Tfw the gym loli moans during reps

>tfw the gym loli moans during reps

Attached: sewat.png (640x604, 237K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180909_073138-2.png (720x661, 595K)

>that pic
>those digits

Attached: 1519385445784.png (500x478, 213K)

>gym loli
Those exist? I've only ever seen thots and braphogs.

The worst is being a PT and having the underage girls ask for help stretching or intentionally messing up the form so you'll touch them and correct them. I'm so scared I'll get #metoo'd.

cursed post

your not famous and you never will be, touch them underagers all you want

The only reason a girl would ask for help stretching is if she wants the dick. Trust me, my cousin, who lived with me, was a dancer who would ask me to help her "stretch" all the time.

You know what you must do.

>lift enough to at least become noticably better looking than most normies
>women my age don't pay much attention
>13-16yos CONSTANTLY harass me and behave overtly sexually around me
>not even a pedo
im starting to think muslims had the right idea, fuck western society

>fuck western society
Your in the perfect position to fuck some cuties and instead you whine about it here. The fuck is wrong with you.

>13-16yos
>pedo
Select one and only one.

Attached: 1547078014362.jpg (1080x1080, 1.25M)

Imagine being THIS much of a bluepilled normalfag.

>tfw gym loli squad runs past you and laughs at you for being a dyel

Attached: 1531120498942.jpg (1080x1080, 656K)

Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children, so 8-10yo girls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted to teenage girls. You shouldn't try to bang them as they're still stupid and don't understand the consequences of sex, but no one should be ashamed of getting hard to prime pussy

nothing beats the time i was in sydney and riding one of their barangaroo double length bouncy busses and a sweet 12yo aussie girl with the shortest short shorts imaginable used my shoulder for stability and jammed her bum right up against it for 15 mins

my shoulder was wet by the time she got off

there was so much sweet ass rubbing up and down my arm i almost couldnt contain myself

Attached: 1547263691293.jpg (890x892, 89K)

imagine slowly pushing your dick into her pussy and feeling that warm wetness open up to you

Haha just imagine haha

They exist (min. age is 13 y.o at my gym) and 100% ruin my workouts because I can't concentrate on lifting at all any more if there anywhere in my line of sight.

>tfw on crowded public transport and a 15 year old girl in school uniform leans her head against my arm for 5 minutes because she thinks it’s a pole
>tfw coomed 3 times

Attached: A47C256E-3AE2-489C-81E4-E0FF5F66BBCA.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180909_073832-1.png (612x541, 454K)

What the fuck is wrong with the people in this thread?

>tfw so starved of physical contact your post gave me a hard on

We’re not brainwashed by (((them))) into thinking that 30 year old post-wall roast beef is the pinnacle of female beauty

Why haven't you taken the ultimate redpill yet?

Based and redpilled

Old hags need to fuck off.

>that img
why is this me brehs. Why

Attached: 1405048431211.png (2048x1421, 3.42M)

Too young desu. Females peak at 13-17 this objectively, scientifically proven to be 100% true.

fuck...why do these little kittens ignite my testosterone?

i feel an intense urge to grab one through my screen, and keep her on my bed.

>peak at 13
>objectively scientifically true
>posts no sources.

No. It isnt. Seek help for your condition.

yikes

ew

Oof!

>not wanting to be a father
Never gonna make it.

bro those three are gonna make me a father

What is a /tv/ thread doing on Jow Forums?

Attached: brap press.webm (640x522, 2.76M)

And prime teenage poon IS available while you're around their age anyway to enjoy guilt free!

>dat sniff he takes at the end

Attached: wojak fit.png (598x566, 71K)

That's kinda sad, there's nothing redeemable about 15 yo girls , 1/50 might be at best

t. Seething roastie

Her leaning back so much made me anxious for his goddamn shoulders.

