Veganism is not a health diet!

Veganism is for moral reasons over health reasons and definatly shouldn't be pursued looking to make gains. It is 100% not Jow Forums approved for long term sustainability. Unless you have major heart issues from your previous shitty diet or want to be a complete soi boy cuck I can't see a single reason to go vegan

Attached: vegan boi.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY
youtu.be/obhOrf-6LYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much do you actually know about nutrition? Do you just accept what the beef, corn, and dairy lobby tell you?

post body

Stay $oy, boy.
And study up on your homework.

Attached: Dr Gregors Books.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

What do you know about nutrition, or do you just repeat the American Basedbean Association's talking points?

How much do you actually know about nutrition? Do you just repeat what the US Dry Bean Council tells you?

how much do you actually know about nutrition? Do you just repeat the USA Rice Federation's talking points?

how much do you actually know about nutrition? Do you just accept what the brocolli lobby tell you?

how much do you actually know about nutrition? do you just repeat what your wife's boyfriend tells you?

How much do you actually know about nutrition? Do you just accept what the processed food industry tell you?

Attached: vegan nourished.jpg (800x449, 63K)

good goyim!

keep eating mcshitalds

Attached: downloadfile-42.jpg (474x619, 56K)

Richard Burgess and Cory McCarthy on the right

both vegan white nationalist bodybuilders

Attached: downloadfile-37.jpg (1279x721, 229K)

>going vegan turns you into a nigger
wtf i hate meat now

Attached: 1549219473026.png (300x234, 143K)

I'm not vegan and never will be, I think. But please, don't be such a retard. You can be vegan and have gains, there are hundreds of examples. Any nutritionist can tell you so.

Just fuck off, brainlet.

I never said you can't but you probably shouldn't waste your time

Get a hobby sv3rige.

Almost everyone could do with more vegetables, but that doesn't make veganism smart

Attached: downloadfile-54.jpg (480x480, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY

THIS IS IT BUDDY

Chow down on those ant-nutrients and hard to digest matetials boys, we eating more veggies. Rip gut health

youtu.be/obhOrf-6LYk

red meat makes my balls heavy i can hit the heavy bag like 2 extra rounds and my penis gets more erect because of extra blood flow making it slightly larger