Can you really treat women like trash if you're Jow Forums?

Is this comic true?

Attached: 1546882315373.png (1000x1413, 599K)

No it’s a comic

fpbp

if you have HEIGHT FACE FRAME

muscles dont mean shit

Attached: gymcel1.jpg (545x603, 109K)

To a degree. It’s mostly gonna be younger girls and stupid thots with daddy issues, it puts the same feeling in them that they get about their fathers leaving them so just like their dads they want you in their life even more and fear abandonment. Fucked up? A bit. Is it morally wrong? Absolutely not, someone else is gonna come along and do it to them because they put themselves in the situation most times.

Wait what does this mean? I always figured my 140 iq brain just needed the space

I wish I had a friend like Foxford...

>waaahhh fuck you for forcing me to develop some form of value in order to get what I want
Why do people post these shitty comics?

Holy shit I just noticed Sir's Zyzz drawing on the wall.
Is that shopped?

Post the one where the fox and Billy make sensual love haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

based gay gemposter

People like you make me hate gays and is why I never tell people I’m bi so I don’t have to associate with this kind of faggotry

The only person stopping you from treating women like shit is yourself.

Yes

No, it isn't, go to his website.

@49534926
Die, imagefag.

Based.

>Shen's bike
Holy shit that's great

People like this force me to say I’m straight when I’m bi. People who creates culture around being gay ruin it for everyone else. If I ever see some faggot try and hit on me with that stupid gay baggy voice and feminine gestures I am going to kill it I swear

You can treat most girls like this.
But most women (and girls) are shit.
So, what even is the point to get revenge on pieces of shit?

Do you really want to attract whores?

the nicer version of this is dont waste your time on women that arent worth your time.

Very true. Girls with present fathers are much less likely to respond to this. However, disagree that it’s not morally wrong. If you participate you perpetuate the downward spiral.

His hair looks like a helmet

>Adolf Hitler Memorial
Based

>N W O
>R D
Based Billy

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-204601~2.png (562x479, 203K)