My shoulders hurt, is it from benching, incline, benching, chin ups or OHP?

my shoulders hurt, is it from benching, incline, benching, chin ups or OHP?

Attached: this is a bait image, and you just fell for it.jpg (1152x2048, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84BsvznSn5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scapulae are trapped while benching. If you're going to get shoulder impingement from anything it will be that.

Arms shouldn't be at 90 degrees to torso while benching.
Do you squat?

i do squat. my friend tells me i have good form though, so i can't really point out anything in particular there. maybe hand position on the squat barbell could affect it?

imagine the smell

Sometimes people secure low bar squats with shoulder flexion instead of using a correct hand position.
Do you squat low bar?

Attached: 1548452280774.webm (398x224, 1.47M)

non, i squat high bar, it's the only way i know.

That's one thing ruled out.
Angle of your arms while benching? They shouldn't be flared all the way out

@enatimu

i do it with the arms going straight upwards like two pillars. feels pretty stable that way. do you think it is a good approach?

haha ebic:DDD

Attached: finland 3.jpg (220x229, 10K)

By arm angle I mean like this.

You're talking about your forearm which should be perpendicular to the bar, it sounds like you are doing that already.

Attached: bench-press-elbow-angle.jpg (600x338, 159K)

i see, the angle of the upper arm thing where you have your biceps and triceps is kinda the same as your picture, as from what i have read the wider your grip is the more likelier it is for you to damage your shoulders, then the closer the grip is the more tricep dominant the exercise becomes, kinda like a diamond pushup i guess?

Enatimu

Fuck now I can't play on grainery anymore.

Attached: 1547547795852.jpg (400x384, 30K)

Where did they go?

To a better place, user.

Benching

I found a new fetish

My shoulders always hurt after chin-ups. It's scientifically proven that all of the movements associated don't hit the biceps or the lats but rather your shoulders. Anyone that says otherwise is trying to get you hurt.

Don't believe me? Look at the biggest guy in the gym. Stare at him if you have to. Do it until he starts doing chin-ups. If it's been some time and he hasn't done any chin-ups go up to him and tell him to do some chin-ups (don't ask, DYEL move.) After he's done some chin-ups ask him if his shoulders feel pumped up. If he tries to shove you away (he's being rude, what a cuck) just rip off his shirt and feel them yourself. With that you'll have confirmation that your shoulders in fact hurt because of the historically superior shoulder work out: chin-ups.

Attached: fb18dba32bbe0b1d3c0db241f78b0b09.jpg (500x333, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=84BsvznSn5E

This guy's pretty annoying (set it to 1.5 speed) but this helped me. Shoulders dragged forward (caveman chimp posture), pain/flimsy-feeling in right bicep when benching, seemingly random discomfort when doing stuff with shoulder, feeling the need to orient wrist a certain way, etc were my symptoms. Might help you.

Benching and ohp are definitely the cause. Not doing enough upper back, lateral, and medial delt work is also a cause. Benching and OHP murder your front delts, and have negligible activation of the other two heads. This leads to imbalances and that leads to shoulder pain. I'd recommend you start doing band pull aparts daily and take a break from presses until the issue is resolved. Focus on pulling exercises for a while and the issue should resolve. If not definitely get in to see a physical therapist.

I doubt that's real katana.

If i died getting suffocated in her ass cheeks i would be okay with that

>my shoulders hurt
Is it your rotator cuff, probably from ohp

How tf is this still up?