NATURAL LIFTING IS FUCKING POINTLESS

NATURAL LIFTING IS FUCKING POINTLESS.

IN ANY OTHER SPORT >IMPLYING BODYBUILDING IS A SPORT YOU CAN REACH A HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT STEROIDS. BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ""SPORT"" WHICH REQUIRES STEROIDS FOR ENTRY

I CAN DROP 10 HOURS A WEEK HITTING VOLUME GOALS AND LOOK GOOD, MEANWHILE SOMEBODY WHO INJECTS 500MG OF TEST WILL HAVE A BETTER PHYSIQUE SITTING ON THEIR ASS

THE TIME INVESTMENT IS FUCKING RETARDED IF YOU'RE NATURAL. AND FOR WHAT? ALPHADESTINY OR OMARISUF'S PHYSIQUE?

NATURAL.LIFTING.IS.FUCKING.POINTLESS

Attached: 1540418747412.jpg (614x767, 136K)

cope

Dyel spotted

this is what you can look forward to after 5 years of natural lifting with autistic nutrition + routine

THE TIME INVESTMENT ITSELF LITERALLY MAKES NATURAL LIFTING POINTLESS

Attached: alexander.jpg (1478x1032, 203K)

lmao didn't read

Cope more

I'm 6'1" and attractive with green eyes and a good frame. I can fuck basically anyone's wife in front of them after lifting consistently for ~9 months and getting slightly beyond otter.

Yes, Midgetdestiny and SkitskinSJWIsuf are ugly, despite absolute dedication to lifting. They're not lean enough and they don't have the FACE, HEIGHT, RACE, OR FRAME to be attractive. Nothing new.

With all that said, at least they're healthier and will enjoy all the ancillary benefits of being Jow Forums as natty for years to come. Even if you don't find them traditionally attractive, they're at least more attractive than they would of been, while simultaneously being much healthier.

then take gear? not that hard bud

image holding this chicks hand leaving church

who the fuck actually lifts for bodybuilding lmao
i lift to be big strong and kick ass better, not look like a ken doll

>implying both assmuffin and Khalid destiny are natty
>implying you don’t know what low dose trenning is
>implying

btfo fag go back to /b/

That's why you should be training for a sport not muscles, you are using drugs because you have low confidence.

Attached: g1365404390215046132.png (550x542, 184K)

You're looking at it the wrong way.

Steroids are unhealthy. While ppl look good, they are not healthy or fit.

Lifting naturally is good for you. It's healthy. You will be fit, even if you don't look like a bodybuilder

Be proud about that. Feel bad for those chasing the dragon of better looks at the expense of their health.

Attached: 1549174999126.jpg (539x960, 66K)

some people actually lift to be healthier. And the roided look is ugly anyway. Natural physiques are always way better pic related its peak physical performance

Attached: x4dg7Js.png (960x589, 620K)

Massive cope, you suck at this

Most people on steroids hold so much goddam water on their face and body lean natties unironically look better to the average person

shiggy diggy

this is fake right
alex jones looked like THAT?

Ah yes, another shitty thread on Jow Forums from some lazy faggot who wants to drag others down.

I look like that just over a year in, biceps might not be as big but curls are only for girls, im probably old enough to be your dad. Youre gonna be fine, now go lift

Yep everyone is 5ft tall with shit genetics like you are

Ohh buddy, just wait until you start approaching 30 and all those people you knew from high school and undergrad go down the fucking drain in terms of looks. Especially the women who don’t take care of themselves.

Show me her dragonballz

it's pointless if you have dogshit genetics OP. I feel sorry for you though.

Midgetdestiny don't care at all about nutrition, hence why he looks retarded and pale. The same goes for that asian fag or whatever, his numbers and physique are a joke because he never took lifting seriously. Neither of those retards are consistent, and they both have shitty genetics.

Attached: 1545150397195.jpg (749x703, 57K)

>being pale is bad

Attached: EA371E4C-F33C-4F82-BEC4-EB104C3D43E9.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

nice gyno tits roider fuck

not as in being born white ffs, but it wouldnt kill a pale guy to get some tan

>IN ANY OTHER SPORT >IMPLYING BODYBUILDING IS A SPORT YOU CAN REACH A HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT STEROIDS. BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ""SPORT"" WHICH REQUIRES STEROIDS FOR ENTRY

If that were the case, people wouldn't be popped for PEDs all the time at the international level.

C O P E

Attached: nrDeuGU.jpg (1694x2978, 423K)

cringe

>NATURAL LIFTING IS FUCKING POINTLESS

if your genetics are shit

t.genetic trash

I know man, I got test injections from a doctor for like 6 months when I was young, I didnt work out at all and gained alot of muscle and weight , the only thing I changed was injecting roids, not my mindset or anything else, that just came passively with having higher test

>Midgetdestiny don't care at all about nutrition
But he wrote THE BEST BOOK ON NUTRITION THAT EVER EXISTED ON THIS GAY EARTH or something like that

>10 hours a week
>only 520 hours a year
Loser.
Fun fact, the "10,000 hours to expert" rule originally came from a guy who studied athletes achieving the height of success. He found that overwhelmingly the athletes had trained for 10 years or a bit more. Thus the guideline was that it takes around ten years to reach mastery in anything. He then figured that about 1000 hours was the limit of useful sport practice that somebody could fit in on one year.
Hence, it takes ten years of 1000 hours per year = 10,000 hours.
At 520 hours a year you're only working half as hard as you should be son. No wonder your gains would be shitter than someone taking roids.
Try training bodybuilding natty for ten years and see how you get on then.

hours a week
god 10 hours is aids, I train 20-30 hours a week wtf is this dude doing

What should he be eating that would make him less pale?

every girl would pick a tanned mediterran rather than a snownigger

aryanfags should shut the fuck up or get tanned

>changing your appearance to be liked by women
shiggy diggy

>spreading FUD
>on MY Jow Forums
BEGONE

Attached: Dy-65WZV4AAbakp.jpg (1438x966, 537K)

pathetic, cope more faggot