Sexual Fitness

What the flying flipping fuck is the point of getting fit if you aren't gonna smash some puss, eat that clit out, and yank on some hair. Share your sexual advice, Im about to post how Ive gotten "thats the best head ive ever received" from every single girl ive been with

Attached: 04fe48f8a767b0752d1f2f0a12cdfbb2--arno-art-art.jpg (657x800, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrCY6Gko_u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first foreplay is the most important. You need her loosened up so start by softly stroking her body with your finger tips, progressing to nibbles/light kisses on her ears (she got super giggly when i did that)
>youll want to move your hand to her vag after 10-15min. (and NOT the 4 fucking hours i waited), and slowly stroke up and down with SLOWLY increasing pressure
>youll feel her clit harden and her pussy get moist when shes just about ready, but continue for a few more minutes
>you need to be dominant, so you initiate the kiss which progresses to making out, all the while youre feeling her up
>by this time youll want to pull her pants down, and softly kiss all the way to her vag
>this is important: every girl is different, so adapt to how shes replying
>anyway, I start off with taking my tongue out like a dog (flat and wide), and you lick her from vagina to clit and back, dont move your tongue you move your head back and forth
>slowly increase pressure, when you get to the vagina press down harder so your tongue gets into her hole but keep dog licking up and down
> by this time she will be moaning, and remember every girl is different, but i focused on her clit at this point
>sucking it softly, flicking it around with my tongue in swirls and "bean flicks"
>but its important that when she starts moaning harder, you keep the same intensity and same tongue movement for a bit for her to enjoy it and then you go a bit harder, swirling your tongue around that clit, sucking on that clit with your lips, and flicking it
>EACH GIRL IS DIFFERENT, YOU HAVE TO ADAPT
Dont be a pussy about tongueing her, you want to please her.
There's also the pubic trick, where you press down with one hand on her pubic bone, stick 1-2 fingers in her vag in a "come here" motion and reach for her g-spot, and perform the above cunnilingus. I swear to you you will be considered the best head you have ever given.

Attached: 800px-San_Bartolomeo_Flayed,_Duomo,_Milano_(1562).jpg (800x1697, 256K)

there cannot only be virgins on this board

is this a fag board?

Most pathetic thread in 2019

>being proud you put your mouth on girls' fuckholes

What a disgrace.

what a cuck tho I mean you're literally eating onions

someones a virgin
stay lonely
holy shit have some self respect dont just eat out any rando girl you meet you desperate fuck

post body

Someone needs to stop making shitty threads

tf are you talking about eating clits out lmao

Going down is so easy to do I don't know how guys give it so badly , what could your secret possibly be?

Forget it, this board is for fags and traps. The advice is sound tho im not sure about that whole pubic bone stuff

If you stimulate them proper they'll pop out. Someday you might discover this yourself.

get that consent
crush puss

The pubic bone stuff is just for increasing pressure. Not needed. You can just use your thumb on her clit while fingering.
That way of fingering NEVER fails.

kek. reminds me of that scene from clerks 2

youtube.com/watch?v=xrCY6Gko_u4

I don't even know where the vag hole is I'm afraid I'll put it in her pee hole. No worries tho 26 permavirgin ain't expecting to talk to or fuck any girls

>Relax and take your time
>Explore her and pay attention
>If it's really working, don't stop and don't change it

Those are the fundamentals that put you ahead of 90% of clueless apes. The rest starts with that.

>caring about woman’s pleasure

Not going to make it.
Your pleasure is their pleasure. Their hindbrain is literally design to get you off because without male orgasm life isn’t made.

op stop making this shitty threads, a fucking psy op to make dudes eat pussy.

>"thats the best head ive ever received" from every single girl ive been with
what kinda goal is that? "oh tyrone fucks me way better than you but your tongue feels pretty good!"

enjoy your hpv and oral cancer