Asian lolis the best kinds of loli

pic related is 14 and stands 5'8

Attached: NdEXVFtC.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

I mean, hebe isn't even a term, it's a word created by roasties to shame men into fucking their old used up vaginas because they're so fucking jealous. It's been like that since forever too. The second they have any kind of rights, they raise age of consent and start imposing bullshit laws. Men must be responsible when it comes to sexing younglings, but what we have now is an absolute bullshit and everyone know it, but too fucking brainwashed and scared to act.

>Yellow fever in 2019 A.D.
yikes man

Attached: polish national cosplay qts.jpg (768x432, 65K)

Okay I admit girl to the right is cute

Based and truthpilled

fucking kill yourself

i add more to the world than you do. i wish I could consider my life meaningless, but truthfully im too important.

sorry dude, i dont relate to your feelings, but thanks for the projection, it was nice connecting with you!

...w-wet with what?

brap city snap city

Go back to your desert, Ahmed

>muslims had the right idea, fuck western society
live in any muslim country and you'll hate it pedo.

>user is an American Psycho LARPer

keked

have you never seen one without makeup before?

>All these crossboarding /tv/ slime
Purge this accursed thread

>you're in the perfect position to become a registered sex offender

Attached: 1526447860302.jpg (505x567, 37K)

there is like an 11 year old cute little asian girl (no pedo) who goes to the gym with her relatives who are a bunch of gook boomers that just sit around the benches at gold's and talk to each other, occasionally one of them will do 3 reps. no idea why they bring the girl, she just sits there and occasionally fucks about with a machine

semi related I guess but wait this thread sucks

>reading comprehension

Keep your mouth shut and dont treat them like shit and you'll be fine, most women you know sucked dick before they were allowed.

illiterate and redpilled

yeah. she looks cute without makeup too

Attached: DsQhKvnV4AAWqXr.jpg (412x540, 23K)

go back to /b/

The 31 yo chick I’ve been seeing is tighter and sweeter than any of the 20-25 yo hoes I was slogging through before. This place’s obsession with youth is sick and twisted and a symptom of your deep discomfort and dysfunction not only in your sex lives and fantasies but in your entire personhood and being.

that chicks gotta be in her mid 20s

>20-25 yo hoes
thats where you went wrong

You are mad as fuck.

Attached: D6980C87-DD8B-4A3F-BEF8-32DE69501554.jpg (340x272, 7K)

t. "cute" 31yo chick

Attached: 1529507770979.jpg (900x1948, 456K)

bro you gotta become her favorite machine at the gym

>My cousin

Wayminute

Attached: 1521624068914.jpg (621x619, 88K)

based nippon

KEK.

LEL... umad ? ;]

brainwashed western feminist wakes up to the reality that 80% of the world is living

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

Attached: 1546550989770.jpg (680x412, 35K)

oh no i don't want to be a pedophile

>this thread

....I need an adult?

We didn't come from facebook in 2016.

I was at Walmart yesterday to buy some batteries and I got "hey mister"ed by a girl who looked about 14. All I could think about was /tv/

fuck this goddamn website

what healthy person takes pictures like this? it's obviously a pedophile lol

looks like a self hating elitist cunt

Attached: 1549174207503.png (600x1332, 400K)

What is up with /tv/ and young girls obsession?

Is an horse a athlete?

they have refined taste

Attached: 1549230466345.png (2048x1959, 1.21M)

They're all fa/tv/irgins

You have to kill the Gook boomers for what they did at 'Nam, claim the girl as your trophy.

There are these twelve year old girls that run by my gym every weekend, get my cock so hard I have to rub one out in my truck to CP on my phone

Not a pedo, btw

>tfw gym shota mires your arms

Attached: 2ECF97A7-51AE-4A29-BD82-1D07E0074A77.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I got permabanned for posting 1 pic like this that was relavent to the discussion a month ago, just a heads up.

Please for the love of god tell me this is a copy pasta that I just don’t know about and that you didn’t just come up with all that in an instance

This thread is deadass fucked up. Where are the mods to keep pedo faggots in check?

Fucking kek

Congratulations, you're a newfag. You still have a chance to leave

Yeah. . . I guess pedophilia is a rite of passage for scum like you

>muh secret pedo forum

please fuck off back to /b/