I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY

I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY

Attached: 1474262910537.jpg (598x687, 75K)

then eat

I recommend a Bacon King with king size fries and milkshake

Nothing tastes better than being fit brother. Hang in there

Attached: 1B4CA1B5-376B-40D6-BD95-B87B58BFFB9A.jpg (641x740, 67K)

stop eating fatty

Attached: tcole.jpg (320x180, 7K)

>Had a dream I cheated

Attached: 1538589284928.jpg (687x613, 207K)

An ultimate whopper with supersized fries and a peanutbutter milkshake and a side of chicken nuggets and an apple pie would really hit the spot right now
Dontcha think, OP?

>Tfw can't eat enough to gain weight
I keep stuffing myself until I feel like throwing up, but I never gain any weight
Today I ate an entire two scoop protein shake and had a chicken breast with broccoli and 2 eggs for dinner
I feel sick

Gee wiz, what did you eat the rest of the day? you're not going to put on jackshit for weight if you don't eat more regularly.

>yfw the cortisol spike will either send you into depression, catabolize your muscle tissue, or make you lazy and fat
>yfw if none of the above, it will definitely make you on edge when you talk to chicks
>yfw all you need to do is eat whole intelligently sourced foods and you can eat as much as you want whenever you want

You're no better than /fast/. Enjoy your upcoming eating disorder and decreased mental energy from ignoring your body's natural hunger signals.

K E T O
S A T I A T E D

Even while starving right now I have absolutely zero interest in eating that trash. I just wanna fucking eat my brown rice and ground turkey already

just one take out user, it wont do any harm. you can always start over tomorrow.

Attached: FEWD.jpg (544x510, 92K)

Man I've been having a pretty bad day but this pic made me remember that the worst times of my life were years ago

>Have a dream where I pigged out on junk food
>Wake up sad, go to plug the calories in my food diary
>realize I'm retarded
>Feel better

I narrowly managed to get out of this lifestyle. I have to be careful because I'm still drawn to it. an endless cycle of booze, junk food, vidyas etc. is deeply addictive.

Same.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly am I trying to get away from besides responsibility and initiative. I might be repressing some sort of traumatic childhood experience which is why I'm constantly seeking distractions

Attached: 1257332_320.jpg (320x215, 17K)

>48 hour fast
>don't feel the least bit hungry
>feel somewhat euphoric
>have transcended beyond the need for food
This shit feels like cheating

Fuck you fatty
I HATE EATING I FUCKING WISH I WAS HUNGRY
I JUST WANNA GET STRONG ENOUGH TO CUT REEEEE I FUCKING HATE BULKING. I DREAM OF FASTING EVERY DAY

Attached: q5m54n4fk1921.jpg (400x400, 21K)

thats a single meal
chicken breast and broccoli is popular as a bodybuilder diet because its low fat (low cal) and high protein
you should be eating scrambled eggs with lots of butter, carbonara with extra cream and pasta, icecream
that kind of thing.
fatty mc fatass should be eating like you in that post

Leafy greens my dude. Leafy greens.

Try runny soups. Season them well and they're a nice way of filling up without becoming fatto. Try making them spicy, too.

That's only like 700kcal you fucking retard