Morality is Heavy

Here's the situation: 2 people, a man and a woman, are hanging off a cliff. The man is 6ft 187 pounds and the woman is 5'6 120 pounds. You have to deadlift them both at the exact same time to save them, or you have to pick one to let fall. Man is on your left and woman on the right fyi. Now, would you be able to save them both no problem or if youre a dyel, who would you save and why?

Attached: 20181013_205647.jpg (1074x1074, 680K)

Tell them to do a pull-up, and if either can’t do a single pull-up, they aren’t worth saving

>deadlift
>307lbs
I could deadlift them both but that doesn't mean I'd be able to save them both in reality.

this. tell man to pull up and then save qt

We are assuming arm injury

Attached: 20190117_131521.jpg (841x1495, 490K)

So they have the arm strength to hang, but not the arm strength for a pull-up This shits retarded
>qt
>to fat/unathletic to do ONE pull-up
Nah

I can only safely deadlift the woman, so her

Bro its a fucking hypothetical

The woman because she is more valuable to society.

Easy

>So they have the arm strength to hang, but not the arm strength for a pull-up This shits retarded

....do you think that's unrealistic? because its not

easily save the woman, no question. if a man can't save his own life with a pull up i won't force him to endure the shame of his continued existence

wouldn't the best option be to save the woman first then the man if you could. the woman is needed to make children, but the man isn't. but you have no moral obligation to save either.

OP here, if you answered you failed the test. The correct answer was deadlift them both to both swoon the female and mog the pulluplet

>307 lbs
>140 kg
My 1rm is 130 kg, but with the adrenaline of the situation I might be able to save them both.

They would need to do a muscle up and not a pullup u absolute brainlet

Do i get warm up sets?

based

>vaporwave christianity

CRINGE

That’s a really easy deadlift senpai. I can pull that much Romanian. Ill save ‘em both, but only because I want to tell people that I did lol

Attached: E0165161-4265-499E-9A3B-FC75594094AB.png (711x919, 932K)

kekked and checked

Attached: france we come from france.jpg (212x300, 6K)

Nah they could do a pull-up, then set their elbows onto the cliff and pull themselves up. Did you never climb fences and walls as a kid?

You have, they are your fellow humans.

That's a 3pl8 deadlift. Easy even for noobs bro.

>Man is on your left and woman on the right
Time for some shovel deadlifts then!

Also let's make it harder: they are actually a couple and she won't fuck with no matter what the outcome of the situation is.

Wait until they both fall. Can't deadlift them until they're dead

Reminder to lift to defend the pope from atheists, Protestants, and Eastern Orthodox Slavic mobs

Cuck.

Anyone has the gif of idiot who fell to his death off a building cause he couldnt pull back up?

Attached: CC10E858-5BCD-471E-B651-236DBB1DAFAA.png (676x423, 313K)

>lift one by myself
>use my stand to lift the other

Attached: JoJo_2.jpg (499x350, 28K)

No one is going to attack the pope unless they are crazy user. he'll be fine.

Attached: Attach26871_20180705_132142.jpg (749x800, 166K)

always save women and children first, thats how its always been. also, i could definitley deadlift them both up at the same time, not being able to pull 307 for one rep in an emergency when you're hopped up on adrenaline and shit is kys tier. i guess the hard part would be getting a good grip on them tho

Let them all die.

this. the third secret of our lady of Fatima is arguably still yet to come true. there will be war and death in the church's future

Attached: 1531715866916.jpg (400x400, 31K)

might as well lift for the president of NAMBLA

Defend the pope so he can kiss the feet of entitled African migrants who claim to be fleeing muh suffering and muh oppression but skip over 5 safe countries to get to the specific European country they want, then sit around and act like bored tourists? Or is it to protect the pope so he can go on about how terrible muh walls are and how great bridges are instead?

the pope was elected by the holy spirit. the holy spirit is an accelerationist

Based and redpilled

>Can’t deadlift 3 pl8

These are the people giving me fitness advice

You dare defy his holiness? Heretics should be burned

Ahh nice to see modern African mob mentality of burning people for their witchcraft is making gains in the western world, wonder if the pope will kiss the feet of a Nigerian witch doctor soon