You break a new PR at the gym

>you break a new PR at the gym
>you listen to e-books or boomer podcasts about financance while doing cardio
>you follow a proper healthy and take vitamins
>your mind heals itself over time and you manage to find focus and clarity
>you start focusing on a career and investing your money
>you accidentally slip and look up her profile to see her with another man that is stjll leagues better than you

Attached: 1548012456789.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJytxVf0opo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comparing yourself to others, never gonna make it.

Attached: jair-bolsonaro-military-career.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

>giving a shit about a female opinion
that's why she left you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJytxVf0opo

Lol fucking loser kys

>Basing your worth and happiness on external sources.

Attached: 1549736613950.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Recommend finance books/podcasts? I have $100k sitting in a savings account at les than inflation but can’t into investing

Not everyone is a NPC who doesn't feel love in every atom of their being I agree that makes us weak but we're only human

Attached: 1542077363172.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

You can never be happy comparing yourself to others. You may improve a lot if you do, but its not much use if you're not happy.

Always strive to improve from day to day and week to week. Progress is relative. Anyone telling you otherwise is either (A) lying (B) trolling (C) unhappily striving comparative to someone else, and convinced themselves being unhappy and vindictive will be worth it when they eventually 'make it' (it wont)

SeeAlso the reason she left you is becauouse you didn’t do the below:

Be the man in the relationship. Never tell her you expect traditional gender roles. Just do it. That means you’re the do-er, you make the decisions, you make the plans, you have the answers. That means never saying bullshit like “I’m hungry, U? What sounds good to you?”. You say “I’m getting some cowboy chicken, want some?” You’re getting it anyway and she’s along for the ride. This situation applies to everything. Only defer to her for a decision or at least council on a situation if she legitimately has more experience and or is more talented in that specific scenario. Most women will very easily and comfortably fall into the traditional female role in the relationship. That is to say a support role. She will be happier because she sees you as the man, not a direct peer. It also means do t ignore her. If she goes above and beyond you’ve gotta let her know you appreciate it. But don’t do it in a sappy way. Acknowledge it and let her know you like it, that is all. Never complain. It means you don’t have a solution or aren’t working on one. It makes you seem like less of a man.

This user alpha's

Attached: 1540430278796.jpg (476x476, 42K)

I got hurt once in highschool and i learned my lesson you fags will forever be cucks to your emotions if you don't learn that you cannot trust anyone

You can do this in a healthier way without gender roles bs, but it encompasses many things that will make your relationship better. Just don't take the whole alpha thing seriously

>gender roles
>bs

Yeah duh sexual dimorphism stops at the brain

mi user, how you are so wise I neglected this information programmed in me before, but never let it surface. i already knew the answers but how i wannt to be afag you know what i mean nigga?

>he's not gay

Attached: Capture.jpg (522x413, 19K)

Post your body. I bet you're pathetic physically.

Attached: b32f631d360ffa15626cc6f49d6a228a._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 518K)

Fuck off dude you don't need that shit
And what said
Some focus you must have if you're still feeling bad about her with another guy.
You don't have focus
Good luck

Attached: 6f5a36c46683cdbcb1d459865a42391e.jpg (960x960, 179K)

all in $21 IQ calls for April 2019

thank me later

>know all of this
>understand all of it
>really really don't want to do it
I make decisions all fucking day at my job
I just want a fucking break when I go home so I can recover from the bullshit
please, just make something for dinner, anything you like, I just want respite from thought for even one god damn minute

Attached: 1533626290288.jpg (600x370, 15K)

She will. You have to get here there first by being the man. It’s not automatic for women in today’s society.

>do everything under the sun at work
>to bring home a paycheck that my wife uses to get all the things she wants for a luxurious life
>a life devoid of any complex or difficult work at all
>have to also be the one to set everything up for her personal pleasure
>and all the decision making on top
>all so she can give absolutely mediocre food, house care, and companionship in return
some days I envy the gays
how in the high bloody fuck has this been a sustainable situation for thousands of years

All in LINK

Have her go to culinary school prior to getting married. Teach her how to fuck for a few months and she will know what to do to get you off and get herself off. Women are great at providing companionship when they are truly in love or just fucked to orgasm on a daily basis.

