Has anyone ever made it after years of not making it? Fitness is probably the biggest guilt in my life...

Has anyone ever made it after years of not making it? Fitness is probably the biggest guilt in my life. I've been lifting on and off since I was 14 (I'm 24 now), and I've still never looked good. I don't even have a crazy goal body, all I want is to look like pic related.

Attached: goal_body2.jpg (640x480, 55K)

You probably just need to cut then. Just cut mate.

Body

I have been lifting for over a 1.5 year now... Whenever I try vto take a photo of myself just to see if I look better. I just get a impression that I look worse and worse.

Attached: 1549372017835.jpg (1190x595, 38K)

Attached: 1529804266443.jpg (316x160, 11K)

Go Carnivore, cuts out a lot of the hassle. Start a small gym/ workout programme, something you know you will stick to. If you know it's going to be too tough do once a week to get your habit started and start working out as soon as you can while you have this burst of motivation

Attached: mitch.jpg (768x432, 40K)

same here. Been lifting since 16, 21 now. Started at 59kg and now I'm 75, a lot of it was fat.

Have you tried changing, or at least cropping out your face?

photos are all about lighting and shadows

Attached: F6E2245B-5EFC-4AD9-A4D5-749677C47F98.jpg (640x1136, 180K)

Gyno bro, just cut you fat fuck.
Yes you should look better after so many years but your probably comparing yourself to roiders

Yo you’re 15% max bf and look like you lift. This is what normie s consider swole. Just cut man

have fun with your stroke bro

I am getting plenty of tests done over the summer to make sure it's all going smoothly but so far so good, I feel healthiest I have ever been. Haven't seen or heard of anyone on this diet having a stroke

Attached: mitch 1.jpg (768x373, 34K)

Some people genetically can't build muscle and it is probably your case.

lift numbers?

you would basically look exactly like the body goal in op if you cut. you're gonna make it bro

honestly this just cut down to his body fat and you'll look basically like him

>how are you fatter than me but you still have an Adonis belt
Fuck u

Looking big but fat. Just cut man

all these people trying to pep you up, your not big, youv got a small chicken cutlet chest, rib flare mascarading as abs, 2d delts and cant see your arms clearly but you look like a wristlet.
2d traps aswell.
What the fuck have you been doing for so many years, fuck you

post body or gtfo

Pics of you before you went carnivore?

>started lifting at 17
>now 24 and still look like shit and still a lossless virgin
I’ve just about given up and accepted my path to wizardry

Social gains, user. The ultimate redpill if you lift for girls is that it takes very, very little to impress [normie] girls, but social gains are what matter a lot more. Never did I expect to get a girlfriend before I even looked aesthetic (I've never even been below 15-16% bf), but here I am.

The autistic thing is, I'm still chasing that aesthetic physique. My girlfriend says that she thinks I'm muscular (I'm not) and she likes the little pouch of belly fat I have at the bottom of my abs. It honestly kind of annoys me how little of standards she has for my body.

Height?

cut for confidence its really the best thing

The point is that he looks good by NPC standards

are you sickness bro with the beautiful blonde hair

At the VERY LEAST do yourself a favor and buy a kettlebell. You can follow a full body routine daily without even leaving your battlestation.

I HAVE! after years of hard work spinning my wheels and listning to the "fitness gurus" and beliving everything i was told about fitness . fuck i even used to buy buttloads of protien and creatine . all that bullsht .

it wasnt untill i took the time to do my own research into nutrition, the body mechanics and leaning to think for myself with paitnets and conisistancy, that i was able to see results .

i tailored my nutrition to my goals to my body type . I look a little bigger than OPs picture but that is exactly what i was going for .

The easy part is mainitng . the hard part was years of failing but i never gave up, kept at it, kept learning and kept going .

my life has changed for the better, i got laid more, made new relationships and it feels so damn good . this is a lifetime lifestyle for me . i never want to be that fat fuck in my late 20s-late 40s who is unhealty and unable to fuck decent chicks .
the lessons i learnrend in the gym, carried over to my persoanl life and has helped me knock down my goals . fitness was the foundation to take my life to a new level, im sure if i had givin up, my life would have been complete shit and depressing .

we are all gonna make it -zyzz

If I cut and lift as hard as possible and eat as much protein as possible can I get a body somewhere near OP’s?

Attached: 74E14CDB-17BB-4188-B63A-C8457CEA9BB3.jpg (1242x1681, 280K)

OP’s picture I mean

Not as muscular no but you’d have a baby ottermode

you're already pretty much exactly the same as your goal pic as far as muscle mass. you might even be bigger.
just count your calories and get into a deficit for a little while to lower your body fat percentage so you have better definition. don't fall for all the fad diets and memes, this is really simple shit, just burn some fat and keep working out hitting each body part two times a week.
when you're happy with your body fat percentage, switch back to a caloric surplus and keep building muscle.
and work your abs more if you haven't been. you can't spot burn fat, but the bigger your abs are the more defined they'll be when you lower your body fat.

Dude holy shit, thanks for telling your story, it's inspiring me. Is there any chance you could post your pics? Thanks! You have an amazing story.

I feel you user, I want you to know that you’re not alone. We must overcome the difficulties and finally make it.

Attached: 2AFE88FF-5D12-44C1-8E9D-FADBC6D1DE7F.png (550x550, 286K)

6ft 1

Don't go high volume during a cut, you won't gain any muscle on a caloric deficit anyway and will likely injure yourself. High intensity low volume full body workouts are more efficient at maintaining muscle mass during a cut. Just make sure you get plenty of protein, over 2.2g per lb of body weight.

