Banging young sluts as long as possible

Internet is old now and many of us are getting old too, hitting that dreadful 30 years old age and even more.

But I am still immature and I don't give a fuck. I want to fuck 18-22 year old girls as long as possible. I am genetically kind of blessed in the sense that I look young at 30, with skin glow, no crows feet at eyes or any major wrinkles. hair loss in family but I started finasteride many years ago and hair is great.

What are the ESSENTIALS of staying young looking? How do you intend to bang young sluts well into your 30s?
>not too much drinking
>no smoking
>work out
>good skin routine
>finasteride/dutasteride
>career for social status

Attached: 7058affb-b018-4a60-a7b7-191ba3a3599d-m.jpg (270x300, 12K)

Pedophilia: The Thread

Adding to skincare,
Avoid sun radiation and use vitamin D to supplement.
Also I've read fasting/OMAD slows aging but I CBF doing that

I never understood this addiction to very young women. I feel like women are best when they are 25-30.

Look like a tall Justin Bieber

Attached: 0111.jpg (612x763, 54K)

I'm guessing that's the only kind of women you've been with too huh?

its hebephilia if theyre not prepubescent bigot

>Spend a lot of time at Chuck-E-Cheese's
>Browse Urban Dictionary to keep up with hip lingo the whippersnappers use these days.
>use Oil of Olay on your wrinkles
>become Peter Pan rather than grow into a man some day.
user, you are a fucking loser.

this

talking to women 18-24 feels like talking to children, and they fuck like idiots. Had a girl death grip my cock trying to give me a handjob like the harder she gripped the better it was. Fucking hate having to teach someone to fuck from the ground up especially when you're just getting them set up for someone else.

I see plenty of girls my age banging guys in their 30s. They’re all dumb as fuck but I mean who cares if you’re just trying to fuck stupid thots. For you it should be easy. Slight crows feet can be considered sexy on a man btw

And at 18-22 they probably are.

post bobs and vagene

>Start going to a good dermatologist. They will give you suggestions and advices on how to maintain your skin looking youthful, they will give you a filler on face where it needs meintenance for indentation, cheek bone, wrinkles. Etc. (Filler is not Botox, unless you want one but it’s literally poison) they will take good care of your face.
>Take supplements
>do more cardio as you age
>Eat/supplement more healthy fats (primrose oil, macademian nut oil etc)
>consider TRT when you’re old

I find that’s when they begin to hit their wall. It’s werid being 23. I’m considered their peer yet I don’t find them attractive usually. Like a chubby 19 year old can be fuckable but a chubby 28 year old is sad.

sad part is they're pretty much useless outside the bedroom, they're good to keep around for that I guess. Maybe that's just all women the end of the day

is that a pic of that bitch named cincinbear that streams on twitch?

Your mom was useless in my bed last night

There’s no difference between a woman whose 20 and a woman whose 30 or 40 besides their bodies being munted up and having years of baggage, they’re all selfish and child-like emotionally, it’s just how they’ve been raised to be since the 1960s in western countries.

>posting on Jow Forums after the age of 25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
fucking grandpa loser, get some kids and make a family and fuck off loool

How many times should you see a dermatologist to get something done? Can they do anything about stretch marks and that?

no idea, I keep smoking and drinking heavily on the weekends, and together with my buddies pork girls half our age.
If you were tall and attractive in your teens, your twenties, and didn't get any scars or got fat chances are you're still gonna continue to be attractive in your thirties.

Attached: 1494516976307.jpg (514x938, 95K)

imagine yourself in 10 years.
>fantastic body
>earn 6 digits yearly
>looking great
>confident as fuck
>top tier coupe car or perhaps a convertible
but
>being stuck with an aging wife

you might be there. prevent it. learn from old dudes,

I lift so that I may hang people like you.

>Thinks he's attractive

Im a divorced 50 year old man currently fucking a 19 year old qt ama

Attached: IMG-20181225-WA0017.jpg (750x858, 61K)

This
Dont know why this board is full of balding oldfags who shit it up with threads about aging
Fitness is for young people

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

31 here, regularly date girls in their low 20s.

