A lonely neet

Hello Jow Forums I don't post here but I come with a cry for help. I'm a 22y old neet that doesn't leave his house. I always try to motivate myself to change my way of life but never get to it. 2 weeks ago I was at the height of being ready for a chance. I want to find a job for 2-3 months, get some cash, rent a flat in Warsaw and maybe study something part-time while working. Ofc, since I always get a new "hobby" on the net for few weeks my goal once again went away. I'm not trying to justyfy my actions but I need to get some energy. I'm 196cm and 115kg atm. I don't have any problems when it comes to movement or anything like that but I always feel like I don't have enough in me. I wanna hit the gym and work on my body so I don't feel tired 24/7. I'm very lonely person so I come here asking if there is any pole around Warsaw that is willing to show me the way of the gym for a month or so. I won't be making excuses once we set up something.

Attached: wojakinsane.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Please bros, I don't want to die alone at 30

Just watch youtube videos till you get it
Do Phrak's Greyskull and bulk

It's better to ask at a Polish board or even on a Facebook group for people looking for gymbros

I was the same til about 20 when my parents went broke and I was forced to get a job as a canvasser where I did nothing but talk to people..
Literally didn’t leave the house for about 2 years before that...
Best change of my life.

I can't help you since I don't live in Poland. But I am a reformed NEET, so I have a tip anyway. Go to bed before midnight, get up before sunrise, eat a healthy breakfast. Force yourself to make this a routine. This helped me more than anything else I tried, and it gave me a stepping stone to start improving in other ways.

You’re gonna have to get really desperate I’m guessing... your parents should force you out tbqh...

I just turned off my pc so I'm phoneposting. Don't mind my short replies
I don't know what that is but I'll check it out tomorrow
Yeah but I'm a degenerate so it would be easier to find some polish bro from here

Stop differentiating your decisions from yourself. You are not a pet who you are trying to convince to act right. You are the one acting.

Stop assuming you have to "motivate" yourself in order to do things. Or have "discipline" or any other imaginary prerequisite. If you are capable of doing something, and you want to do it, then do it. Anything else is insanity.

If you "feel" like you don't have enough in you, put it to the test and determine exactly what is in you. Go to the gym anyway and prove to yourself exactly what you're capable of. Don't just give up.
Also, I personally find caffeine is helpful in improving the "feel" of a workout as well as actual performance. Drink a cup of coffee beforehand maybe.

I shouldn't be such a faggot, I know that yet when I was still working it felt like there was no point in anything. I was always tired just like now, went to home to spend few hrs in front of pc. I think if i change my body my brain will follow. I just want a buddy who would show me some basic gym stuff

You have to check it out NOW or you're hopeless.

I know it's all in my head. A year ago when I was still working in a factory I've tried going to gym after work. Been there only 2 times since I didn't know what to do. I gave up like a little bitch

I eat what I get since I live with my mom. I try to eat less now but without working out it doesn't matter
It's 1am here. I screencaped it so I can remember to check it out

Well, are you going to stop being a bitch or what?
For fuck's sake, it's always weird to see a person talking about how much of a massive failure they are, online or even in person. And about how "they know what they have to do" or whatever.
If you actually know what you have to do, then fucking do it. Live your life so you don't have to complain about how much of a retarded pile of mucus you are.

I guarantee affirmations will help you. You have negative self-defeating thoughts rn.. Obviously you’re not gonna go out if you believe you’re not good enough in various ways. You’ve gotta reverse it. Torrent this book.. It has a method to that basically makes it easier to do things you want to do. Just focus on the book,no other advice. Anything else will just confuse you and cause you not to act..

Attached: 09AAF436-E265-414C-A8B8-26990F4DD85B.jpg (1750x2560, 769K)

I'd you think it's too late to take the first step in the right direction then you're hopeless. You aren't going to check it out "later". You aren't going anywhere. Tonight you're going to die in your sleep, and tomorrow your pathetic excuse of a life continues like it always did.

The reason he can’t do anything useful is bc this is what he made his comfort zone. If he tries to leave it it’s extremely challenging(like more than for you or me). Imagine if you put a small bonfire in the middle of your room. Assuming your house doesn’t burn down, your house’s thermostat would reset bring the temp back to normal. This is what’s happening to op... His normal is neetdom. Let’s fix that!

Attached: DE506940-516E-46EF-BB41-DCBE25A3D0BC.jpg (640x791, 64K)

i guess you will not post your body?
(even with clothes on would be fine)
i am the same height as you but only 97kg and i was wondering how you look at your weight
i dont mind if you are fat, im going for bloatmaxx anyway
technically im slightly overweight according to bmi but i feel skinny

I know my faults but I don't have strength to end them
Thanks user, I'll check it out tomorrow morning
You are probably right

I'm in bed so the pic won't help that much and I don't want to get up and make a fuss around the house since my mom is asleep and all

Attached: DSC_0711.jpg (3920x2208, 1.93M)

thanks, i was thinking i need at least 120kg to look good but i guess 115kg would be enough
what is your dream anyway? you want to lose weight and get shredded?
or you could bloatmaxx...

Attached: 1540220230020.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I don't know desu. I sweat like a pig when I try to do any basic phisical activities. I want to build up myself so I don't lose breath after doing few exercises. Losing weight would also be nice. I have a double chin + bad face features. Also I can't grow a beard so working out would boost my t levels too.
Here, don't mind the neckbeard. I'm just lazy and don't leave the house so I don't bother cutting. I would not go with something like that lol, dw

Attached: DSC_0712.jpg (3920x2208, 1.68M)

my beard is even worse kek
yeah you should probably lose weight, the way of bloat is not for everyone, im kinda fucked in the head because i was a skeletor my whole life and only started gaining weight in the last few years so i dont mind being fat, i just dont want to be skeleton ever again

Balance is important, I was just lazy my whole life. "was" as I still am.