RAW MILK

Is raw milk really good for you, i've heard all sorts of benifits for your gut health and gainz

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x632, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2016/11/final-report-published-on-boys-death-from-drinking-raw-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It kills a few people a year. No it's not going to increase hypertrophy.

it kills nobody

>Be yuppy fag
>Been going GOMAD with one of these super local glass bottled milks
>Found out the farm does tours
>I'm going to meet the cows that have given me all the tasty milk
I'm going alone and I think the tours are designed for families and shit. I'll probably end up alone and out of place the whole time but I've got nothing else to do with my life so why not?
The milk is very tasty. Any tips on what I can do to thank the cows for their service?

Attached: 1522502876069.jpg (985x680, 124K)

oh fuck strauss milk is so good why would you get anything else

Milk them by mouth

>Any tips on what I can do to thank the cows for their service?
neck, chin, and forehead rubs

Attached: 980x.gif (716x400, 1.78M)

Imagine taking your kids out to the family farm only to watch in horror as some 200 lb autist with thighs thicker than his head molests a cow while the farmhand pointlessly tries to pull him away.

Impregnate them.

kek
wholesome

Thanks for the advice user, will do

i would try to lift it honestly

Attached: milo.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Strauss is bomb...not raw, like the OP’s highlighted brand (Strauss to right), but once you go nohomo, yo don’t go back.

wholesome

someone post the crop

Attached: 1536919706841.jpg (600x900, 140K)

Don't worry about it being a family tour there probably won't be anyone else there anyways because its a farm, plus if you ask informed questions the tour guide will appreciate it. Also scratch their heads to thank them.

Overrated, milk isn't that nutritious compared to meat

Make sure to post some pics when you're done of the blessed cows

Imagining two giant farmers lifting him off the ground with the teet still firmly in his mouth , then a little pop as the sucktion is released

Raw milk and now what. Milk is milk. Don't know where you from ? Probably shit states of America cause only them can lure their customers with poorly shit range of false product.

Where i'm form Milk is Milk, i just only got Pure milk which get 100% fat. Demi 50% fat and some kind of 0% fat but keep the nutriments

Post stats

pajeet get out

I'm form Europe baka

Raw milk contains lots of beneficial bacteria for the gut. Pasteurized milk does not. Any first world pasteurizes their milk.

In Canada it is illegal to sell raw milk. I hate my cucked country

>between 1912 and 1937, some 65,000 people died of tuberculosis contracted from consuming milk in England and Wales alone
It's a disgusting meme. My father has been in the dairy industry for 35 years and he won't touch anything raw. The odds of a diseased cow slipping through the cracks and being milked is very high. With raw milk, you're drinking that shit.

Attached: brownswiss.jpg (1024x768, 257K)

Even if you’re in Europe you’re still a poo in the loo

Then fucking eat a yogurt mix with some fruit like banana and oat. It would be more benefit for your body. You get the good bacteria,vitamines etc.

Also the thing that your country and states are shit only because you don't even eat product made with milk like cheese. You just have "fake cheese" that fucking look like a toothpath

And you enjoy the Wall and Trump then.

Attached: 1549754952271.jpg (228x221, 6K)

foodsafetynews.com/2016/11/final-report-published-on-boys-death-from-drinking-raw-milk/

Grass fed Raw milk is excellent and has a lot of highly absorbable nutrients if you have the genes to digest it.

Tip: use it to make kefir for all the delicious additional probiotics

Kefir+granola/fruit is GOAT

wholesome and milkpilled :)

Pic related

Raw milk is so fucking useful and makes cooking 100% at home easy as fuck.

Make sourdough from kefir grains
Cook/eat the butter with bread
Buttermilk biscuits or just drink it
Make kefir, use it with smoothies, granola or whatever

I highly recommend it to anyone to try.

Attached: F7101F4C-2E1C-4D0C-AD14-F8B080E874D0.jpg (2651x2769, 1.51M)

>bath milk
find some rope, it's too late for you.

>cooking raw milk
why wouldn't you just buy pasteurized then?

The kefir grains grow better from raw milk in my experience.

The butter tastes more savory and had a richer almost yellow-orange color.

Just my preference, the differences are negligible. It’s just nice to be able to turn one thing into 5+ staple meals.

Some states ban the sale, this is how farms get around it

Kefir gives the same benefit of being the best probiotic, is totally free to make daily, and won't give you e.coli

Where did you buy your grains?

I got them at a food coop. Check farmers markets, Facebook groups, ask people working at your local health food store, people share their grains for free most of the time.

Amazon has them I used to make it but didn't notice much benefits.

Are you fucking retarded? Yogurt is dairt too dumb fuck. It too is pasteurized, and raw yogurt is also illegal. They by law have to add 2 basteria strains back into it but that is not the same as the stuff in it raw.

Don't post a brainlet wojak if youre gonna type out some retarded shit like that

>not drinking the literal best milk for you
Just lmao

Attached: 2B2A3C10-DC52-477B-B2A1-628AF0114403.jpg (190x440, 25K)

>this is your brain on double digit IQ

>he thinks walls don’t work
Just take down the fence around your home and the walls around your room.

>non argument
Never change, monkey.

I got mine on Ebay since my town didn't have anybody selling it. Cost 8 bucks for 4 tablespoons but you really only need 2 to make a quart a day. Takes about a week for production to really start but it's free gains after that.

Did you get the powder? That isn't good after like 2 weeks.