Younger guys on this site 18-25 have absolutely no chance against a 30 year old who is in good shape/tall/attractive. Girls want men, not boys.

1~2 times a year should be optimum for age 35~45, but as you age you may want to consider changing the number of visits depending on aging speed and what you want to fix. If your doctor is good, he'll point out in your face what you need to fix and what you should take for it. Filler is usually great option since it's non-surgical.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 4.59.23 PM.png (680x440, 561K)

agree with this 100%. Teaching young hot girls how to jerk off, blow, and fuck like a competent partner is not even worth it sometimes. Everyone on this board is all about "muh virgin 18 year old wife" needs to sleep with a chick who has no idea what she' s doing and get back to me

For stretch mark consider cosmetic tattoo

I’m 42 and I regularly fuck girls in their mid 20’s. I hooked up with a 19 year old last year, but she was so inexperienced I ended things before she got too attached.
Looking good helps, but it’s all relative. Just keep exercising, don’t smoke, stay out of the sun. As you get older, you’ll gain other quality’s that women respond to which are way more important than looks.

Where do you meet these girls? Do you just drive around in your van and find them

Pffft I am 32, most of my hair is grey, I drink, smoke and have an average body. I bang 18-20 year olds all the time. Your post is shit.

>thinking 18-25 isn't the prime of female physical beauty

Cope

This, if you don't date 30 y/0+ single moms you're a pedo.

>What are the ESSENTIALS of staying young looking?
Don't eat shitty food, and literally never go out in the sun. I'm 35 and get mistaken for being in my early 20s all the time. I've started lying about my age on dating sites because women are fucking stupid. When I list my real age I get auto-filtered by 99% of 20 year olds, but when I put down 25 I get unsolicited messages from them on a regular basis.

>How do you intend to bang young sluts well into your 30s?
Financial security and a good looking meme car works for me. I pull up in a 2017 Mustang and her panties are already half off. Muscle cars are thot magnets, and shiny newer models put you at the top of the ladder vs the manchildren driving used shittermobiles that your average 20 year old girl has in her social circle. It also helps that I can afford to take girls out to eat at nice places and on weekend getaways for hotel romps. I don't know what it is about hotel rooms but they really bring out a girl's inner whore.

There are also plenty of younger women who explicitly prefer older "daddies", though they don't often go for me since I don't look "older." I suppose when I do start looking "older" I'll get a Mercedes or BMW or some other meme "daddy" car to keep fucking young sluts.

Considering theres nothing he can for his wide hips hes not that bad.

didn't they do a study recently that showed via involuntary reactions to various pictures of females in virtually all male participants that it's actually closer to 14-18, strictly physically speaking. 18-24 is just the western socially acceptable prime

there's nothing wrong with his hips, but he's a severe peclet. as long as you aren't fat you're good to go with most women tho.

You're very average

Die pig

This thread is cancer fit men are so shallow

When i find myself with a girl who doesn't know how to suck i just fuck her throat

Bieber looks terrible now

Attached: bieber 3.jpg (598x1000, 109K)

You forgot the cat pic for your bait

>t. seething 23 year old Arby's special
It's only downhill from here, sweetie

Attached: IMG_20190210_015507.jpg (313x243, 21K)

>31 here, regularly date girls in their low 20s.
What is your tactics to get them?

No, they didn't.

I wish it was bait then I wouldn't have to deal with the terrible fear that a man is with me just for the way I look but he secretly thinks I'm a dumb whore

>more interesting when they are older
>but also look way worse

Just can't have the cake and eat it too.

How about you start caring for how you look? There are many women past 30s who look 10/10

>tfw decrepit 26 year old
It's over bros, what I would give to be young and 22 again...

where did I ever call the whores I fuck around with dumb? some women I sleep with are very smart, but the women I interact with are all still whores. want to avoid the type of men looking for whores? don't be a whore.

Even if I cared about how I look (which I already do) I can't go from a 6 to a 10 that's unattainable...and I have more important things to invest my time into

As a 30 year old

>Felt young at 25
>Felt like getting older at 26
>Quarter life crisis at 27
>Feel young again at 30

Fucking strange.

