What's my bf% and what should i work on?

what do you think my body fat is fit and what should i work on?

Attached: IMG_20190208_171620__01.jpg (3456x4608, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bodyfat %: brown
what should you work on: being less brown

Here's another picture to that was taken a few weeks after. Is my body fat any different or the same?

Attached: IMG_20190209_174701__01.jpg (3456x4608, 2.9M)

can i have constructive criticism please?
>inb4 stupid nigger

i'm just busting your balls. You're probably around 14 or 15%. You need to work on upper chest and delts

your chest is lacking the most

probably sub 10% and you should work on getting bigger or just maintaining

Bodyfat looks about 9-10% I'd say, but get a caliper if you want to check and track it. They're pretty cheap on amazon.

As for what to work on, you already have a better body than 95% of fit, so just keep doing what you're doing.

Or, for them real gainz check out symmetricstrength.com/ and work on your weaknesses.

He's clearly much lower than 15%.

Thanks. Also my stats are.
Height: 5'11'
Weight: 185
OHP: 165lbs
Bench: 275lbs
Squat: 315lbs
Dead: 350lbs
what should i work on first?

just keep going man, don't need to work on anything in particular

> bench 305, squat 405, pull 470 at 175
> look like dogshit and dont look nearly as good as OP

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1525077995147.jpg (644x800, 73K)

N

Anywhere from 12-15% bf

Your chest is lacking, if you're doing barbell bench it's clearly not working out for you. Dumbbell presses, flys, dips, and guillotine press (of your shoulders are healthy) will develop your chest quickly.

You look better and you're stronger than 90% of fit. Do not take anyone's advice here.

cut with watermelon dishes
cardio: 30 sets of basketball dribbles
see you on COPS user

this shit isnt funny

>what should i work on?
cum in my butt x f

looks like you have a pump going but less than 1% difference otherwise

More chest and lats. How long lifting?

i apologize i thought you were cutting
for bulking, chicken (specifically, fried, which can be found readily available at KFC or popeye's) has plenty of protein.

You look good just shave body.

Stop eating for (((muscle growth))) u fat fuck

u look hot full homo

Lats and front delts. What's your back like?

Chest and legs

I

Dont shave body thats shits gay, nigga u hench keep it up. Perhaps latts. Whats your pull ups like?

G

nice hips, you have tan ten ten potential

Oh how funny you are spelling out nigger what a good one i bet he feels so bad now

You are around 12-13%. Nice physique bro, don't let racist cuckbois get a better of you. I would work on them forearms. Bis and tris are looking good, but your forearms are baby-like compared to them. You have shit legs, but nobody besides gays gives a fuck about legs anyway, so fuck them. Other than that maybe upper chest

C

this

>much lower than 15%

he could have a more feminine bodyfat distribution and have chunky legs and ass mane

O

>not having three protein shakes a day and never touching a food that isn't green

shiggydiggydoo

Either it's OP replying to himself or you guys are retarded. He's obviously around 20%

>20%

nigga what