Cut to 12% bodyfat first, and only then increase the training volume and frequency to gain muscle. This is very important, as your natural hormone profile is more optimal for muscle growth when you're not fat.

For that body just cut, do ab and upper body workouts for reps.
Skip a lot of the strength training and do cardio to cut bodyfat.

do lower ab training and if even that doesn't help could just be genetics that yours doesn't show easy

Just cut but not even too much, fucking hell

Body dysmorphia in action.

Adonis belt is the most erotic part of the male body, no homo

Same.

I've just got a trapped nerve in my neck and it's been ongoing 10 days now. I can't bench or squat or anything right now.

I think I'm going to put my current 4/5 goals on hold hold cut until I'm recovered.

>over 2.2g per lb of body weight.
God this place is full of retards

>over 2.2g per lb of body weight.
Please tell me this is a typo. I'm 172 pounds. I definitely do not need over 340g of protein a day.

>tfw it's almost entirely genetic

Can I achieve this look while having a barrel chest?
Also, is there any kind of treatment for barrel chest?

I used to lift inconsistently then lost my muscle and gained stupid weight. I was 210 at 5’6, eating a pint of ice cream and a family sized Disirno pizza every night, and I mean every night.

I’m now about 165 and in the best shape in my life.

Go die in a fire instead of shilling your shit diet in every thread.

Yes, I have.

I track all my progress in an Excel sheet.

I've never been as lean as I should be, so whenenever I got refocused on lifting, I always cut first.

The problem was that id lose focus, and often I wouldn't even counter the cut with a bulk to regain the minor muscle loss.

From mid 2014 to mid 2018 I made no progress. I actually lost lean body mass over that period. I took massive hiatuses from the gym (multiple months at a time, including one 11 month hiatus). During period when I WAS actually lifting, I wasn't consistent. When I did full body, I'd often only get 2 of the 3 weekly sessions in per week. When I did Push/pull, I'd do 2-3 of 4.

I've worked out every single day since mid 2018. Around 270 days in a row.

I use a habit tracked to track daily workouts. I write down the numbers of days in a row I've gone on a white board in my home gym. I also have a giant dry erase calendar on the wall that shows all my progress and goals.

I look good now. Only took 9ish months with the previous noob gain base. I wouldn't blow Jow Forums away but I'm solidly between otter and athletic mode. I've hit 1/2/3/4 for reps. I'm around 10% bf confirmed by dexa.

Consistency is everything. In my old training logs, I regularly would have notes about bad sleep, missed workouts, regression due to alcohol use on the weekends, etc

I basically just said "never again" and dedicated myself absolutely to training. I am a slow responder to training, but I seriously doubt any reasonably healthy male can't make it if they do what I do now. Most people are just far less consistent than they claim to be.

>Haven't seen or heard of anyone on this diet having a stroke

They all have low test and skyrocket LDL only a matter of time, retard boy.

>Cut out carbs while sacrificing long term heart and colon health
>"Wow, I lost weight! This diet is great!".

Idiot.

heh.... that's me too :)

10 years here too. Life gets in the way. I ended up with various jobs that starved me. The only good things I've got out of it is bragging right that i have benched over 2pl8 but i never actually bring it up I just know for when normies are bragging about hitting 1pl8.

Jesus you're hot af. I honestly wouldn't change a thing.

>They all
Name one other than Shawn Baker who's LDL was fine in his follow up tests and he had slight improvements to his testosterone
>Colon Health
People go on this diet to cure their colon issues you brainlet

made this for you OP

Attached: makeitafternotmakingit.jpg (900x563, 321K)

>Shawn Baker gets called out on piss poor LDL and low test
>Forges new tests to make him not look like a cuck
>You buy it

LMAO

>People go on this diet to cure their colon issues

Those people are retards, like you.

>A fiberless diet for colon health

LOOOOL

Frank Tufano had sky high LDL and low test too.

My body is wierd, my grandmother on my dad's side was a runway model and had great long legs, I am 188cm long naturally muscular legs, but always had a just a bit of extra belly fat and love handles and very very thin arms.

I have been lifting almost every day for a year and done a testosterone cycle of 3 months. And just started a second one now and my gains are so minimal. It's depressing

Good shit m8

Based, nice trips

>Shawn Baker forges test
Why wouldn't he have forged the first one?
>Colon health
i don't know the science either but you can't argue with results these people get user

you don't, but you should aim for 1.2-1.5g/lb depending on your age

yes, it's a lot

no, your shitty "can i eat less protein" google search article is not the general scientific consensus

yes, you're just making excuses for your shit diet

Thanks for this post. Fatty here, was going to spend the rest of the day playing vidya, but now I will hit the treadmill instead.

>I've been lifting on and off
>on and off
There's your problem. And watch your diet bro

Pics?

OP here, based and saved-pilled.

OP here, sorry to double post. I was consistent enough for 1-3 year's at a time. The first time I was consistent in my dirty bulk because I was a stupid normie who thought I could gain like roider-scum. Lost some steam and didn't get serious for a few more years. Then I followed Starting Strength religiously, and got to 185 bench/360 squat, 405 deadlift but still looked like shit, so I lost motivation again (along with an injury). Legit T-Rex mode. Lost motivation for a few more years (and purposely less my T-Rex 26" legs shrink), and then got serious with PPL. Made good gains but since I lean bulked from 20% to like 22% bf, I looked even more like shit. Now I'm just trying to cut to 10% for the first time, something I should've done 9 years ago.

And also the first guy to post a pic isn't me, but I look exactly like that lol

You look better than the pic you posted...

just cut

I actually did it. Ran 3.25 miles.