Day 40 no cocaine n booze

today was the hardest day frens. i literally dreamed about getting high and woke up sweating my bed full.

its all so tiresome.

Attached: pepe-frog-lede-9-28-16.jpg (500x328, 16K)

Im hijacking this pathetic thread, THIS IS NOW A PUSH UP THREAD, NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50 MAGGOT SCUM.

Attached: get the fuck down.jpg (1100x618, 29K)

OP what about coke was so good? I tried it a few times (various amounts) when I was drunk and it was like taking 3 shots of espresso but I didn't get the "euphoria" people talk about. Overrated and overpriced IMO.

You are doing great brother, just keep it up

Attached: icFUz7Y.png (500x375, 282K)

40 days is fucking SOLID!

Go to meetings and get it all out bro!
I’m on month 7 of no heroin/meth after 4.5 years of daily use!

we gonna make it

keep going man

>booze

meh if you took away my friday with a couple beers i'd rather just die at this point desu

>cocaine
literally children's adderall i'll never understand you faggots, it has no effect

anyway good on you for not being a shitty addict, which would make you a loser

You gotta keep pushing for your own sake. You can do it!

Dreams are just dreams, you are doing great so far, don't stop know
We are all gonna make it, you hear me?
WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 2gt3gt4gt1gt6gt7gtgtgtgtgt5gtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtamp gtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtamp gt8 _4e84 (596x579, 74K)

You can do it Opi

Attached: 1549750322117.jpg (229x220, 8K)

thank you frens.

either its genetics or you guys didnt have pure stuff. but i think its mostly genetics. for example weed just makes me puke, depressed and anxious while my friends get euphoric, relaxed and can laugh for hours.

Baste

Be strong OP, you’ll get through it all in the end

Attached: C8ABBDF5-F7F5-4C0F-AF44-D63D48F5D64E.jpg (500x2838, 450K)

Keep going op.

>dream about drinking
>feel bad about it
>wake up and realize that i didn't actually drink

Attached: 1468963874583.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You are weak willed with a weak mind

I hate fags like you that will quote each part of a person's post and respond to it like anyone gives a fuck what your thoughts are.

You will let me down if you fail again

Attached: Hero.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

Attached: No-no-no.png (800x530, 286K)

>good on you for not being a shitty addict, which would make you a loser
>he says in the same post he admits to alcoholism
Loooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

>Children's Adderall
But children's adderall is adderall.

>my friends get euphoric, relaxed and can laugh for hours.
If your still hanging out with druggie friends I can guarantee you'll relapse.

i'm trying to kick weed(yeah i know its the faggiest addiction ever) and i dream about smoking literally every night

Been addicted to heroin, alcohol and benzos... Good job op. Drugs are so costly not just in money, but health, relationships, etc. Good luck to everyone ITT.

Get addicted to monster energy like the rest of us OP

Omg quitting drugs is hard?! Stop being a snowflake, almost everyone has to quit drugs sometimes. You're not special.

This boomer gets it

Attached: FB_IMG_1546126732839.jpg (960x540, 39K)

I've been off of heroin since before Trump was in the white house. A guy who I've been friends with since we were kids got out of jail in October and hit me up a couple days ago and we're supposed to go play pool today. Obviously we used to get high together. He says he clean now but this is still probably a bad idea for me.

Good for you OP, 3 weeks no weed today for me, wasn't planning to stop though, all 3 of my dealers got raided and are probably getting bwnt over by Tyrone rn. On a high note, i've been more productive in 3 weeks than the past year, sex drive is back too.

Weird. I never smoke weed because I don't like the way it makes me feel, but a few weeks ago I was drinking and my gf has this jar of weed butter that she uses to bake edibles with. So I'm all buzzed up already and I had off of work the next day so I figured fuck it and ate a tiny bit of this shit. I probably ate it at 8pm and didn't feel anything all night. Went to sleep. And then woke up at 4AM furiously horny with a huge angry erection. I spent all goddamn day jacking off and I was shooting huge loads and having intense orgasms with minimal rest periods inbetween. It was something else let me tell ya.

Still didn't like the high though. Weed always makes me dwell on sad thoughts.

Weed edibles are metabolised in the liver and are more potent than actual weed, more of a stoney, body high, than head high. Different strains have difderent highs aswell, you kinda have to find the right one for you type of deal. Weed can be a great stimulant, smoking it daily is what fucks your shit up though.

Yeah let me just go around trying different strains of the paranoia/sadness plant until I find the one that only makes me dumb. That sounds like a worthwhile undertaking.

go ahead OP, its just your mind tricking into thinking you need it, because drugs is easy dopamine and dopamine makes you happy

go do a workout, makes you happy as well

if you made it 40 days, you can make it another 40 aswell. the hardest part is over

>weed edibles are metabolized in the liver
wrong, all THC gets metabolized in the liver into THC-COOH, which has no psychogenic effect.
>more potent than actual weed
wrong again, you actually take up only about 10% of the THC in edibles, but the high lasts longer because it stays longer in the GI-tract.

>have 2-3 beers while play video games once a week
>alcoholism

lmao this is so weak, what are you addicted to that's got you all defensive, loser?

maybe because it's a discussion board and four people seemed to give enough of a shit to use the board for its purpose

yet this is the only reply you'll get because you're a boring faggot

Yeah man , don't risk it, you may well go to pick up after a drink or two, ESPECIALLY since he is just out of jail, unless you're 100% sure that even if he rocks up with gear you wont take any then don't go

sauce?

>mfw day 0 no cocaine n booze
RIP my fucking gains.

Attached: 1422052075401.jpg (125x126, 3K)

You're right but I'm going to go see him at least. I don't even want to, but I owe him that much. We were brothers once. I'll keep my distance for a while afterwards.

Yeah sounds reasonable

>Day 8000 no cocaine n booze
Feels good, man

>mfw almost 1 year no booze
But I still have a problem with eating a lot.

Attached: DCC67C74-0975-4BAF-B5C1-A86EA5E628C6.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Holy shit 40 days! Nice! You’re fucking rocking it. Just this once OP was not a faggot.

Attached: 3FA1A803-C82E-4619-8152-556F7EA51FD2.jpg (424x504, 71K)

Good job nigger keep going.
I've had to lay off the weed for a while and the Adderall for a few days and it's starting to get to me. Drug tests and all that. Sux

Is that bolsonaro?

m8 learn to lucid dream

you can eat whatever the fuck you want and do all the drugs in the world in your dreams without any actual consequences