When I took it my shits were god tier, one wipe and done. Took it after I was bleeding from constipation and I let it die after I moved and while I'm not bleeding I'm constipated regularly again. Because of that I know it was the probiotic working.

No, I got the grains that kept growing. I would eat them too after they got too big.

That's what I did a couple of years ago. Do you notice a difference or has anything changed since you started drinking your homemade kefir?

I ate raw cheese once and got really sick from it. Never again.

I want to try raw milk but have no idea where to get it

what state/country are you in?

Central california, by the coast.

im in california too and raw milk is legal here as far as im concerned, just go to sprouts or a health foods store and you can buy it

we had one here but it closed down. Any other popular chains that carry the stuff?

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-230201_Firefox.jpg (1070x602, 127K)

not sure exactly, i believe i've seen some at pavillions or ralphs

Oh apparently andronicos opened up nearby and they have "Organic Pastures" - yay or nay?

>nosowitz

>there is no evidence it's more nutritious than pasteurized
>a ton of people get sick and hospitalized from it considering how few people drink it
>it's more expensive than mass produced milk
there's no upside other than being contrarian

probably a yay

I tried drinking the next best thing to raw milk: (local glass bottle grass-fed pasture raised jersey milk non homogenized vat pasteurized) but I still broke out with acne. When I drink raw milk I am fine though. Oddly enough when I eat pasteurized yogurt I get no issues. Maybe I can make kefir with the vat pasteurized milk and be OK? I like the raw milk but its over 10$ a gallon

raw milk is branded as "face milk" in my country because there are laws about pasteurization in drinking milk.

doesn't that feel nice to be a little bit smarter now you fuckwit?

yeah, in the indopak subcontinent, most people do NOT drink cow or buffalo milk raw. they boil it first. i asked some of my hosts and relatives if they cud give me raw milk and they refused.
but i do have quite a few older pajeet relatives and family friends who drank milk straight from the teats when they were kids. it's not the custom anymore tho.
lol. drove upto a farm in Orono and asked the lady if she wud sell me some raw milk. she said no.

I think it worked for me because I swear I was killing my gut bacteria growing up with OMAD + intermittent fasting before it was cool (i.e. no appetite and mom only cooked at 7:30) + 3 sodas a day. Still, it's free to make and objectively the safest and best probiotic so I shill it. The only annoying thing is the time it takes to strain it and rinse the container.

mostly, fiber is a meme. I also did not get sick once in the 4 months I took it (prime cold season)

Some people say it helps with skin but I do a lot of experimentation with skincare and diet has no effect. However, I didn't really pay attention to my acne before and after. Also raw milk is fucking expensive, so either everyone is a rancher or they're just repeating stuff they've heard.

Give the cow(s) pats on the head and say thank you!

>he thinks a wall is gonna do anything besides suck up taxes
there’s literally a fucking miles long fence where that stupid president wants to build a wall. The wall doesn’t even correlate to lower crime kek

based and redpilledp

Boil it. Despite what some retards on Jow Forums tell you.

i use it to make yogurt. I eat about 12oz (350ml) of yougurt a day (with added cream). There is nothing similar.

>he thinks a wall is gonna do anything besides suck up taxes
>he thinks any american truely gives a fuck about where their taxes go
Every year we give you shit stains about $45-$50 billion in aid

>there’s literally a fucking miles long fence where that stupid president wants to build a wall.
An inefficient and outdated fence.

>The wall doesn’t even correlate to lower crime kek
Considering that over 1/5th of our prisoners are illegals I think it correlates pretty fucking well Juan.

Attached: 836C131D-3ADC-4548-9728-3AB363058BF2.png (750x1334, 3.56M)

I have been drinking a litre of raw milk a day for a few weeks now. It’s a good source of easy calories and protons, I feel like it helps with recovery. Definitely haven’t been sick.

I like you

Yea its real great for you. Drank a cup of raw milk on a hot summer's day to cool off, and it gave me the worst fucking diarrhoea that lasted for 5 days, and by the end I was pissing straight up water out my ass. Although lost about 4 kg's through the whole ordeal, so I guess I could recommend it for losing weight.

Attached: 50340642_594267347664569_558796372153729024_n.png (692x900, 506K)

most illegal immigrants arrive legally and overstay their visas, you drooling bandwagon retard

Any tips for a good source of neutrons and electrons?

>yuppie
havent seen a single use of this term since the late 2000s

Fat free milk is garbage dude

tip them

Never understood this talking point since a wall still pays for itself considering the number of illegal aliens that are turned away that came by land. There's also a shit ton of drug and child trafficking that takes place over the land border, especially w Guatemalans and Hondurans

I drink raw milk all the time never gotten sick. You fags complaining about diarrhea from it are probably just lactose intolerant. Any milk would give you the runs

Attached: _18B3378.jpg (750x750, 44K)

no, there are only downsides to raw milk.
idiots just phantom about it being special because its less processed.
its also much worse to making kefir and any other dairy product since you dont heat it.

Every time. (((They))) don't want us drinking something raw milk. They want to ban it. Drink corn syrup instead goy

>most illegal immigrants arrive legally and overstay their visas
Yes about 2/3 of all illegal immigrants are coming here through cheating their visas. In no way does that mean we that we just forget about the rest of them. Especially when this wall is literal chump change

>you drooling bandwagon retard
Not an argument.

Attached: 3D03221C-2659-42C2-ACFC-A4AAAAF493A4.jpg (1024x766, 172K)

I want friends like you.

Retard.

Raw milk is illegal in my state so I’ve never tried it.

Brainlet.