>gender roles bs
cringe and basedpilled

You dont become a man till you get heartbroken by a women. I truly believe this.

>have her go to a modern hyper-leftist school
I'd have a better time tap dancing in a minefield

by that logic, you can get a woman that is leagues better than her

anyone that follows the concept of leagues is relegated to the bottom half and no higher

delete this NOW

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>virgin and chad memes are just memes

>I got hurt once in highschool and i learned my lesson
not everyone puts the cart before the horse you moron, also anyone with any sense doesn't take a fucking high school relationship seriously, but knowing this board she probably just asked for your math homework once and instantly became your "oneitis"

>Trade and Vocational schools
>Center left milktoast at worst
>Cuckservative at best
Chill out man it isnt all doom and gloom out there.

>high school gf of 4 years broke up with me just so she could date another guy in college while saying it's not cheating
If this is what it takes to become a man then I wish I never became a man.

Attached: 1546100239277.png (970x538, 312K)

I know how you feel m8 but there are better girls out there. Weed out the hoes.

Cry harder you fucking faggot

It's funny, I talked to my "her" about this recently, and she's not happy in her marriage at all. The only thing he has over me is a better job, and that's fleeting. She would have left him if she wasn't pregnant apparently.

Thing is, she's always done that. Played the victim. Oh boo hoo I can't leave this man I don't really love because I got knocked up who could have guessed having unprotected sex with him might lead to a baby?

So tl;dr, stop seeing her as a "her", and just see her as she is. There's a reason she's not the one user.

>he still has a facebook
>still has other social media shit

tell me why I should care about you OP?

Attached: 1546626049340.png (645x773, 11K)

no there aren't but eventually you'll find one who just never happens to get an opportunity for X Y Z reason and that's about as good as it gets

quit lying to yourself faggots, the market dynamics of sex don't change, nor does people's sexual interest

you're better off just accepting that she lives a life of far greater temptation than you and being understanding of her failures instead of insecure af and calling everyone a cuck all the time

also cheat on her back queermo

I recently re-activated facebook at the prompting of an irl group I joined. This user is right. It's a complete shitshow seeing all these old associates.

Unironicaly visit r/wallstreetbets

real advice over here.

Source : gf left me exactly for these reasons when I was a young inexperienced faggot

>he thinks social media is real life
Get a hold of yourself user

Yep. I think it's a part of growing up. A lot of parents in the 90s and 00s were so hands off, a lot of kids grew up without a real father figure properly passively demonstrating and actively advising their sons on how men behave.

So nature takes over. It takes over when guys and girls start dating. Guys know what they want deep down, girls know what they want deep down, but improper programming by society instead of their parents (or even worse, by their own parents) means they are cognitively at odds with their instincts and true desires. Men are too compromising, women too demanding.

Then the breakup happens. Either the guy thinks the woman is too demanding and doesn't see her as a team mate (that is to say a female support role who keeps the internal operations of the relationship and the family at large as smooth and functional as possible), or the woman thinks the guy is too compromising and doesn't see him as a team mate (that is to say the male leadership role who directs the relationship and family and navigates it through everything exterior to it).

Fuck even the ancients knew about this shit. The classical depiction of the man has a sword and a bundle of scrolls on his belt. The power to deal with the external. The classical depiction of the woman had the keys to the household and the coin purse. The power to deal with the internal.

But because all of the above, men and women get butt hurt over their first few relationships because they have zero experience and knowledge because they simply weren't taught. The problem is that it takes men and women who arent taught to be men and women several several relationships to find someone they're properly happy with because they know how to more adequately behave (or not), but by this time they've developed a grass is always greener mentality and divorce rates and broken families shoot through the roof.

Oh well.

Is basically right.

Test

THEY'RE ON A FUCKING CARIBBEAN VCATION ON A GODDAMN SUPER YACHT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FAKE THAT HUH? ALL FUCKING GREEN SCREEN AND PROPS?