I'm fucked

My gym has found out I lied about my age when I joined 3 years ago. I'm fucked. Guess I'll have to live with working out at home. i can't join another one because all the other ones are too expensive for my budget.

Attached: 1534021243409.jpg (709x765, 98K)

Why would you lie about your age?

I was 15 when I joined and I couldn't be arsed waiting. So I lied about my age and said I was 18.

Are you 18 now?

I lied about my parents’ marital status when I signed up 6 months ago and I’m fairly sure the management has found out somehow now

What the fuck do I do?

As long as you pay and don't cause problems they probably won't care unless management has an autist

Youre still 15. Only A 15 year old would think this is a big deal

Yes

The staff at my gym are these fat bureaucratic THOTS. Guess it's the price I pay for going to a discount gym.

shit man we fudged my range pass when I was 15 to say I was 18 and the range officer signed off on it.

you lied on a gym pass? shit man wouldn't even worry.

It is a big deal because they're asking me for an ID that's 3 years older than I am which I don't have.

lmao. if you've been going there for three years with no problems, i doubt they are going to terminate your membership now that you are 18. In my experience most gym owners are desperate for long term members. If the staff is giving you trouble just go to the owner and sort it out.

Wtf since when has a gym had a age threshold? What shit country are you in?

No its not. Name 1 consequence of of just saying
>hey im actually 18 i can pay now
No ones asking for your id for going to the gym

Blame it on someone else and say that they knew you were that age and they still let you sign up.

I like this idea

You don't wanna get raped in prison over fraud do you OP?
This really seems like your only option. It would be best if they still worked there too, otherwise you might get their name or whatever wrong and then you're REALLY fucked

Gyms require ids? What kind of hell hole do you live in?

>Keltec shot gun
Cursed.
Damn you to hell, Reiko.

Prolly for insurance purposes, especially if it's a 24hr gym with no staff at times.

They wont give a shit. Whats done is done

They wouldn't if they where decent people, but as mentioned earlier they're fat bureaucratic cunts

the UK

there is a special place in allah's boiling pot for him

>looks like 18 when ur 15
still complaining

I want to shoot you in the ballsack so you get a feel of low test life fag

The gym I go to in the UK has an age minimum (I think 18) for barbell stuff.

I blame the jews

>Oi! You got a loicence for that barbell mate?
Only in nanny state UK lmao

When I first went to my uni gym in Bristol UK I needed a special PT session to get my barbell license
>PT asks me what I want to do
>You know compound lifts, squat, deadlift and the like
>Ok sure show me your squat
>Yeah don't go that low and make sure your knees do not go over your toes
>You may just want to do leg press machine instead it's better and safer!

So show them your id? Why do you think they're going to give a fuck that you lied then if you're 18 now anyways? They just want your money.

you're fucking lying

what gym

user doesn't have a gym license

kek

So do I user!
It's always the Jews, even when it isn't the Jew it's the Jews...