>There are many women past 30s who look 10/10
in a statistical sense that there are "many" of literally any type of person, being as there are billions of persons on this planet, sure.

be good looking

>and I have more important things to invest my time into
Sure you do

Attached: 1538104996352.png (974x473, 469K)

Weird. I'm in my 30s now and I've felt the same way since I was a teenager. Most men I talk to seem to feel the same way. The only "serious and mature" people I seem to meet are seemingly all average to low intellect bluecollars.

>stock photo parenting
pretty much the only time "parents" are happy lmao

Keep telling yourself that while stroking your cat

Read the thread

Exactly the type of shit I was mentioning

Attached: 1547981290138.png (422x509, 334K)

what is this facial expression meant to convey?

Attached: Untitled.png (380x436, 280K)

Just work out and don't become a fat loser. and you can basically take your pick of the tight tinder teenagers searching for discipline daddy.

>Had a girl death grip my cock trying to give me a handjob like the harder she gripped the better it was.

t. fragile dick pussboi

God I hope I get there, pumping my body full of anti depressants to try to combat my quarter life crisis. My parents twice my age say they feel fine and that what I'm feeling isn't healthy or normal

I'm telling you this while cutting gum out of my kids hair and cleaning up the chaotic mess they create on a daily basis, kiddo. Your idealized perfect disciplined everybody is happy and smiling all the time family is a fucking myth.

>tight
>tinder

Attached: 1540912983565.png (362x507, 192K)

>my friends are so jealous of how much money I make choking down daddy's cock

You are retard who doesn't know the pain of loneliness. Of course family is not all rainbow and unicorns, but being lonely with no goals in life is much worse than your chores. Raising children is ultimate goal for all living beings therefore we're genetically predisposed to be happy by fulfilling this goal

Attached: 1477757259890.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

36 here. I look young, but I feel out of touch as fuck. I can't imagine getting a haircut like all these young punks I see around town. I attribute most of my young looks to how little time I spent in the sun as a kid/teen. Looking back at my pictures, I was always pale as fuck.

you could not have more obviously outed yourself as an incel.

>my family was a total mess so everyone's also is
Stupid whore.

Based as fuck

>Implying all 18-24 thots don't know how to fuck just because you picked the wrong one

I just think of my future. Banging girls left and right stopped being fun, I want children

seething.

>I fucked the whole town but now i want a loving babyfactory to settle down with
what woman would ever want you?

>Raising children is ultimate goal for all living beings therefore we're genetically predisposed to be happy by fulfilling this goal

You are severely autistic.

Post lifts, hungry skeleton.

Not him but how so?

All of them? Women prefer men who able to fuck around.

literally the only people who hold that belief are autistic or otherwise socially stunted 1488-tier losers.

>Women prefer men who able to fuck around.
But not men who DO fuck around. They want to be the special one you pick despite other options, not the final domino to fall.

Ah so you're just retarded, my bad for assuming you had actual reasoning.

>reeeeee i'm not autistic i swear
autistic incel confirmed.

A guy who's a known pussy destroyer and is serious about settling down is a catch for most of the girls

Attached: IMG_20190128_004700.png (1024x616, 151K)

>getting assblasted and outing yourself as said socially retarded 1488-tier loser
Trying to explain to you why that opinion is virtually exclusive to incels would be like trying to explain color to a blind person.

Old maid cope

Not an argument

>a disease riddled manslut is a catch
to low class whores and sluts, sure.

im 29 and people still think im 21 is this good or bad?

lol where do neckbeard/broscience types get these "studies"?

research funding is so hard to come by, nobody is studying whether men are turned on by teenagers

and if you are attracted to a 14 year old you've got some issues

Why are you even here, woman?

i would fuck him while he fucks underage girls into his late 30s

cope

You haven't presented anything to argue against. You've only given your own opinion, one that's easily recognized as being exclusive to delusional incels.

Attached: 1541885837394.jpg (581x767, 92K)

t. assblasted grannyroastie

It's biological you absolute retard, men are attracted to women who are capable of reproducing

Only perverts or losers want to dump loads in washed up roasties