill the gains and flexed a bicep.
>tfw get away with shit because people like you for whatever reason and you lift heavy

Attached: 2619.png (923x915, 300K)

Tell him "ottermode" is equivalent to being a twink

PPL is technically a brosplit

already Jow Forums, bro

That's exactly what he wants. He doesn't want to get big so I told him I'd make him a twink.

Ottermode looks like shit in shirts.

u need to be tall, wide framed, good lean face to pull it off and a nice haircut

Nursing is one of the most beta jobs a man can do

>all people in picture are racist whities

what's the site in pic related

Symmetric strength.

>drinking kills gains meme
>skinnyfat broscientists exist everywhere
>nyr fags exist everywhere
At least in college you can find clubs and shit involving fitness shit. My school has a lifting club, hiking club, climbing club, etc.

Based. Bettering yourself is far more engrained in the students of an elite college than the general environment

Me on the right

Wish my school had a lifting club. Probably be filled with retards anyway.

>talking to other people in uni
what le fugg :D

Attached: HpdQ7FSQQ3mBQX3UpUaA.png (748x666, 11K)

>1st year uni
Only talk to friends from high school that went there as well. Couple new kids in classes I talk to.
>start lifting
>3rd year
Talk to half the gym. People asking me out to do shit half the time now. MAKE IT STOP

Sauce on pic?

18 lbs is fine is he's doing something like seated curls for high repetitions

at my engineering school it was the best gym environment I ever had. Everybody was doing actual lifts, super chill, and there were tons of qt girls unlike my major classes. even though the gym was old it had everything you needed, like 5-7 squat racks and platforms for oly lifts/deadlifts compared to commercial gyms where I'm lucky to get 2-3 squat racks and an open space on the floor for dls.

>retarded amerifat

Large state uni and it sucks

Why is he balancing a barbell on his head?

>he skips brain day

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 6.40.01 PM.png (1033x772, 738K)

lol sure buddy. Keep orking for shekelstein with your subhuman pajeet tier Computer """"Science""""" degree

Attached: Natalia-Dyer-at-Stranger-Things-LA-premiere-in-July-2016.jpg (467x700, 41K)

im in med school to be an actual doctor you fucking beta. nursing is a career for women.

enjoy debt and losing all your gains due to lack of sleep and an insurmountable amount of work.

meanwhile nurses work 3 times a week and mog you beta doctors. Btw you'll probably not get into residency anyways. Just bite the bullet now and go into medical device sales but a nurse can do that too lol

>implying american health care inst jewed as fuck

Nursing is still less jewed than C"""S""" and healthcare will provide a much more stable and reliable career than gettingfired at age 30 due to being replaed by the next 20 year old pajeet from bumfuck university

damn that inferiority complex
thats gonna limit you, whatever you choose to do bud.

based nurseposter

Sorry bud but it seems like you're the one who has an inferiority complex. LMAO at thinking that saying you're in med school means anything

based and chadpilled

my school doesn't have any fitness clubs at all and our gym doesn't even have a bench press

>nurses mog doctors
are you fucking retarded

>claims to be in med school

>is obviously not

You probably go to PIMA faggot

lol

WHO GIVES A FUCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshman_15

Yes. But also because people drop out of their teenage years, and they start suffering the consequences of their way of living.

The guy is the same one that iq posts despite having a sub 110 iq himself

only if you do the ppl cycle once a week
3 days on and one day off is the best split for aesthetic purposes.

Could I make lean gains doing PPL 3on 1off and fast on the rest day assuming im eating a shit ton the other days?

If you take CS even remotely seriously you should be top 5% in no time, most people on CS courses are girls/faggots from an "english literature" or "expressive arts" background that hadn't programmed a single line of code prior to their course and likely picked it because they "use facebook like, all the time!". If you're even slightly competent at mathematics, and semi motivated, you'll be earning 6 figures before you turn 30.